Comment

Originally posted by Faraday88 View Post
      must be 5-filar for sure...!
      nope look at the circuit board carefully
      Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

John B,

I have been trying to duplicate your comparator circuit ever since you first showed it at the 2011 conference and am not having much luck getting it to dump quite like you have shown in your video. Mine dumps around 1/2 amp on each dump and I can't seem to get it any higher than that. I am using the same circuit that Ron Chase and I worked on that was discussed in the Energetic forum. Can I post some stuff here or should I start a new thread to discuss further?

Many thanks, Brent

Originally posted by John_Bedini View Post
        In This Video I’m showing the original SG Monopole Energizer.
        Just giving some tips for the group in what to look for.
        This is discussed on the Energy Science Forum

Comment

hi all john and john
          it's a 7 run + 1 trigger
          making a 8 filler
          guyzzemf

Comment

Guy is right on about John B's original bike wheel.
            the prototype board that is running the wheel in the vid appears to have 5 transistors and strands going to it.
            the kit for sale will obviously only have 4 transistors.

I completely and thoroughly appreciate all the effort thought and insight being put forward in this effort. I would like to note for the record.

I have achieved the 1.2 + C O P with Rick's 3PM kit w/ neo's. I think many of us on the old monopole2 forum were getting these results with various builds as well.

I just thought this was worth noting. I don't mean to cause trouble and if you think this should be removed, feel free to do so or let me know and I'll delete it.
            kind regards,
            Patrick

Comment

Originally posted by guyzzemf View Post
              hi all john and john
              it's a 7 run + 1 trigger
              making a 8 filler
              guyzzemf
              you got it guy!

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Hi all,
                I don’t know how we got so far off track but here is an update to what I have been doing with the 8 lead coils I built.

I left off where the coils were heating up very bad. This was due to a huge mistake on my part. I mounted the coils wrong side up. This switches the north and south thru the core when energized. So my machine was trying to run with north super poles against a south core. Not gonna happen! Not until I mounted up the south neo’s in between the north superpoles. Yes the machine ran but the coils got very hot. Tom gave me the key to the problem……..the south neo’s were quite a distance from the core and as a result made quite a large south field in rotational area. The machine was running not from the superpole norths but from the very small south neo’s. Still amazing how powerful they are! The very large south magnetic field area did switch the transistors on but kept them on for a very long time. This caused the windings to heat up much like a car ignition coil does when running. The trannies were on way too long!
                After realizing my mistake I turned the coils over and took off the neo’s….trying to run the machine with superpole norths. The wheel just would not turn due to a very weak pulse from the trigger coil. I could see this on the scope. So I got to thinking about the on time for the transistors. They are controlled by the magneto effect from the magnet length passing by the core of the coil thus energizing the pulse and on time for the trigger. The longer the magnetic field in rotational time in relation to the core diameter, the longer the transistor will stay on. The shorter the magnetic field in rotational time in relation to the core diameter, the shorter duration the transistor will stay on and if short enough will not make enough power to pulse all of the transistors at once. The size of the cores of these large coils is 1” and the superpole magnetic width tangent to the core is roughly .200”. This is why the machine will not run. I just do not have enough pulse to make all 8 of the transistors at the same time.
                So why not change the transistor on time and hopefully provide enough pulse to trigger all 8 transistors at once. Use a longer magnet! Not a stronger shorter one like the superpole provides!
                We have all been using the 3/8” X 1” X 17/8” magnets all along…..just because! So I did a calculation to compare the standard .75” dia core in reference to the 1” magnet face to my existing 1” dia. core and I should be using a 1.333” wide magnet face. I happened to have 2” X 3” magnets on the bench and taped them up to the wheel. I mounted 8 magnets with the 3” length perpendicular to the wheel. The 2” face would be seeing the 1” core in rotational time. I hooked everything up and hooked up a charge battery and a primary battery and away this thing went. I hooked up the scope to tune the trannies in and they all a very nice “H” shape. Just like the text book! But there is a problem…..the resistance needed to make this thing stay in tune is very touchy. Something like 10 ohm. A few ohms either way and things go very wrong.
                So just for the grins I took this super SSG energizer to my huge battery bank and let it run all night. This morning it was still running and everything was cool. No hot coils and no hot anything…..not even warm. It had been running at 20 volts at 3 amp. all night long and charged things up nicely.
                This morning I hooked up and additional 8 lead coil to the other side just to see what the outcome would be. I do not know any further info at this time. When I get home from work we will see what gives.
                One thing I do know now…….8 is as high as I want to go. Tom is right! …..4 is much more doable and much more controllable.
                Bud
                Do not procrastinate! Make something happen...even if it is wrong. Once begun half done!

Comment

Brent,
                  If it is about the SG you post here on the dump circuit.
                  John Bedini
                  My homepage: http://johnbedini.net

Comment

Comparator Dump

John B,

Here is the circuit I am using...Bedini Comparator Circuit_v5.1.pdf

When you showed your video last week and the cap was dumping over 2 amps, I knew something was wrong with my circuit. Made me realize why the batteries were taking so long to charge. No matter what size cap I use (12,000uF, 15,000uF, 18,000uF and 33,000uF) for the dump, I cant get it to dump more than 1/2 amp. I will try and take some video or some pictures this weekend. Not sure what is wrong.

Thanks, Brent

Brent,
                    If it is about the SG you post here on the dump circuit.

Comment

Just explain more, but I can see the voltages are not right, where did you get this diagram?

