Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX


2019 ESTC ALL SEATS SOLD OUT!
PRE-REGISTER FOR THE
2020 ENERGY CONFERENCE

Monero XMR

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 109

Thread: Monopole Magnets

  1. #81
    erfinder & Tom I respect both of you but I think it should really be noted that Tom is talking about the monopole energizer in it's plain form as prescribed by Mr. Bedini and the topic was about the magnets. Thh audience that this is intended for is beginners who barley understand the circuit at all. Tom is providing the information as laid out by Mr. Bedini which is absolutely not to use Neo's. What I am trying to get across is the context in which this information is given. Sure we can modify it, build other iterations of it and create things that are completely different but to be faithful to the machine as described by the designer Tom is giving the proper guidance to beginners who want to start learning.

    erfinder you have gone way beyond what the plain machine can teach but even you have said yourself that you built it, you learned from it so why not accept that others will have to start as you did and build it as described. I have never thought the machine was the end of the line, I think it was ALWAYS intended as a launching point for the builder to discover certain things and then move on as you have done.

    erfinder I recently built a SS device that focuses purely on the collapsing field with no induction. I now have two models of it and I am working on a modification that could change the results quite a bit but I have not posted that yet. It is interesting because it shows ONE of the aspects we find in the monopole but without the other interactions from magnet induction or cross induction from trigger to power windings. I don't think this device could be called a generator, perhaps I'm wrong but I would love to have you look at my video's and comment if you were willing.

    Here is the thread:
    http://www.energyscienceforum.com/showthread.php?t=1860

  2. #82
    Quote Originally Posted by BobZilla View Post
    erfinder & Tom I respect both of you but I think it should really be noted that Tom is talking about the monopole energizer in it's plain form as prescribed by Mr. Bedini and the topic was about the magnets. Thh audience that this is intended for is beginners who barley understand the circuit at all. Tom is providing the information as laid out by Mr. Bedini which is absolutely not to use Neo's. What I am trying to get across is the context in which this information is given. Sure we can modify it, build other iterations of it and create things that are completely different but to be faithful to the machine as described by the designer Tom is giving the proper guidance to beginners who want to start learning.

    erfinder you have gone way beyond what the plain machine can teach but even you have said yourself that you built it, you learned from it so why not accept that others will have to start as you did and build it as described. I have never thought the machine was the end of the line, I think it was ALWAYS intended as a launching point for the builder to discover certain things and then move on as you have done.

    erfinder I recently built a SS device that focuses purely on the collapsing field with no induction. I now have two models of it and I am working on a modification that could change the results quite a bit but I have not posted that yet. It is interesting because it shows ONE of the aspects we find in the monopole but without the other interactions from magnet induction or cross induction from trigger to power windings. I don't think this device could be called a generator, perhaps I'm wrong but I would love to have you look at my video's and comment if you were willing.

    Here is the thread:
    http://www.energyscienceforum.com/showthread.php?t=1860
    Absolutely not to use Neo's ?!?!
    This one i bought in 2011 from Rick Friedrich's r-charge.com (150 USD), and it is certified by Bedini, and IT IS WITH NEO's:



    Search for "3 pole monopole" all over the net and you'll find a lot of these Beginner's KITs wich are Official Bedini KITs and are with Neodimium Magnets

    One of the results:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfetvkGVvsI

  3. #83
    You laughing at me,, ;-) ,,, ok pal your entitled to your own opinions. You obviously don't know the history around those machines. Your happy with yours are you? Works properly does it,,, be happy then and keep drinking Ricks koolaid.

    Here is what I did with MINE
    https://files.secureserver.net/0sU5YPmb8nK0ma

  4. #84
    Sounds like a Church split.. I am following JB...I am following Tom...I am following Erfinder...I am following Rick. Didnt Tesla and Edison split as well? In Church splits there is always a separation after different doctrines or teachers. Us humans are so black n white in our thinking...when ALL sides have truth, and none have it all. I guess, if JB says no Neos at all...one should use Neos to find out why we should not use them. But being lazy or not being able to afford them, we stick with our ceramics. Be wary of impatience brethren....feed babies milk...not meat.

  5. #85
    erfinder- This thread is about proper magnets for the ssg. It is not a debate. It is standard build ssg as put forth by the designer/patent holder. Non standard configurations and non ssg devices from others are irrelevant to this discussion and will only hurt new builders.

    Those kits from that person were built non standard and will not fuction in the way intended without modification. I know, I have one. JB does not use or reccomend neo magnets. He does not use them in the ssg.

