This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Tom C,

This thread should emphasis on the 'Real' Mono-pole secret of the entire issue. this group does not know that the Magnets are 'Conditioned' or are arranged in 3D monopole topology... i hope JB does not mind me mintioning it here.
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Can someone please elaborate on the conditioning of magnets and define 3d monopole topology. These are both new terms for me. I recall starting a thread "more about magnets" and it wasn't mentioned there!
      Am i missing something!
      Regards
      Jamie

Comment

Originally posted by Faraday88 View Post
        Hi Tom C,

This thread should emphasis on the 'Real' Mono-pole secret of the entire issue. this group does not know that the Magnets are 'Conditioned' or are arranged in 3D monopole topology... i hope JB does not mind me mintioning it here.
        Rgds,
        Faraday88.
        Hi Faraday88

Can you please explain the terms you just mentioned, " Magnets are 'Conditioned' or are arranged in 3D monopole topology",

more information please.

Thanks

Theunis
        Hey !
        WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH THE PORTION OF SOLAR ENERGY THAT WAS ALLOCATED TO YOU TODAY? !
        JUST THINK ABOUT IT . . .

Comment

Hi Tom C,

Rgds,
          Faraday88.

there is no secret. no 3D monopole topology, unless you mean all norths out. the north pole switches the core causing induced current in the trigger wire. which is why coil winding and orientation are important. the north pole on most magnets is a bit stronger than the south. howard Johnson showed this in his book the secret life of magnets, I think that is what it is called.

you are mixing floyd sweet and his vacuum triode amplifier, and the monopole. which means only north poles out - mono-pole.......

there ARE however specific things you can do to build it right, we have talked about those. match all components, match the coils, use 18 awg, all north CERAMIC magnets, limit mechanical friction, or build it solid state.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

@ Tom C

Thank you for your valuable time, I understand it is frustrating repeating everything every time and you still have to get to answer all the other posts as well.

Thanks for the answer, so there is no other/special way of evaluating the magnets when you set them up as Super/Scallar North’s. You just put the north faces together and glue them, no sorting of any kind, like with the SSG magnets to get them paired by strengths the same?

Thanks

Theunis
            Hey !
            WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH THE PORTION OF SOLAR ENERGY THAT WAS ALLOCATED TO YOU TODAY? !

Comment

Originally posted by Prinsloo View Post
              @ Tom C

Thank you for your valuable time, I understand it is frustrating repeating everything every time and you still have to get to answer all the other posts as well.

Thanks for the answer, so there is no other/special way of evaluating the magnets when you set them up as Super/Scallar North’s. You just put the north faces together and glue them, no sorting of any kind, like with the SSG magnets to get them paired by strengths the same?

Thanks

Theunis
              yes you match the gauss, that is for all versions of the monopole and any magnet configuration.

Tom C

Comment

It is a fact that Floyd sweet's conditioning of the Magnet is relevant to Bedini's Monopole patent, there is mention of this from Bedini about his long term association
                with Floyd (bedini wound coils for Floyd) and Bedini wanting to implement the Monopole that we know today, but Floyd was not convinced bedini pointing this out.
                let the group know that, the Magnetic field 3D QUAD shown in the 6,545,444 is much different from what he implements in a much stronger Monopole Eneirgiser, used in the 10-Coiler.
                I'm not the only knowing this 'secret' however the Monopole description of the Patent is the THE ESSENCE.
                I call this as the 3-Flip Inversion principle , which is applicable in other patents such as E.V Gray Effect.

Rgds,
                Faraday88.

Comment

Hi Theunis,

I cannot give away the Bedini Patent as i respect it. however the clues given in understanding the patent is the best that i feel can be done , the remaining i felt for one to learn and discover on their own!!!!
                  Rgds,
                  Faraday88.

Comment

I applaud you Faraday88

@ Faraday88,

Thank you for being honest and forth coming, I really appreciate it and I think most of the others on this forum reading this will applaud you. I have the utmost respect for JohnB (have been following him and Free energy for about ±15 years) and his patents.

So what you are saying SIR, if I build a 6 coiler (or 20 coiler ) with S/north magnets (visually and to specs exactly like the one Ralph has built) and based on all the information shared in this forum (scaled up SSG circuit), it will not work properly unless JohnB discloses a secret to get it running properly ? ? ? ? ? and get a COP 9 out of it like Ralphs did. ( I am battling with low voltages on the trigger for some time now, suppose it could be it.)

As I have said here: http://www.energyscienceforum.com/be....html#post2153,

I think most people on this forum want working systems that they can incorporate in real life to what ever scale, that is their end goal (like myself). Others want to play with models and that is OK too, BUT do we all want to play with models all of the time?

There is plenty of sun and wind combined can make most chargers/energizers OU.

Like John K’s in this video Mini Solar OTG Setup - YouTube . I like this, this is beautiful.

Let me refrain from saying more.

Theunis
                    Hey !

