2019 ESTC ALL SEATS SOLD OUT!
PRE-REGISTER FOR THE
2020 ENERGY CONFERENCE

Monero XMR

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fernando Sixto Ramos Solano's Force Multiplier System

Networking Architect Aaron Murakami's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I was reminded today of something really telling about this system today that I totally forgot about.

If you put the input source on the input wheel shaft, you can also take the output from the SAME wheel. That is because it doesn't really matter. All reflection in the system reinforces the input wheel direction anyway so it goes back to the front anyway.

I don't believe anyone can show a common mechanism that does this.

Also Mr. Solano described how these can be chained in series to keep increasing the output. The output wheel of one can drive the input of another pair of wheels and the output of that wheel can drive the input of another and so on. So you can keep amplifying the amplification through however many stages you want.
    Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete. ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Blog Entries
    Here is another replication of this system - it has a motor and a generator, but no description.

Title is Eccentric Motor Generator. I messaged him through youtube in English - will see if he responds.
    Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete. ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Blog Entries
    Fernando Sixto Ramos Solano's patent/app:
    SISTEMA MULTIPLICADOR DE FUERZA (Force Multiplier System)

Page bookmark PE05342011 (A1) - SISTEMA MULTIPLICADOR DE FUERZA
    Inventor(s): RAMOS SOLANO FERNANDO SIXTO [PE] +
    Applicant(s): SIXTO RAMOS GRANADOS S A C [PE] +
    Classification:
    - international: F16H1/22
    - European:
    Application number: PE20100048920 20100805
    Priority number(s): PE20100048920 20100805
    Abstract of PE05342011 (A1)

QUE COMPRENDE DOS DISCOS PARALELOS UNIDOS POR UN EJE, EN EL INTERMEDIO DE ESOS DISCOS HAY UN RODAJE QUE PRESENTA UNA EXTRINCIDAD, EN LA PROLONGACION DE LOS EJES TIENEN COLOCADOS DOS RODAJES AXIALES UNIDOS POR UN SOPORTE, A SU VEZ ESTA CONECTADO POR LA FUNDA DEL RODAJE INTERIOR A UNA PIEZA IGUAL Y SIMETRICA A UNA DISTANCIA CONVENIENTE

--------------

Google translate:

Comprising two parallel disks joined by a shaft, IN THE MIDDLE OF A BREAK THESE DISCS ARE PRESENTING A EXTRINCIDAD, in prolonging SHAFTS HAVE PLACED TWO STATES BY SHOOTING AXIAL SUPPORT, in turn is connected by BREAK COVER LIKE A PIECE INTERIOR symmetrical within convenient.
    Aaron Murakami

You make some good points Aaron, but I guess what really mystifies me is why no universally acceptable form of mathematical analysis is being carried out that could immediately confirm to the satisfaction of all the observations of both the inventors and replicators. It's not rocket science, simple non-numeric vector analysis is well suited to describe the motion, magnitude and direction of all the various forces at play in gravity driven mechanisms of all sorts.... So why isn't it being employed?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Aemilius View Post
    You make some good points Aaron, but I guess what really mystifies me is why no universally acceptable form of mathematical analysis is being carried out that could immediately confirm to the satisfaction of all the observations of both the inventors and replicators. It's not rocket science, simple non-numeric vector analysis is well suited to describe the motion, magnitude and direction of all the various forces at play in gravity driven mechanisms of all sorts.... So why isn't it being employed?
    To see the electrical comparison, we actually need to measure it.

For the input motor, use a current sensing resistor on the input line and then use a DSO to simply record dc mean or rms depending on if the input is dc or ac for x amount of time. That data can be dumped to a spreadsheet for a detailed integrated power analysis. Using the word power in a generic sense there because I'd be measuring work and not just a power measurement. That can tell exactly what was drawn from the input source. This is way more accurate that just looking at meters. That will automatically factor in any possible pulsing and other irregularities in the system.

For the output, we basically do the same thing for whatever load the generator is powering and measure it simultaneously with the front.

Since the input motor and output generator are electrically isolated from each other, any 2 channel DSO should work fine.

That is easy enough for anyone to test with this machine. I sure wouldn't just go by what the motor and generator are rated at and assume that is the input draw and generator output.

Whatever the results are don't even include mechanical work being done. That can me measured old school style with a spring loaded scale, leather strap on a 1 foot circumference wheel, etc... to see exactly how much mechanical work is done. So we have both electrical and mechanical measurements.

Why nobody is doing this? I think it goes back to what I said about it taking time. These replications have only come out in the last 2 month or so and that is about it. And seeing that nobody is really posting measurements at this time is exactly what should be expected.
    Aaron Murakami

Blog Entries

attachment fixed

Attachment in post #4 is fixed.
    Aaron Murakami

Surely the simplest way to test this device for efficiency or possible overunity would be to drive the input shaft with a dc motor whilst measuring its current draw and voltage. At the same time driving a dc generator by the output shaft and loading it resistively untill just before stalling point, and again measuring current in and voltage accross the load. It doesn't have to be much more than a couple of pm tape drive motors, so if you have built one of these devices, why don't you try this and report on this forum watts in against watts out? PS. Best to use dc so as to avoid power factor confusions often present with ac.

Aaron "To see the electrical comparison, we actually need to...."

Perhaps you didn't understand the question....

Simple non-numeric Euclidean vector analysis is well suited to describe the motion, magnitude and direction of all the various forces at play in mechanisms of all sorts.... Why isn't it being employed?
    Last edited by Aemilius; 10-22-2012 at 11:45 AM.

Blog Entries
    Please post your vector analysis in detail. If you think that is a valid way to determine input vs output, go ahead.
    Aaron Murakami

I found a very interesting video that shows a recreation of this that seems to be running a larger generator from a smaller motor.
    See for yourself.

Very interesting!