    The ssg does not need to be re-thought. It needs to be built exactly as the designer has said. Non standard builds will yield bad results. Sure they will spin and run but forget getting the stated results. Save your time and money by doing it right.

    Only get information about the proper construction and use of the ssg from the designer/patent holder.

    al
    Last edited by Allen R.; 08-03-2014 at 06:26 AM.

  6. #86
    Quote Originally Posted by BobZilla View Post
    You laughing at me,, ;-) ,,, ok pal your entitled to your own opinions. You obviously don't know the history around those machines. Your happy with yours are you? Works properly does it,,, be happy then and keep drinking Ricks koolaid.

    Here is what I did with MINE
    https://files.secureserver.net/0sU5YPmb8nK0ma

    Really nice and clean "mod" Bob.

    No one here is in the position to judge the work of another. All are entitled to their opinion, and those opinions should be respected...in most cases they aren't but that's primary because we all have our own dogma. The history of these machines is moot. We have no real background information. As an example, the majority didn't find out about the attraction mode till the SG Handbooks were distributed 2012-2013, this is kinda upsetting because the really old vets weren't privileged to this mode of operation, unless they were renegades and did their own thing, they never made it past repulsion mode. The few who did stumble onto the attraction mode noted how the machine functioned better, but blew it off and returned to doing things like they were instructed to??? The air is clear....who runs in attraction mode? What's with the three coil SG that was the center piece of the 2010 conference? You were shown right there, I was there and didn't get it till I completed a year of experiments, attraction and repulsion simultaneously. That single demonstration makes the handbooks useless, because it succeeds the principles they outline. We are shown many things but are not given any guidance regarding these things. The majority see these things and instead of questioning and exploring, they sink back into their comfort zone were you find yourselves right now......I have come to the realization that its far more productive to do what is suggested, rather than doing what we are told.

    In the end, in the absence of real guidance we have really awesome stories which go over really well at gatherings, but no real substance, only clues, breadcrumbs..... If real details were available you all would have awesome machines right now, would be doing some incredible stuff. The inventor has made many spectacular "suggestions" some of which were embodied in actual apparatus. Instead of following those leads, the creativity has stagnated and folks are only interested in that which the inventor himself has moved away from, but is forced to return to time and time again because you all demand it!

    What as a qualifies a "properly functioning machine"? What does the inventor have to say about this? What has the inventor demonstrated in this regard? Ultimately there must be a point, what is the point? If its just tuning the circuit for the best possible output to the secondary battery then my god man, move on. Didn't the inventor move on? Has anyone here applied any of the mods that he has been sharing since 2010? The mods that matter, there are a few curve balls which don't. Many of you guys are what I consider vets, you have been working on this stuff for at least 3 years. That's more than enough time to see that the inventor is the man, and has left a trail, one which could be followed, but isn't. The machines that matter aren't being built! Why? Recovery guys is something that you will integrate into all future designs. I know because I do it. This movement isn't the SG movement! This forum and its sister is the tip of the spear for "THESE" technologies, buy you guys, the men and women in the trenches give one the impression that you are only interested in lessons in recovery? My opinion my not matter but here it is anyway. The lesson isn't in recovery, its in reactive power, among other things, you are being shown:

    • the nature of the energy movement inside the tank
    • the fact that the reactive power can be routed out of the tank


    The problem is you don't know you're dealing with a tank. Another opinion of mine.....the term "Radiant" only applies when we are discharging the tank, as it stands the term is only related to the inductive discharge, big difference.

    @ Allen R,

    Non standard builds are non standard builds. This isn't a debate, nor is it a comparison between apples and oranges. I desire practical application, battery charging has its limits. I am grateful to the inventor because he inspired me to think for myself, the impetus for this was his lack of presence. I am so thankful that through my own efforts I have been able to identify the source of the magic. It's in the reactor, the reactor extends this magic to the battery, there are better loads than batteries?

    No one is suggesting a reinvention of the SG....it is what it is, and no one has shown that they know exactly what it is! Understanding how to manipulate the circuit doesn't mean that you know what the circuit is doing or why. And even when you are in the position to state what its doing and why, it isn't until you comprehend the the inner aspects, the ones that really matter, the ones that reach across disciplines and dogmas to unite thinkers who would appear to be at odds, then you got it.

    This thread is about proper magnets for the SG.....I have said what I want to say, and leave you guys to your research, please forgive my intrusion.


    Regards
    Last edited by erfinder; 08-03-2014 at 12:00 AM.

