* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

2019 ESTC ALL SEATS SOLD OUT!
PRE-REGISTER FOR THE
2020 ENERGY CONFERENCE

Monero XMR

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread: Maximum coil size?

Mike,

you need to change the way you use your energy....... live like the homesteaders did. Five Acres and Independence: A Practical Guide to the Selection and ... - Maurice Grenville Kains - Google Books hang your clothes out to dry on a line for instance.... how absolutely low can you go.. we are all energy hogs and are incapable of living in a way that limits our energy usage.
    7,560 Watt Off-Grid Solar Power System with 6,000 Watt 48 Volt Inverter
    Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Quote Originally Posted by BroMikey View Post
    Hey Faraday88

That is a great morsel hope you don't give up on me. I am one of those guys who believes. I know anything is possible and I am going to make my reality into good success and it is these tiny bits of knowledge that help build the foundation.

Like Stan Deyo said the Gov. has had these simple free energy technologies since the 50's.

I still have not gotten my setup to self run yet but we will.

Mike

Mike,

I dont want a self runner..... I want to be energy independent. your gains will not be enough to do work apart from running the machine, until you get it really big! I want all of my o.u. to do work, so i power with solar and get all my gains into my appliances. the sun shines no matter what, and the wind blows in some places, the monopole makes my batteries stay new and increases capacity! say I have 100 watts on the input and 130 on the output, well I am over unity, wow!! 30 watts extra, I can light an led woohoo! see the true difference? cop of 1 will get you nowhere.... concentrate on a way to get the primary side self powered, and use everything on the back for your needs.

Tom C

Tom C

Mike,

you missed my point, whatever you are "spinning" you still need to power it, but you dont need as much with a monopole as if you were running brute force solar off a charge controller. I am telling you its THE way to go! there are still other things you need to do, like get a BIG battery bank to power your house. rolls surrette, hup or iron edison batteries. there is nothing novel about measuring consumption in watts its standard operating procedure, motors lights resistive and inductive loads all use watts, tells you real work done. amps x volt = watts. why do you think they rate solar in watts? its also a great way to see if you are truly over or just fudging the numbers. say my big monopole pulls 6 amps at 12 volts continuos, thats 72 watts.. continuos all day long. what would you need on the primary side to run it on batteries alone 24/7? or you could use joules in and out, either way it was just an example.

one thing people just do not realise is the amount of energy we use to live one (although you do) much less to really run the monopole system. looking forward to your work. if you are interested in the ferris wheel get the DVD's on it, especially the behind the scenes DVD.

Tom C

Hi Tom-

Isn't it true though that you could power a small water pump pretty much indefinitely from the mechanical of the wheel? That's what I'm working towards. It's small yes, but being able to pump water is pretty huge when it comes to the things you can do with it.

My goal personally is to pump the water up high, have gravity bring it back down through a trompe, and make my own free compressed air that I can use to power compressed air appliances.

Does that sound like a realistic goal with the SG, or am I on the wrong track as well?

Branch

Quote Originally Posted by Tom C View Post
    Mike,

I dont want a self runner..... I want to be energy independent. your gains will not be enough to do work apart from running the machine, until you get it really big! I want all of my o.u. to do work, so i power with solar and get all my gains into my appliances. the sun shines no matter what, and the wind blows in some places, the monopole makes my batteries stay new and increases capacity! say I have 100 watts on the input and 130 on the output, well I am over unity, wow!! 30 watts extra, I can light an led woohoo! see the true difference? cop of 1 will get you nowhere.... concentrate on a way to get the primary side self powered, and use everything on the back for your needs.

Tom C

Tom C

Quote Originally Posted by BroMikey View Post
    Hi Tom C.
    What I don't see is if you are putting 4 batteries on the back to charge with only one same size battery to run the system and you are getting 130%?

First it looks like 4:1 then you say 130% out.

Maybe you mean that 4 parallel batteries drop the impedance but only 130% is top output?