Originally posted by BrentA929 View Post
                      John B,

Here is the circuit I am using...[ATTACH]1003[/ATTACH]

When you showed your video last week and the cap was dumping over 2 amps, I knew something was wrong with my circuit. Made me realize why the batteries were taking so long to charge. No matter what size cap I use (12,000uF, 15,000uF, 18,000uF and 33,000uF) for the dump, I cant get it to dump more than 1/2 amp. I will try and take some video or some pictures this weekend. Not sure what is wrong.

Thanks, Brent
                      John Bedini

Comment

Just explain more, but I can see the voltages are not right, where did you get this diagram?
                        John,
                        They had that circuit posted on the ferris wheel forum for a long time. you commented on it there. You may not recall but we were all sitting there discussing it as you walked by and told us we would never figure it out. We all had a good laugh but this was the basis all those Texans had come up with even then. I told them they would need a feedback like on my version. I built this one and tried it and it did not work as good as mine. But I have not tried a feedback resistor on the op-amp. But it may be a moot point if I understand all this correctly.

I woke up with one of those epiphanies (sudden perception of the essential nature of a thing...) that brought to my mind your earlier post about the SSG compared to the watson machine, and the comment you made at the 2011 conference showing the separation of the circuit in the SSG. Suddenly puzzle pieces fell into place...I think! But here it is for what it's worth. Let's take the machine your selling and add a second coil. everything the same but no trigger strand. Let's say that this machine is a cop 2 or that it does two times the output than input. If that is true then the second coil can be hooked up to a cap dump and fed back to the input battery when the SSG is in an off time.
                        But since the inductive kickback or flyback happens after the transistor is off, then you wouldn't need a cap dump after all. it would always happen after the ssg is off. But to take that a step further, It occurred to me that you had said on the WC circuit that because the coil did not have the trigger it was energy that could be used on the input battery(battery swapping). This would make this system a perfect self runner that had one coil charging a second battery with radiant energy that could be used with an inverter and the input battery continually being re-energized from the second coil with the correct energy. If the timing of the output to the input battery is not to close for the battery to handle(Alum in this case). I know you mentioned the 50% duty cycle. So I am not sure. But This sure seems to fit with what I have been learning from all this.... Or maybe I didn't wake up today yet and am just still dreaming?

Les

Comment

Cap Dump

John B,

You are correct. D7 is actually a 5V Zener diode. I forgot to update that on my schematic. That diagram was done by me on PCBExpress. I use them for my boards and making schematics. Ron Chase and I worked on this circuit together after you showed it for the first time at the 2011 conference.

I have tried adjusting everything I can think of with no luck. The biggest changes are seen when adjusting C1 and C2. However, those changes have never shown cap dumping like you have shown most recently. I am stilling going to try and show a video this weekend of my circuits performance. I'm pretty sure that my cap is not dumping fully, but I don't know where to make any corrections to make it function any better.

Best regards, Brent

Comment

Les K,
                            Yes I did say that in passing only because I knew that the comparator must do more then what is seen on the surface. Most people do not understand that comparators can be anything, I can not comment on what Brent posted because I did not build it.
                            @ Brent, your circuit is not what mine is and does not operate like mine. So what was copied has been adjusted to perform to text book theory on comparators. If the circuit was built to what I have then you should be dumping 12.43 joule's 10 times a second. The Ferris wheel was showing that with the meters if everybody would have watched that. I got up on stage and said what that amounted to. Something is eating your energy up. What that means is the capacitor is not touched and is just a wiggle to my machine. Everybody including RS tried to draw that circuit. I did say it is a stair step up with the machine I even showed that on the scope and if anybody was looking it was a one wire system discharge with that capacitor and inductor. This follows Tom Bearden's capacitor discharge theory. If the SG does not charge the batteries as we have shown in the preview then something is very wrong. You just can not just wind wires without calculating the inductor with the branches to feed the cap. And you only seen 2 to 3 amps on a very slow meter and a small machine, but that is where I had it adjusted I could have achieved much more like 200 amps, The other thing is digital meters can not read what is going on in the primary circuit, you are dealing with impulses of voltages and not Back EMF, I explained on stage back EMF is always lower then the battery and I said why. The SG is not a text book motor as everybody calls it, it's an Energizer, self rotating. I do not hide anything I always tell you everything when I'm explaining it. So I guess I speak a different language here.
                            John Bedini

Comment

John,
                              Thank you. Mine dumps very hard. I hear a pop inside the battery when the cap dumps. But I think I got it mostly by accident. I can't seem to find those pages of Tom Beardens, could you post a link?
                              Looks like some reading I need to do.

Thanks
                              Les

Comment

Hi Lesk,
                                'hear a pop inside the battery when the cap dumps'i'm curious on:
                                1) How are you switching the Dump. Mechanical Switch or soild state (Triac, SCR, ect)
                                2)if it is Mechanical dump switching, then i wonder how can you differciate beween the Cap-dicahrge Pulse pop sound and the supposedly 'pop' inside the battery. ain'nt that difficult?
                                3) it is indeed a very rare effect as you describe it , i have noticed Cold-Boiling happening with the BB's sound inside Resonating with the Oscillator drive frequency, but not 'Pulsed-pop' with every pulse of Discharge dumped by the Capacitor Dischraging in the battery.
                                4) BEWARE THE PULSE POP INSIDE THAT YOU HAVE REPORTED CAN AS WELL CAUSE THE BATTERY TO RESONATE TO EXPOLSION OF THE BATTERY AND THIS IS CATHOSTROPHIC.
                                Thank you in advance.
                                Rgds,
                                Faraday88.
                                'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Working...
                                X