Random idea, if you not understand just ignore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random idea, if you not understand just ignore

I got my SSG circuit to the state where i take less current but get a lot of radian spikes during the movement of the wheel.
    I build second coil it's a little bit larger then my primary , i will use this coil only for generating free energy, which means this coil wouldn't be connected to the ssg circuit.
    Normaly ssg circuit use two lead acid battery one is primary other secondary (for charging purpose).
    I calculated the amount of resistance for voltage devider circuit. The voltage devider curcuit will be connected to the big capacitor (fully charged 450 volts) from there i get the power to run the system. Additionally i will collect radian spike with second Capacitor (empty charge, but same capacity as first mentioned capacitor) and put it in the connection with diode which then discharge this capacitor to another capacitor from which i started to run the system.
    All circuit elements are calculated to take the load max 22 W, so i assume this would be enough to take first test.
    Idea is in following to have two capacitors one is charged another one always discharge/charge during the work of the system. This second Capacitor will be charged directly from second coil.
    I will be building this experiment somehow in october so any advise are welcome.

Im not an expert, but Im pretty sure that adding the extra coil is going to add some drag to the wheel, slowing down your RPM's a bit, which will decrease the radiant spikes that are being created.

As far as the capacitors go, I think it may depend on the type of capacitor your using... Most capacitors build up a charge and then release the whole charge very quickly, You may want to use some sort of "super-capacitor" instead as they slowly discharge, more like a battery.

But first thing, Id check to be sure that you are creating more than you are using AFTER you install the second coil... because of the drag that it will create. Your COP may go down, in which case your system would eventually run out of power...

But I could be wrong (Im often wrong more than Im right)... like I said, Im no expert. Im still a beginner... I have been for a couple years now

-Pastor Gordon
    “Whether you think you can, or you think you can't, you're right.”

Comment

Hello BU,

IN SSG's with a generator coil there is very little drag on the wheel and the speculation is that you can mount multiple gen coils without overly affecting the SSG performance. At the energy conference Peter LIndemann demonstrated a new Twin Wheel SSG build using the 3 battery circuit (splitting the positives like in a Tesla switch) while the demo model was not fully operational it did demonstrate a number of gen coils lighting a large array of LED's.

With respect to your capacitor idea I will leave that to the other experts who will chime in sooner or later on your question.

Best to you,
      Slava Ukraini, Slava Heroyam
      Yaro
      Yaro

"The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you." -Neil Degrasse Tyson

Comment

I cant understand, but want to. waiting for seniors here

Comment

Don't forget that the device is not a motor but a generator, or energiser. What counts is not RPM but output power.

Comment

Adding a standard genny coil filling up a cap will add drag to a SSG. There is a small window where adding a small amount of drag on a SSG is a good thing, and will slow your wheel down a bit, and lower your current draw....... Add to much drag and the SSG will slow down enough to start double pulsing.....

Adding Non Standard Genny coils using methods like the Ring the Ring circuits to minimize the drag and increase the speed that a cap will fill up, can make a lot of difference.....
            Last edited by RS_; 09-29-2016, 03:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by wrtner View Post
              Don't forget that the device is not a motor but a generator, or energiser. What counts is not RPM but output power.
              I like this quote... " the device is not a motor but a generator"

Dave Wing

Comment

Originally posted by BEDINSSGUKRAINE View Post
                I got my SSG circuit to the state where i take less current but get a lot of radian spikes during the movement of the wheel.
                I build second coil it's a little bit larger then my primary , i will use this coil only for generating free energy, which means this coil wouldn't be connected to the ssg circuit.
                Normaly ssg circuit use two lead acid battery one is primary other secondary (for charging purpose).
                I calculated the amount of resistance for voltage devider circuit. The voltage devider curcuit will be connected to the big capacitor (fully charged 450 volts) from there i get the power to run the system. Additionally i will collect radian spike with second Capacitor (empty charge, but same capacity as first mentioned capacitor) and put it in the connection with diode which then discharge this capacitor to another capacitor from which i started to run the system.
                All circuit elements are calculated to take the load max 22 W, so i assume this would be enough to take first test.
                Idea is in following to have two capacitors one is charged another one always discharge/charge during the work of the system. This second Capacitor will be charged directly from second coil.
                I will be building this experiment somehow in october so any advise are welcome.
                BDUK,

I guess I may defy you here as I may not understand and will also not ignore There are likely problems with translation and perhaps if you are also reading a translation my attempts to rectify may just make things worse. For instance, "radian" spikes I suppose is "radiant" spikes but from what I do understand, I don't understand what you are doing with coils and caps. Is the second coil a pick-up (generator from rotating magnets) coil? As others have commented this will lead to Lenz resistance which will slow down the rotor. As also pointed out, up to a point this is not necessarily a bad thing. However, Lenz resistance eventually limits pick-up coil output, especially in such a low torque device as the SSG. I have read some ways around this, shorting the coil at a specific time, I tried this and didn't have much luck but maybe it works if you get the timing. Another I have seen demonstrated on youtube is a Horseshoe shaped coil. Haven't tried it yet, but on a monopole motor that approach does make sense to me if it still gathers power. However, you are also talking about voltage dividers and so I am wondering are you talking about splitting the input power between the drive coil and another coil off by itself which gets the timed pulse and generates a rdian spike? Have no idea what that might do, might work great depending on set-up. Also you say, "The voltage devider curcuit will be connected to the big capacitor (fully charged 450 volts) from there i get the power to run the system. " You aren't running the SSG at 450V are you?? Would need some high CE breakdown voltage transistors but I suppose it could be done, Woah Nellie that might be interesting, I bet it would run darn well once you turned down the amps sufficiently.

Comment

Working...
                X