Thanks Tom C. 4 batteries look good but the truth is 130% is max.
    you sure do know how to take something out of context... I was not referring to anything actual... it was just an easy number to use. I am trying to get you to use the free energy you already have, flowing all around you all day long. you can do a bunch with 2 250 watt panels at a dollar a watt its 500 dollars.... to get even more free energy... from your monopole. if you don't have money for batteries then you cant get your free energy from the monopole. you cant run your house, you cant run your appliances. watts is watts if you want to live the way you are currently living you will need big batteries. even at 15 to one charging you still need watts to power your devices. so even though I can use 220 ah of batteries to charge 2400 ah of batteries its still a lot of batteries. you have to store it somewhere. you get what you pay for free energy is very expensive. JB's 10 coil was 30K in research and time to get to where it is..... you get that for free. Tom C

Quote Originally Posted by Branch Gordon View Post
    Hi Tom-

Isn't it true though that you could power a small water pump pretty much indefinitely from the mechanical of the wheel? That's what I'm working towards. It's small yes, but being able to pump water is pretty huge when it comes to the things you can do with it.

My goal personally is to pump the water up high, have gravity bring it back down through a trompe, and make my own free compressed air that I can use to power compressed air appliances.

Does that sound like a realistic goal with the SG, or am I on the wrong track as well?

Branch
    there is lots you can do with the mechanical of the SG but there is loss in any system. you are going to pump a very small amount of water. its heavy and you will need 15 feet of head to do any meaningful work. hydro power to compress air is a weight calculation problem. air is a spring the more you compress the harder it is to compress.Compressor Power Calculations - Industrial Professionals - Cheresources.com Community and Force Equations Formulas Physics Calculator Tom C

Ok, I acknowledge that cap dumps solve much of the impedance issues,nevertheless I would appreciate understanding the impedance issue more completely.
    I've looking into the impedance measuring processes and there is a discrepancy depending whether the testing is done via DC testing or AC testing. Not much but but 50% variance is still significant when we are talking about even a few ohm in such large sytems!
    Being that our batteries are pulsing I'm suspecting that the most appropriate method would be AC impedance testing at or very close to the running RPM of the wheel multiplied by the magnets present to give a set frequency. For me that would be 119RPM/60 x 20 Mags = 39hz.
    So am I looking at testing my batteries at 39hz to test for its impedance in ohms and get my total coil(s) impedance as close as I can to this value?
    Is this what John Bedini means by matching the impedance? OR have I really got my understanding muddled?

I've always thought that impedance matching refers more to matching the impedance of the coil to the primary battery.

Basically the closer the impedance between the two, the better the power transfer, the better the radiant enters the circuit.

honestly I have no idea how the impedance of the charge battery relates to a high voltage, low current spike. All I know is it charges batteries. It's the difference of potential.

John K.

Thanks John,
    So impedance matching is at the front end?
    So how does that work with a single bifilar SG. Smaller battery better or larger? Assuming their impedances are proportional to size.
    Has John Bedini ever mentioned any testing parameters to help tune the SG? AC or DC on the primary battery. The system pulses from that end too.

My thinking is that smaller SG's would work better on smaller batteries with higher impedance and the same would be true of larger multicoil SGs being better for larger batteries banks of paralleled batteries(to further lower impedance).
    Or do I go for the biggest battery I can on the front end because the impedance is lower and is more likely to allow a better power transfer into the system simply because of the higher longer term potential of the system.
    Or have I gone too far?

ok guys,

you already know what the coil looks like, the 10 coil is 18 awg 4 strands plus trigger, designed to run at 24 VOLTS. the single SG 20 awg is 7 strands plus trigger running at 12 volts. a rotored SG runs in a rather slow rpm range say 200 to 750 rpm. you already have the coil configurations. you ALREADY KNOW WHAT COIL TO BUILD. the core diameter and wire length determines your inductance. measure those coils at whatever rpm you are running that is the impedance. its pulsed DC. so with the right frequency measured at DC. you want to lower impedance add coils in parallel. small machines like the cap dump, but so do big ones, as many caps as needed to move the ions in the battery. with the cap dump the impedance is matched by the capacitor. the cap dump is an LC circuit with the battery. the coil is an LC circuit with the primary. you already know what the single coil SG is designed to charge right? what size batteries are those? as far as the pulse is concerned the information in the spike cannot be measured it has no mass.

Tom C