Comment

Hi Theunis,

The Essence in Patenting an Invention or Discovering a way to device an Invention is based on a novel intent..but the intention has changed over hundred years now..! why do you think one Patents his findings after all!!!!
                      and to tell you there are several other patents based on the Radiant Energy Physics..each is an application of the same understanding. the group here needs to study it from the Physics stand point to know What Radiant Electricity is in the first place..!

Rgds,
                      Faraday88.

Comment

It is a fact that Floyd sweet's conditioning of the Magnet is relevant to Bedini's Monopole patent, there is mention of this from Bedini about his long term association
                        with Floyd (bedini wound coils for Floyd) and Bedini wanting to implement the Monopole that we know today, but Floyd was not convinced bedini pointing this out.
                        let the group know that, the Magnetic field 3D QUAD shown in the 6,545,444 is much different from what he implements in a much stronger Monopole Eneirgiser, used in the 10-Coiler.
                        I'm not the only knowing this 'secret' however the Monopole description of the Patent is the THE ESSENCE.
                        I call this as the 3-Flip Inversion principle , which is applicable in other patents such as E.V Gray Effect.

Rgds,
                        Faraday88.
                        Faraday,

look I have watched the 10 coil run been in johns lab seen all his machines, they are just scalar north ceramic magnets, stuck on a skyway bike wheel with plastic covers. there is not any secret to the magnets. the magnets switch the core, that is all!!!!! the scalar north makes a faster switch, that is all!!! yes John worked with floyd but it is 2 different machines. what you are saying concerning the magnets is simply untrue. the coil is where the radiant enters the bloch wall in the coil, he has explained this in his DVD's

theunis,

Johns patents are all public domain use google patent search using his name. you can read em all....

prinsloo,

Ralph's (trancedrum) 6 coil was a standard scalar north rotor, nothing special, I watched it run, did the load testing on it in johns shop. he built it from pictures off the internet, no connection with JB at all when he built it. he brought it to the last conference to show John, john helped him fine tune it, all he did was move the coils away frome the cores a bit, we put it on the scope to make sure the waveform was right, then we cycled it on the load box. anyone can build the machine like ralph did. I dont know what is wrong with your machine. please start a new thread called 6 coil machines and we can discuss it on that thread.

Tom C

Comment

@All,
                          Ralph brought the 6 coil machine to the conference, I do not practice any kind of Voodoo with the Machines I have built. Ralph's machine was not properly tuned, so I took it upon myself to go over how to tune the machine in front of everybody standing around. The magnets are arranged that way to form a sharp pulse and that is to limit the current on the machine. The machine will run the fastest when it is tuned. You must be willing to spend a long time to tune it. This is not a machine that you just put together and expect results. I have never built a machine that was drawing on large amounts of current in the primary circuit, the simple fact is when the current appears most of everything is wasted in heat and the Radiant in the spike goes away. The next important thing is to size the battery for the machine, little batteries will not do it. I see people using small gel batteries thinking that they can see this happen fast, wrong. Everything must be in balance, transistors, resistors. If one transistor is getting very hot it is not matched. Magnets are very important, No NEO magnets just because you think that is better, it's not. If you saturate the core material then to break away you must supply gobs of current in the system, if you do that you will not be able to do a COP of 1, you must do that first. When calculating the power of the machine you must take everything into account including the mechanical that you got for free, 23% or more. When everything is in balance the primary will go down and the secondary will go up at the same rate. The Energizer was made to charge batteries and give a small mechanical power output for running fans or small geared water pumps, all that you must count as energy.
                          So if you look at this as a Toy, it is the first toy where you have captured all the wasted energy for a second battery to use.
                          Floyde Sweet is not part of this machine.
                          Last edited by John_Bedini; 10-15-2012, 02:30 PM. Reason: Addinig info
                          John Bedini
                          My homepage: http://johnbedini.net

Comment

Thanks John for chiming in here.

Tom C

Comment

Hi all,

I have bought the 10-coiler-kit but havent had the time to experiment with it just yet,
                              too much to do outside before winter sets in,

but..

all this talk about neo-magnets not being suitable for monopole-motors makes me wonder why the kit is equipped with just neo-magnets?

I guess care has to be taken concerning the distance between the rotor and the coils?
                              Any suggestion on the distance as a starting point?
                              And also what to look out for in this respect?
                              My guess is not to saturate the cores?

All comments and suggestions appreciated.

/Hob
                              Last edited by nilrehob; 10-16-2012, 03:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by nilrehob View Post
                                Hi all,

I have bought the 10-coiler-kit but havent had the time to experiment with it just yet,
                                too much to do outside before winter sets in,

but..

all this talk about neo-magnets not being suitable for monopole-motors makes me wonder why the kit is equipped with just neo-magnets?

I guess care has to be taken concerning the distance between the rotor and the coils?
                                Any suggestion on the distance as a starting point?
                                And also what to look out for in this respect?
                                My guess is not to saturate the cores?

All comments and suggestions appreciated.

/Hob
                                kit was not supposed to have neos, it is a fairly involved explaination, but we are working on another rotor that has ceramics in it. as far as rotor coil distance, you have to experiment.
                                Tom C

Comment

Working...
                                X