Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ erfinder Only you can turn a parts list into a debate. If you really were sincere in your "admiration" for JB's work then you wouldn't be trying to confuse people over simply following proper instruction.

@ Tom C. , Bobzilla , others - My message wasn't aimed at you. My apologies for not directing the message properly. We have enough people trying to confuse others. I should have noted who it was aimed at.

al

Comment

I am surprised (but not shocked) that anyone here would think that Erfinder started a debate or did anything wrong other than stepping slightly (and I do mean slightly) off topic. It saddens me that he is always able to "weather the storm" in order to convey such a clear and immensely important message that is completely lost on all of you! I must wonder if you even took the time to read it much less to ponder the possibilities of something that he has already shown you.

“The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane.” ---- Nikola Tesla

Comment

ok everyone enough of all of this, back to building!!
        Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

@ Kiril and OrthoParameter, you both are AWESOME! Love you guys!

Originally posted by Allen R. View Post
          @ erfinder Only you can turn a parts list into a debate. If you really were sincere in your "admiration" for JB's work then you wouldn't be trying to confuse people over simply following proper instruction.

al
          Al,

This isn't a debate, nothing being discussed on this and related threads are worthy of debating. This is an exchange of ideas. I expressed an opinion, one backed by experiment. I suggested that there are "exceptions". You all say build like you are told, but have yet to ask the question...what am I building?

Not really sure how long you have been involved in all of this, I have been around for roughly 10 years. All of the questions I directed to the attention of the inventor were ignored. I figured I was being ignored because my questions would cause him to have to reveal something that was protected by patent....but then again, the SG is protected by patent..... he talks about most of what's going on there....I was confused, and frustrated, so I did what any real researcher would do in this situation. I took responsibility for my ignorance, and sought to answer my own questions.

JB is awesome. He is an impulse giver in the truest sense of the term. I have received countless impressions from his efforts over the years, and am forever grateful for them. I feel that all of his devices and are one device, I look at all of his works, and all of those works which inspired him. You and the majority focus on the SG. Here the focus is to do as you are told, this "do what you are told approach" leaves no room for your own common sense and creativity. Many have been doing what they were told for years! What is the result of this dedication? They, like you, still have no idea what that circuit is really all about! I don't claim to know what it's about either, that's why I "left it alone..." I took from it those things which are significant and moved on! The lesson that I got from the SG is powerful, and I have demonstrated what that lesson was time and time again. I don't relate it to the SG because its "MY" work! I am not going to give credit to JB for "MY" effort, I credit him for "inspiring" me and that's where it ends.

Before you question my respect and admiration for JB check yourself, you aren't honoring him by sticking to what you are told! You honor the man by trying to comprehend, and in comprehending, win an appreciation for the genius of the whole picture.

This circuit was injected into mainstream, a young girl demonstrated the circuit in a science competition. The SG as you are seeing it is milk for young, it becomes meat for the mature when one desires to see it as such. Here one would be dealing with the core of the matter, one of the many major lessons that the circuit teaches. The core of the matter is a subject which isn't discussed...ever....period....

GT3 = Watson machine = Bedini free energy generator.

Beginner or vet, you are barking up the wrong tree. The "real no BS free energy machine" isn't the SG.

Anyway....I can't confuse the confused.....think what you want about me....that doesn't take much effort....would be awesome if you projected some of that energy into thinking what you want about the circuit under discussion!

Regards
          Last edited by erfinder; 08-03-2014, 10:55 PM.

Comment

question for erfinder

erfinder, Do you have a youtube channel or website showing your discoveries?

Comment

Tom C,

I have seen disc shaped magnets on John's machines but never ring magnets. Looking at a picture of Watson's machine makes me wonder about something I have never seen to be asked. A ring magnet will emit opposite pole from the hole meaning that if you look at the North side of the magnet the center of it where the hole is emits South. Do you know how that affects the pulsing and if those should be avoided in general in Monopole machines. Apparently it worked on Watson's machine but I think it could be detrimental to the pulsing.

Regards
              Lman

Comment

Lman,

I have seen rectangular, square and round disc magnets on John's machines. the magnet needs to completely cover the core (7/8 over a 3/4 core on the vanilla SG) never have seen it done with a ring magnet. I want a solid north face on all my monopoles.

Tom C

Comment

Tom C,

My question was more about the pulsing. Otherwise about the cores that was my point as well - solid. Even though it is a Bedini machine I consider Watson's machine his own build so let people do not get confused about the shape of the magnets on it.

Regards
                  Lman

Comment

from another forum:

I will state this again I never use Neo magnets with these motors because they do saturate the cores I do not want that at all. If you saturate the core then you must use a lot of current in the system I do not want that either.
                    The only way to use that magnet is like I did by placing the magnet behind the ferrite magnet to shape fields. When you shape fields you can cause them to switch magnetically. If you build a Mag Amp out of the monopole coil you will see why, and do not think that you can not do that I do it all the time. Also the welding rods have changed from the time I first started using them, the iron retains a magnetic bias in the new material, not good.

