Live sound product?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live sound product?

Are there any plans in the future to manufacture any products for live sound?

I'm an actively gigging musician, and would love to have something in my signal chain from John to set my sound apart from everyone's else.

Branch, you mean instead of say mesa boogie, or marshal, Bendini?.. with his fancy lettering he does on the head and speaker cab....
    I was wondering that... what would that do for your "tone"
    a Bendini distortion pedal?.....
    Steve Via drops carvin and now will only use Bendini......

Comment

Exactly...but more along the lines of PA gear. I'm currently using a Mackie DL1608 mixer and Mackie SRM450V2's...I just wonder if there is something I could put in that signal chain from John that would enhance my sound...

Originally posted by HeavensPavement View Post
      Branch, you mean instead of say mesa boogie, or marshal, Bendini?.. with his fancy lettering he does on the head and speaker cab....
      I was wondering that... what would that do for your "tone"
      a Bendini distortion pedal?.....
      Steve Via drops carvin and now will only use Bendini......

Comment

well you can put a B.A.S.E. unit on the P.A. get your stereo field immense.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Hmm...I run my rig in mono...so it sounds like I wouldn't enjoy much improvement with B.A.S.E. Is this a correct assumption?

Originally posted by Tom C View Post
          well you can put a B.A.S.E. unit on the P.A. get your stereo field immense.

Tom C

Comment

Hey Branch, When you say you run your system in mono do you mean you use 1 speaker? Or, all channels on your mackie are panned centre?
            If the later I would think the BASE could enhance the feeling of space your 2 speakers output. If you check out the BASE section of John's site he talks about turning mono recordings into '3D mono' recordings. Pretty cool stuff!

Comment

Working...
            X