amature starting first try needs help and advise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• amature starting first try needs help and advise

I am new, this is my first blog post ever. I am trying to build a bedini SG that will keep a battery charged that is running an alternator that is charging a bank of 4 batteries which run inverters to power my 50amp travel trailer or keep the bank charged while running my inverters. I am retired on a fixed income and need to lower or ultimately eliminate my electric bill. Is it at all possible for this machine to do what I need it to do? If so is their any modifications I need to be aware of? I just purchased the three books on how to build the bedini sg. Is there anywhere you can get your coils made with the 7 #20 wires and 1 #23 wire and the iron core ready to put to work? I have limited space and can not make my own multi wire coils. Any ideas in what I can do is appreciated. Like I said this is my first time posting to any blog so let me know if I am doing anything wrong please. Thanks ahead of time for any help anyone can give me.

the short answer is this- no a single coil SG motor is a test bed to understand Tesla's impulse technology. there are advances in the energiser that make it very very efficient, but a single coil machine is not going to provide you with 50 amps of current continuous plus running the energiser. if you need power, lots of it now, go get some solar panels and a solar tracker 5, and or a wind genny, and some good deep cycle batteries. the SG will keep your batteries new when a desulphation run is done on them using the SG, and charging to proper voltages will help keep them happy. the solar tracker 5 is really good at keeping batteries happy.

this is an experimental technology, there was once a guy selling all this kind of stuff and he lied to everyone about its capabilities, I wont do that. I love experimenting and finding new ways to make more energy for less input, but its not the holy grail of free energy in its current form. scaling up is the hard part.... and you need more than 1 to 1 energy conversion. you need at least 3 to 1 to do any useful work. it can be done, but not in the time span you are looking for.

Teslagenx has all the components you need including coils, and solar trackers. see the link in my signature.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Working...
    X