I have always said do not use Neo magnets in my monopole motors, the only place you should be using them is in Iron-less coils then they work fine. If you use this Neo magnet you will fail at what your doing and I'm not going to be able to help you get yourself out of trouble with this machine.
                    John B

this is for the monopole and the ferris wheel
                    Tom C
                    Last edited by Tom C; 08-22-2014, 01:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraulein View Post
                      Confuse about finding the North pole of my magnets...
                      Common sense is telling me the North pole of my magnet should attract the south part of my compass needle. Is it so?
                      I am asking because we know that magnets align themself N-S N-S N-S and so on. But I read somewhere that all our compass are wrong. Since the N on the compass needle point to the earth North pole, so in reality in order to follow the N-S-N-S alignment, the ''N'' on the compass needle should in reality be a ''S''.

Or is it our earth North pole that is in reality the south pole.....AAAaarrgghhhh!!!!
                      I know this is a very, very, very old post... but I wanted to reply to it since I struggled with the exact same problem at a point in time, and I'm sure there are still some people that are scratching their heads and trying to figure out the exact same thing.

This is the simplest way that I can put it:

The "North" compass needle is indeed the North pole of the compass's magnet. With your magnet in front of your compass, if your North needle is pointing at the magnet, that is the South pole of your magnet, and vice verse.
                      The explanation of this is as follows: What we call the "North Pole" is indeed the "South Magnetic Pole".
                      (The people who originally started publishing maps wanted to make the "western civilization" the "top of the Earth" so they flipped us 180*!!! They also make the USA & Canada look wayyyyyy bigger than they really are!)

Hope this helps some people and keeps them from scrooging up like I did at first!
                      -Brian

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom C View Post
                        Lman,

I have seen rectangular, square and round disc magnets on John's machines. the magnet needs to completely cover the core (7/8 over a 3/4 core on the vanilla SG) never have seen it done with a ring magnet. I want a solid north face on all my monopoles.

Tom C
                        MrAngusWangus on youtube uses ring magnets from old speakers on most of his machines. I have been wondering what the magnetic field of these looks like as compared to a solid round magnet.. I seriously doubt that the ring magnets are anywhere near as good as solid ones. What I noticed on an old machine that I experimented on is that when your coil is centered on the ring magnet, the ring magnet acts as two separate magnets because of the gap in the middle. Maybe if I had used a bigger coil it wouldn't be as such, but with the void in the middle, I can't see how this would be any bit beneficial.
                        However, in my head I imagine ring magnets as having a vortex of magnetism in the center of them... so maybe, just maybe, a machine could somehow take advantage of said vortex (if it actually exists?).

I am going to use the rotors that I made with the ring magnets for a generator experiment with U cored ("leedskalnin PMH" cores) coil setups, using different types of coils and different configurations, so maybe somehow I will be able to find out if these magnets do indeed have a vortex in the middle that can be taken advantage of somehow, someway.

-Brian

Comment

• Hello all.

Can someone tell me what are the drawbacks if I use neodymium magnets of a different size instead of ferrite of 1 x 2 x 1/2 inches size?

Can't I simply change the distance of the coil to compensate the strength of the magnets I choose?

Cause I having trouble to find the correct size of this magnet.

Thank you for your support.

Comment

• http://www.teslagenx.com/parts/tx-c8...category=parts

Tom C

Comment

Welcome all,

The first thing we want to get out of the way is magnets, which to use? we only use Ferrite C8 in the monopole energiser. 3/8" by 1" by 17/8" almost every magnet supplier on the face of the planet has this exact magnet or something similar. John will be posting on the reasons for this decision at a later time.

Tom C
                              The Answer to this will end this Thread.... but yes i think i know what the answer is... A cubical Magnet is just as good as the Answer is..
                              Rgds,
                              Faraday88.
                              'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

there is no secret. no 3D monopole topology, unless you mean all norths out. the north pole switches the core causing induced current in the trigger wire. which is why coil winding and orientation are important. the north pole on most magnets is a bit stronger than the south. howard Johnson showed this in his book the secret life of magnets, I think that is what it is called.

you are mixing floyd sweet and his vacuum triode amplifier, and the monopole. which means only north poles out - mono-pole.......

there ARE however specific things you can do to build it right, we have talked about those. match all components, match the coils, use 18 awg, all north CERAMIC magnets, limit mechanical friction, or build it solid state.

Tom C
                                Tom can you elaborate more on what "use 18 awg" means? Are you talking of the wire to be used in the circuit or the Power wire in the coil? Because I have used 20AWG and 23AWG on the Power winds also...

Comment

Working...
                                X