Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• h wave and regauging

Hello

I have a question about this famous h (past TDC triggering)wave and the regauging process.
    I don't understand why this spike, which happen as the power come on , take a separate path through the diode and did not go along the current through the transistor.
    Is this because it happen before the current start to flow through the device?
    Is this the regauging process tom B speaks off , when we could change the potential of the system freely by mean of potential only?

Hope some of you can help , thanks in advance

No one ? If all i'm saying is just BS then just feel free to tell it , i will be happy to hear at least something.

Comment

Originally posted by JustinBuisson View Post
      Hello

I have a question about this famous h (past TDC triggering)wave and the regauging process.
      I don't understand why this spike, which happen as the power come on , take a separate path through the diode and did not go along the current through the transistor.
      Is this because it happen before the current start to flow through the device?
      Is this the regauging process tom B speaks off , when we could change the potential of the system freely by mean of potential only?

Hope some of you can help , thanks in advance
      Hi Justin --

You may have to wait a bit for some of the Senior Members to be online to get an answer to your question. This question is
      a little bit beyond me because it goes into a deep understanding of theory of the John Bedini circuit and what Tom Bearden is
      referring to in his article titled "The Master Principle of EM Overunity and the Japanese Overunity Engines: A New Pearl Harbor?"

http://www.cheniere.org/techpapers/j...rprinciple.htm

Maybe this link can provide others some technical information on what Tom Bearden is calling Regauging.

-- James

Comment

Thanks for your input James

Comment

Working...
        X