Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Honeywell Model #MQP6500 - Bedini Rip-off?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honeywell Model #MQP6500 - Bedini Rip-off?

I have always been interested in wind to produce some extra electric power. A local school added a science wing to their building complete with some solar panels and three wind turbines. The wind turbines were different because they looked like big bicycle wheels with plastic sheets between the spokes to catch the wind. The generator is on the outside of the wheel rim with the magnets on the outer rim of the wheel, very similar to the Bedini SSG models and Honeywell claims to have a patent on this type of technology, calling it their "Blade Tip Power System". I see that John Bedini was doing this before Honeywell came out with their wind turbine as I understand what John has been doing for a while.

I am curious to know others opinions on this stealing of others work, just like Microsoft has been doing for years, stealing others ideas and calling it their own. I have been around before MS started and know what crap they were doing after they started up. Besides that, what are your opinions on this Honeywell wind turbine rip-off that looks and works like a BIG Bedini SSG wheel.

Originally posted by rdvideo View Post
    I have always been interested in wind to produce some extra electric power. A local school added a science wing to their building complete with some solar panels and three wind turbines. The wind turbines were different because they looked like big bicycle wheels with plastic sheets between the spokes to catch the wind. The generator is on the outside of the wheel rim with the magnets on the outer rim of the wheel, very similar to the Bedini SSG models and Honeywell claims to have a patent on this type of technology, calling it their "Blade Tip Power System". I see that John Bedini was doing this before Honeywell came out with their wind turbine as I understand what John has been doing for a while.

I am curious to know others opinions on this stealing of others work, just like Microsoft has been doing for years, stealing others ideas and calling it their own. I have been around before MS started and know what crap they were doing after they started up. Besides that, what are your opinions on this Honeywell wind turbine rip-off that looks and works like a BIG Bedini SSG wheel.
    The technology as they are using it is not new. people have been putting magnets on the perimeter of turbines, wind and otherwise for years. they are most likely running a standard set of generator coils off the magnets as opposed to a sg circuit pulse charger.

Honeywell Wind Turbine

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Thanks for the reply. I was thinking about the Bedini Self RunnerClick image for larger version

Name:	SSG with Different Lighting.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	70.0 KB
ID:	44925 with just one pickup coil to back charge the primary battery. I am also working with a pancake generator too.

Comment

Originally posted by rdvideo View Post
        Thanks for the reply. I was thinking about the Bedini Self Runner[ATTACH=CONFIG]915[/ATTACH] with just one pickup coil to back charge the primary battery. I am also working with a pancake generator too.
        oh and I think stealing someones work is heinous.... why not just pay em a royalty i am sure they would love the cash, most inventors get stiffed frequently, especially those that try to help mankind!! if you are making money off of other peoples work you should pay them for it. Eric Dollard and JB should be able to retire easily by now.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

I agree with you that if you make money off of other peoples work, they should get something for it, like playing someones music over the air. I am experimenting like others with the SSG and trying to help reduce my electric bill. When your house was built for all electric and no way to add gas, you look into other things to help lower the burden, like a wood burning stove. I did buy the SSG bifilar coil from Rick which I hope some of it goes to JB. That coil did not work as well as the coil I made, but works OK as a slave coil in my 2-coil setup. I am experimenting from what I have found on the web and like to learn more about this technology and having some fun at it too.

Comment

Working...
          X