Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

2019 ESTC ALL SEATS SOLD OUT!
PRE-REGISTER FOR THE
2020 ENERGY CONFERENCE

Monero XMR

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Maximum coil size?

I won’t do anything until the three people that are coming here agree that the machine follows the Patent and charges batteries as I have always said. People should not be putting them together without the correct components and the correct circuit board. Everything should be in the kit ready to run with just some minor tuning. I’m still working on the comparator circuit for this machine. I want to make sure that everybody understands what the machine was and what it is used for in the experimental research I did with Tom Bearden in the 80’s. The monopole goes back to 1971 and was not built by me until 1972 after my discharge from the Military Service. I worked on this before that but could not do anything with it at that time, any such projects where I was.
    John Bedini
    My homepage: http://johnbedini.net

As the concepts become more and more clear the real beauty of it begins to shine. You have said many times people just don't know what this machine is. But I think even fewer really understand what you have put into it over a lifetime.

Les

Quote Originally Posted by John_Bedini View Post
    @ All,
    First let answer a few questions, Magnetic saturation is not a problem if your using the correct magnets.
    The next thing is the current in the machine must be set to minimum. This machine must be set in the top portion of the bell curve as has been discussed before. The SG is based on the 1984 book without the DC Motor or the energizer attached. This is all in one machine. the dc motor part is pulsed from the magnets the recovery is a spike of high potential to the secondary battery. The two batteries are split in the circuit to make it easy to tune. If you want to just use one battery you must use capacitor discharge at double the battery voltage and the motor section must be in the off position when the discharge occurs. You can find many was to do this type of energizer. The most important thing is to not waste much energy in the primary circuits unless you have designed the machine to run a different way and then your on your own. The shaft power of the machine is around 23% so do something with it or add it into your COP equation as the energy must be counted, run a fan. The first toy you ever had than captures the wasted energy and gives mechanical power to do something with along with charging another battery. If the machine is balanced correctly your COP will be 1 or better. You must count everything in the system. If your looking with current meters you will see the primary but the secondary is much different to measure as not much current is found. The Battery does not care what charges it as long as the potential is found at it's terminals. The machine in the Patent was built to charge batteries as it was always a battery charger based on Tom Bearden's theories on battery back popping with a high potential. When this is done the battery changes and it becomes very hard to charge with a conventional charger, this is seen by the heat in the battery. The Energizer is equivalent to a magneto charging system. Before you attempt to do this work you must study what Magnetos do to batteries and how they charge batteries. If your looking for current with the SG machine it's not designed to do that. Watch The video I post. Look on Tom Bearden's web site on the simple Free Energy Motor Part 4
    Hi John,
    I fully agree on your suggestion of understanding the Megneto first...i did.
    Best Regards,
    Faraday88.

Hi All,

Everyone!!!! please do not take anything I am about to say personally or let it hurt your feelings. I want to state my position and how I see things. Where I am going and what I am doing.

I come with a mechanical... self made man background with very little electrical engineering. The limit of my electircl knowlege is from power wiring and machine controls. My specialty is highly advanced tool and die engineering and construction. One of the best on the planet.....thanks to GOD.
    I have 9.5 fingers left and several battle scars to show for my time on this earth.

I am a do'er and not a talker!

I considered purchasing instead of building day one from Rick Friedmann. Thank god that never came to pass!

I got on board Chritmas time 2011. I built one ssg from Rick Friedmann's kit. It worked barely! It did not charge batteries like it should have. I asked for help but got none on the yahoo forum! Little did I know that the coil was not to John's specification. Little did I know that Rick and Energenx were not on good terms. I later figured the coil issue out on my own by doing my own coil winding per the specs. This involvement in doing my own work got me very interested in knowing why everything about how this machine ticks and why!

I built another ssg with non linear magnet spacing just because I wanted to. I tested both units side by side with identical charge and run batteries. I did 50+ runs and documented the test data. I even went so far as to compare the two machines and their test data to show that the nonlinear magnet spacing has advantages in charging......Peter L agrees and we have spoken about this several times.

I later wanted to know more about larger coils and multiple strand power windings. There is no info here! I was on my own! I wound larger coils with aluminum wire and larger cores. Forget aluminum!
    I wound 4 lead, 7 lead, and 8 lead coils with varying lengths just to find out where the limits are. Why can't I build a coil 30' in dia and 40' long with a 24" core? Where is the limit?

At this juncture either some know and are not divulging the info or just plain do not know. My goal at this time is to find that limit. I think I have it thru trial and error. I am never happy sitting on the side lines waiting for someone to give out the answers! I will be giving it hell 24/7 until I find out why or someone comes up and stops me.

Tom you are that person who has stopped me. Thank you!

John has also come to the table to replant the seed.....I get it. Thanks John!! I know first hand how valuable your time is to you. Thanks for your time! It means a lot to us all when you jump in. After all you are......... THE MAN! Great video above by the way! One of the best so far!

I have gone and found the limit of coil build size and why. Yes Tom the coils do heat up real well to the point of cannot touch them. My background might not always allow me to say things in a manner that may make sence to you but it is how I perceive it when I write. Every one believe me, your words always stick with me. I value every bit of info and try to digest it to further my education.

One of the things that has made my plant so successful is to prototype everything we do before any construction takes place. I am also doing this very same thing here. Prototyping everything! I have learned more from failure than I have by succeeding. I have advance a long way in a short time but I now realize how much more there is to learn.

This particular website has been one of the best learning tools I have ever been associated with.

Where do I go from here.....keep pluggin along. Going back down the ladder for a while!

Bud
    Do not procrastinate! Make something happen...even if it is wrong. Once begun half done!

Bud,

build a single coil multi filar SG 1 trigger 4 power strands. match your trannies diodes and resistors. 1.2 ohm coil resistance. use 18 awg wire. use scalar north magnets for faster switching. charge batteries

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Quote Originally Posted by John_Bedini View Post
    I won’t do anything until the three people that are coming here agree that the machine follows the Patent and charges batteries as I have always said. People should not be putting them together without the correct components and the correct circuit board. Everything should be in the kit ready to run with just some minor tuning. I’m still working on the comparator circuit for this machine. I want to make sure that everybody understands what the machine was and what it is used for in the experimental research I did with Tom Bearden in the 80’s. The monopole goes back to 1971 and was not built by me until 1972 after my discharge from the Military Service. I worked on this before that but could not do anything with it at that time, any such projects where I was.
    Here's a preview of the Bedini SG Bike Wheel Kit. John Koorn, Tom Childs and Erik Nissen met in Idaho with John Bedini to assemble and test this kit. The three of us (JK, TC, EN) agree that this kit follows the patent and charges batteries just like John Bedini has always said. On this particular wheel, we found that 21 magnets gave us the best charge performance.

ErikN, John K & Tom C
    Last edited by John_Bedini; 10-28-2012 at 08:50 PM. Reason: adding info
    John Bedini
    My homepage: http://johnbedini.net

Nice work! Man that had to be fun with all you guys there....

Les

Hi,
    for the performance test of the bike wheel kit you've made, was the charging battery an alum battery or a normal lead acid battery?

And do you have an idea of the COP of this test?
    (energy taken from the primary battery to charge the secondary battery / energy you can extract from the secondary charged battery to run a load)

many thanks for your work
    Last edited by MaxCaviar; 10-29-2012 at 05:34 AM.

battery type

Quote Originally Posted by MaxCaviar View Post
    Hi,
    for the performance test of the bike wheel kit you've made, was the charging battery an alum battery or a normal lead acid battery?
    these are normal lead acid batteries from napa.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers