No announcement yet.

Maximum coil size?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Like John B using the 6AWG wire ? what coil are you referring to? never seen a 6 gauge coil ever... seen it as battery cable..... Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

• Patrick 4 degrees is well within tolerance! anytime I see heat I want it back from the circuit as energy in my battery. Tom C

Comment

• Mike,

that is the BATTERY CABLE not the wire used to make the coil........ even the coil on the ferris wheel has wire smaller than that.... the bus bar around the back of the 10 coil is copper tube as are the connectors for the telco batteries. the 10 coil is 18 gauge wire for the coils. you keep mixing up your qoutes, it has always been large cables to and from the machine that is not new. its not a teaser, you can duplicate the 10 coil exactly if you want I can give you all the specs ready?

10 coils 18 awg 4 strands per coil 5 for master coil litzed 100 to 130 feet, or what it takes to get 1.2 ohms for resistance
        mjl 21194 matched transistors
        220 ohms on the base
        scalar north ceramics on a skyway nylon bike wheel
        buses aroung the back are copper plumbing tubing
        24 volt operation
        small flywheel on front maybe 2 lbs of aluminum
        sealed bearings for the hub
        ot 6 cables to and from the machine

its a big SG... the trigger is easy to figure out. what does it do, and how to get it to fire all 10 transistors? mike you already have everything you need.

thats it go build it.

Tom C
        Last edited by Tom C; 10-14-2014, 06:45 PM.

Comment

• hi RS
          please can you tell me how to match mosfet's,?
          thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by John_Bedini View Post
            @ All,
            First let answer a few questions, Magnetic saturation is not a problem if your using the correct magnets.
            The next thing is the current in the machine must be set to minimum. This machine must be set in the top portion of the bell curve as has been discussed before. The SG is based on the 1984 book without the DC Motor or the energizer attached. This is all in one machine. the dc motor part is pulsed from the magnets the recovery is a spike of high potential to the secondary battery. The two batteries are split in the circuit to make it easy to tune. If you want to just use one battery you must use capacitor discharge at double the battery voltage and the motor section must be in the off position when the discharge occurs. You can find many was to do this type of energizer. The most important thing is to not waste much energy in the primary circuits unless you have designed the machine to run a different way and then your on your own. The shaft power of the machine is around 23% so do something with it or add it into your COP equation as the energy must be counted, run a fan. The first toy you ever had than captures the wasted energy and gives mechanical power to do something with along with charging another battery. If the machine is balanced correctly your COP will be 1 or better. You must count everything in the system. If your looking with current meters you will see the primary but the secondary is much different to measure as not much current is found. The Battery does not care what charges it as long as the potential is found at it's terminals. The machine in the Patent was built to charge batteries as it was always a battery charger based on Tom Bearden's theories on battery back popping with a high potential. When this is done the battery changes and it becomes very hard to charge with a conventional charger, this is seen by the heat in the battery. The Energizer is equivalent to a magneto charging system. Before you attempt to do this work you must study what Magnetos do to batteries and how they charge batteries. If your looking for current with the SG machine it's not designed to do that. Watch The video I post. Look on Tom Bearden's web site on the simple Free Energy Motor http://www.cheniere.org/books/part4/s40.htm

Hi John,
            Your writings are worth reading a billion times or more!!!! they are so enlightening every time you read them!
            Best Regards,
            Faraday88.
            'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

• i know / have read that wire gauges larger than 18 in the high count multifiler coils become highly inductive. and being a ham that means once you reach a certain point. it blocks pulses of current at given frequencies, this would feed in to the slow wheel speed thing, i read here. low pulse counts will pass through high inductance coils where high pulse /speeds would be stopped.. electricians use coils as filters, stabilizing current flow to reduce noise or given signals at frequencies. it depends on if the pulses / waves are wanted or not, as to what they should be called. like a flower or a weed. i also know from being a welder that you can regulate the inductance of a coil and the level of current and voltage by how much iron or other non-ferrous metals are used in the core of the coil. brass for one will reduce the inductance of the coil where iron or other types of ferrous metals will increase the inductance. you want high inductance to a point. it causes an increase of current flow and voltages from the coil. but when dealing with a pulse the high inductance defeats the primary purpose for what you're trying to capture.

so the use of a brass core in the multi filer coils might be just what your seeking. i would love to build one with 20 twisted pare or try to obtain more than 4 amps per wired circuit, for 80 amps per coil. or you could wind one with less circuits, say 6 wires for the charge circuits in a coil, wound of 10 gauge wire. if each circuit wire made 15 amps each. that's a total of 90 amps per coil.
              if i'm not badly mistaken, brass will reduce the inductance of a coil, even over that of air. i could be wrong. this would be a great for those trying to build high amp units and reduce the need for more coils around the flying magnet wheel or stator.

Comment

• what a read, thanks forest for your info, bedini for your comments, and others.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom C View Post
                  You can try anything you want to dump the cap, there are a hundred ways to dump a cap into a battery. I dont know about thyristors, and I am not sure I would want to wait till my cap was over 90 volts to dump. twice the battery voltage is all I am looking for.

Tom C

@all,
                  John has clearly stated it is Tesla Impulse Physics and not the Classical Time-rate of discharging the Capacitor.. as an hint, The Intermediate SG book gives a very good analogy of the Impulses and what it can do to shatter a wall in repetitive pulsations.. In the above example..its 12 Impulses PER TIME and a total of 120 Joules per sec.
                  Rgds,
                  Faraday88.

Comment

• Originally posted by John_Koorn View Post
                    Hi Mike, the difference is that the draw is 11.6w/sec constant whereas the 60w dump/sec is just one pulse - not 60w/sec constant.

It's actually a bit more complex than that if you calculate the joules in/out.

Hope this clears it up.
                    @ALL
                    That's Tesla Impulse !!
                    Rgds,
                    Faraday88

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom C View Post
                      you got it guy!

Tom C

Wow! what a way to confuse!! better late then never...
                      the coils can be a Converted EVEN or Inverted ODD..my theory again!
                      Best Regards,
                      Faraday88.
                      Last edited by Faraday88; 05-23-2018, 12:57 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X