Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 Battery Tesla Switch

Hi All,

I just put together a 3 battery Tesla switch based on Nityesh Schnaderbeck's tri-symmetrical design shown in the following thread ....http://www.energyscienceforum.com/sh...ll=1#post18655.

I modified the circuit to power a single load while swapping the three 12 volt LABs. The load is a small SSG charging another 12 volt battery that runs the switching circuit. The SSG also has a genny coil powering a single LED. The circuit has a total of twelve optos switching twelve MJE3055T transistors. Four are on at a time, then the next four, and finally the last four all in rotation.

The circuit runs, but some of the transistors heat up and have too much forward voltage drop to run the load all the full difference of potential of the batteries. The SSG also runs too slow on the reduced voltage and doesn't charge well as a result.

When I tried this while manually switching the batteries with direct connections, the SSG ran very well charging the extra battery with a 100MA LED panel attached to the battery. So I have ordered 3 relays to replace the optos and transistors to eliminate the heat and voltage drops. I think this will run as well as the manual switching.

I'll post an update when I get the parts and get it running.

Click image for larger version

Name:	3-Battery Tesla Switch 001.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	323.4 KB
ID:	51241
    Last edited by Gary Hammond; 08-27-2015, 06:09 PM.

Hi Gary,

Best wishes with this and look forward to the updates. I have been very interested in the Tesla switch especially since I noticed the small inductive spike which may be captured off a, more notably, small capacitance high voltage discharging capacitor. (Is it the capacitor ringing in AC upon discharge, something from the ether or a bit of both? - I need to return to it at some point) While I haven't done anything this complex one somewhat related experiment I did which had a measure of success was simply pulsing a coil off an Arduino, SSG would likely work at least as well as Arduino, and instead of powering with a single 6 volt SLAB used three 6 volt batteries in common ground mode for 6V power. This gives some "Tesla Switch" effect going to the charging 6V in the 3 battery set-up. While I didn't run it long enough to really document, it sure seemed to work great. So that is sort of a poor man's Tesla switch. As this is an area of interest for you I do have to wonder if you may have looked into it. I sort of suspect that running an SSG or Arduino with a common ground three battery set-up may already have 100s of pages of comments and 2 books, but I don't know. In addition to your current work I would just mention I had fun and good success with pulsing a coil with a 3 battery common ground set-up. -Z
    Last edited by ZPDM; 08-26-2015, 08:38 PM.

Comment

Hi Paul,

I set this up to switch anywhere from every 2 seconds adjustable up to every 30 seconds. So no fast switching with this configuration. I don't think it's producing much radiant energy except for the output of the SSG.

As I understand John's explanation of rotating three batteries, one is always recharging thru the load with the net result being the sum total of the batteries won't run down, but will eventually gain voltage over time. And this seemed to be the effect I was getting when manually switching the batteries around with solid connections. The same electricity keeps getting recycled around the load/battery circuit and the battery running the switching process keeps getting recharged from the small SSG.

Comment

Hey Gary,

Thx for the update. I need to look at Ny's circuit diagram a little longer. If you find success with this (and it isn't a multisecond effect of ions moving in the battery) possibly a "sharp transient" more then every two seconds would be interesting. -Paul Maher

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Hammond View Post
          Hi All,
          I just put together a 3 battery Tesla switch based on Nityesh Schnaderbeck's tri-symmetrical design shown in the following thread ....http://www.energyscienceforum.com/sh...ll=1#post18655.
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]4708[/ATTACH]
          Dear Gary Hammond, Very happy you are experimenting with this circuit.

I have designed a version of the tri-symmetrical circuit for the SSG see the following link http://www.energyscienceforum.com/showthread.php?t=2049

To build this you need to wind 3 coils. Each coil needs to have 3 trigger winding's of fine wire, and 1 fat winding(motor winding).

Place the coils 120 degrees apart (3 coils evenly placed around the wheel). Have 4 magnets on the wheel. So each of the coils are triggered 120 degrees from each other. When a magnet passes a coil, 3 transistors are turned on at the same time, performing one third of the battery rotation cycle. When the wheel spins it will rotate all 3 battery's.

You will need to experiment with the trigger resistors, There are 9 trigger resistors in this setup. When tuning only have one coil on the wheel, and make the trigger resistors on this coil identical. Then use the same resistor values on the other 2 coils.

Thankyou for your interest, in this circuit. Please note the "Tri-symmetrical" circuits were designed months before the Bedini tesla switch DVD was released. And I was amazed when bedini explained the 3 battery rotation and I did not copy anyone. I would not be surprised if Bedini has designed the same of similar.

I wonder if Bedini has this circuit in his 3 coil 3 battery Ferris wheel ssg.

PS. With this circuit you cannot have the coils triggered at the same time, each coil has to be triggered one at a time, there cannot be any overlap of triggering.

All red coils are wound on the same spool, all green coils are wound on the second spool and all blue coils are wound on the third spool. Each spool is wound quad filer, 3 fine trigger wires and one fat motor winding.

Here is a schematic for experimental battery rotation that is electronically rotated.
          Tri-Symmetrical 3 Battery Tesla Switch.pdf

And here is a picture of a prototype, this circuit is more advanced than the schematic, shown in the PDF, and has capacitor dumping into the charging battery.

Here you can see I have followed the triangle schematic.

This is why you should use the H11D1 opto-isolator and not the H11G1 in tesla switches

Last edited by Nityesh Schnaderbeck; 09-08-2015, 02:52 AM.

Comment

Has anyone made an Arduino controller that includes a delay from turn off to turn on? I see instances of the power transistors actually shutting off after the next set is turned on and conducting. Click image for larger version

Name:	ton_toff.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	28.2 KB
ID:	47109 better to see this timing Click image for larger version

Name:	ton_toff_better.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	28.0 KB
ID:	47110

Comment

Hi Kenowen, I've done that with a PIC. However I've never had an issue with the power transistors shutting off before the next set is turned on.

John K.

Comment

Hi All,

Here's the update on my 3 battery Tesla switch. I replaced the opto-couplers and transistors with three 4 pole single throw N.O. relays, and was able to get the full difference voltage across the small SSG load. The circuit ran great and the SSG was turning about 2130 rpm with a 300 ma draw. The SSG kept the switching battery charged while also powering an additional 100 ma LED panel. The switching circuit itself only draws about 17 ma.

I ran it for 24 hours, switching every 2 seconds, and the voltage available to power the SSG fell from 12.8 volts at the beginning to about 12.1 volts at the end of the run. So, no increase in voltage from the switching - just the normal decrease.

I tried a second 24 hour run with switching every 10 seconds. Same results.

So out of curiosity, I removed the Tesla switch and hooked up the 3 batteries in parallel directly to the small SSG. It ran the same 24 hours with the same voltage loss as when I used the Tesla switch. The out put charging and added load also remained the same.

The Tesla switch failed to give me any thing "extra", but it also didn't "cost" me any thing either when using relays.

Comment

Hi all.
                  A.W.E.S.O.M.E
                  "Everybody should have this knowledge so they can get energy for themselves. Energy shouldn’t be
                  controlled.” – John Bedini

Comment

Here is another method of achieving a 3 battery rotation with a motor setup while capturing the back spike from the the motor coils. This uses hall effect magnetic sensors, to trigger the coils. This motor setup is also self starting. With a single tuning control to make tuning much easier to tune than the previous motor design.

Enjoy, I wish you success with your motor experiments.

Kind
                    Regards
                    Nityesh Schnaderbeck
                    Last edited by Nityesh Schnaderbeck; 09-18-2015, 05:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Hammond View Post
                      Hi All,

Here's the update on my 3 battery Tesla switch. I replaced the opto-couplers and transistors with three 4 pole single throw N.O. relays, and was able to get the full difference voltage across the small SSG load. The circuit ran great and the SSG was turning about 2130 rpm with a 300 ma draw. The SSG kept the switching battery charged while also powering an additional 100 ma LED panel. The switching circuit itself only draws about 17 ma.

I ran it for 24 hours, switching every 2 seconds, and the voltage available to power the SSG fell from 12.8 volts at the beginning to about 12.1 volts at the end of the run. So, no increase in voltage from the switching - just the normal decrease.

I tried a second 24 hour run with switching every 10 seconds. Same results.

So out of curiosity, I removed the Tesla switch and hooked up the 3 batteries in parallel directly to the small SSG. It ran the same 24 hours with the same voltage loss as when I used the Tesla switch. The out put charging and added load also remained the same.

The Tesla switch failed to give me any thing "extra", but it also didn't "cost" me any thing either when using relays.

Today I decided to play with this circuit a little more. Instead of using an SSG for a load, I just hooked the output of the Tesla switch to a 50uf cap and ran the switching circuit directly from that. I adjusted it back to switching every 2 seconds. Had to momentarily connect a battery to the cap to get it started. Then it ran continuously on its own with very little voltage drop in the batteries.

Next I hooked the 100ma LED panel to the cap as well, and it immediately stopped running. So I then did the same again only using a 15,000uf cap, and it is running itself from it's own output while lighting the 100ma LED panel. I'll let it run this way and see how long it can go before running the batteries down.

This isn't anything extraordinary, I'm just having fun playing with the circuit.
                      Last edited by Gary Hammond; 09-18-2015, 07:45 PM.

Comment

Update on latest run,

It ran 72 hours with the output connected to a cap on the input of the switching circuit. It dropped from 12.9 volts to 12.1 volts on the 3 batteries. At only 1/3 of the load, it ran three times as long as before. This is what I expected.

It appears that in order to get the radiant charging effect it needs to run at a higher frequency with a lower load. And it may be necessary to put caps between the battery negatives and the load. I think I will have to use a different method of switching as the relays probably won't hold up well with faster switching.

I'm toying with the idea of making a mechanical, motor driven, rotary switch with carbon brushes to see how well that would work. I want fast switching with little or no current flow and no voltage drop across the switch when it is conducting.

I'm open to any ideas anyone has on this. And thank you to Nityesh Schnaderbeck for the inspiration to try this!

Comment

Here is my latest schematic of a new driver circuit for the Tri-Symmetrical Switch.

In this setup you wind all motor winding's together as a Tri-filer coil on the same spool, I suggest to add an extra wire and wind as a quad-filer. So 4 strands of magnet wire 130 feet. The forth wire can be used as a trigger wire.

The driver circuit shown uses a magnetic HALL sensor, with a small mod the magnetic HALL sensor, can be eliminated, and the trigger strand can be used for triggering. That is the next goal.

Basically all the controller does is use the first magnet pulse to fire motor winding 1, second magnet pulse to fire motor winding 2 and the third magnet pulse to fire motor winding 3. Cycling though all 3 stages of battery rotation. So 1,2,3 1,2,3.

Now you only need 1 spool and tuning is even easier. And because all winding's are wound together, the back spike from the coil, spikes all 3 batteries. And you can use a bicycle wheel with up to 20 magnets, like a classic bicycle wheel SSG, with one spool with R60 welding rods..

I have built a prototype of this driver circuit and it works perfectly.
                          Last edited by Nityesh Schnaderbeck; 09-23-2015, 01:00 AM.

Comment

Here is a picture of the driver circuit

And here is a picture of the whole experimental setup

It has been running for more than 24 hours so far. The small motor has lots of energy leaks. I only used this to test if the circuit functions. I would get much better results with a bicycle wheel setup and 3 lead acid batteries.

But as it is, I am very happy with the results, and it is amazing that it has run for more than 24 Hours. The batteries are 900mah each. 3 sets of 6 batteries.

The transistors are very cold as it is running. The magnets on the motor are a mix of strong and weak magnets, so the pulses are completely uneven. Also the magnetic sensor was accidentally knocked out of position a couple of times. Also the batteries were a mix of flat, charged and half charged batteries. I was only testing the driver circuit and decided to leave it running.
                            Last edited by Nityesh Schnaderbeck; 09-23-2015, 04:50 AM.

Comment

Gary Hammond, If you give me a schematic of your circuit, I may be able to offer some suggestions.

In the SSG the cap dumping allows you to do battery swapping from front to back. Negative electricity will cancel out positive electricity. So if you are back spiking a coil into a battery and rotating battery's. It may cancel your energy gains, or it may enhance it. So I am building circuits with cap dumping and without cap dumping. To find out which gives me the best results. So far cap dumping, in previous circuits has made the battery's get hot and flat within minutes.

Comment

Working...
                              X