  7. #87
    Senior Member Tom C's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    Posts
    1,888
    Quote Originally Posted by Allen R. View Post
    This thread is about proper magnets for the ssg. It is not a debate. It is standard build ssg as put forth by the designer/patent holder. Non standard configurations and non ssg devices from others are irrelevant to this discussion and will only hurt new builders.

    Those kits from that person were built non standard and will not fuction in the way intended without modification. I know, I have one. JB does not use or reccomend neo magnets. He does not use them in the ssg.

    The ssg does not need to be re-thought. It needs to be built exactly as the designer has said. Non standard builds will yield bad results. Sure they will spin and run but forget getting the stated results. Save your time and money by doing it right.

    Only get information about the proper construction and use of the ssg from the designer/patent holder.

    al
    Trying to respond on a kindle here. Theories and variations abound. I don't care who follows who. I was asked by JB to make sure the monopole gets built correctly, according to his design...... this is HIS forum. I AM parroting what the inventor said. Cause he invented it. The rest is up to you.

    Do whatever you want change it however you want that is the idea. But first build it like it is designed. Then go nuts.

    I hesitate to respond ..... it's really simple. Just build his way first. Then hang stuff on it. I personally have over 100 modifications you can make to the vanilla SG including coil shorting and inductance modifications and hall switching and reed switching and making it a true generator. Telsa nodes genny coils.

    We have things we are working on with JB that are amazing.

    Tom C
    Last edited by ErikN; 08-03-2014 at 10:05 AM. Reason: Removing unnecessary personal references.


    experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

  8. #88
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom C View Post
    Trying to respond on a kindle here. Theories and variations abound. I don't care who follows who. I was asked by JB to make sure the monopole gets built correctly, according to his design...... this is HIS forum. I AM parroting what the inventor said. Cause he invented it. The rest is up to you.

    Do whatever you want change it however you want that is the idea. But first build it like it is designed. Then go nuts.

    I hesitate to respond ..... it's really simple. Just build his way first. Then hang stuff on it. I personally have over 100 modifications you can make to the vanilla SG including coil shorting and inductance modifications and hall switching and reed switching and making it a true generator. Telsa nodes genny coils.

    We have things we are working on with JB that are amazing.

    Erfinder....... you have your opinion of me and it is wrong. Nuff Said.

    Tom C
    I'm not your judge Tom. I have no opinion of you.

  9. #89
    Kiril_Kirilov,

    That "3 pole monopole" you bought is a result of what Rick has been doing behind the back of John Bedini. It has been certified by John and than Rick changed whatever he finds for convenient. He changed the magnets in the Window Motor and the coils arrangement, he changed the magnets in the 10 coiler. Look on internet and you will see the presentation of the 10 coiler - it is with black ceramic magnets. But than the people who bought the kit ask why it is with neodimium.
    He has not been following John's specifications and changing the products, and this is why they do not work together anymore. John has talked about that already.
    If you are not satisfied with the purchase of that 3 pole monopole kit ... call r-charge and Mr. Friedrich for explanation about the magnets.

    There is not one of John's monopole energisers that uses neodimium magnets. Except the big ferris wheel where they are on the back of the ceramic and have different purpouse as Tom C pointed out already.
    But the starters and intermediates would not jump to build ferris wheels so ... ceramic magnets !!!!
    Otherwise it would not be a Bedini.


    Lman

  10. #90
    Quote Originally Posted by BobZilla View Post
    You laughing at me,, ;-) ,,, ok pal your entitled to your own opinions. You obviously don't know the history around those machines. Your happy with yours are you? Works properly does it,,, be happy then and keep drinking Ricks koolaid.

    Here is what I did with MINE
    https://files.secureserver.net/0sU5YPmb8nK0ma
    Not laughing at you, Bob. laughing at the "history" ... How these kits were sold, even promised and probably bused used as awards, and sold to some of the free energy conferences (2011?), where JB participated for sure....then I don'n know what happened, but more important is that if it seems wrong now, it was considered as true and certificated or approved for years! For sure the could be different magnets. I believe it is much easier to instruct beginner to follow verbally instructions, as otherwise there's need to explain in details what this machine supposed to do, and how to achieve it...not just replicating without awareness...

    P.s. Tried few things with it, it worked not so satisfactory, but considered the problems as quality of manufacturing. Even tried alu-rotor with 6 poles plus 6 coils, cap dumps... Etc...
    Probably will show you new incarnation of the kit, ... Need time though
    Kindest regards,
    Kiril

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •