No announcement yet.

3 Battery Tesla Switch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I noticed with the 4 battery bedini tesla switch the indicator LEDs would light even, when the transistors S5 and S6, are connected in reverse polarity, (of conventional current flow).

I reversed transistors Q1.1, Q2.1 and Q3.1, in my 3 battery tesla switch experiment. shown below.

As the batteries are rotating the LEDs would flash, even thou the circuit looks all wrong.
    If I only pulsed the Red Phase, LED1 would flash, once, and never flash again, but if I pulse the Red Phase and the Green phase, then one LED lights up, but if I pulse all 3 phases, Red Phase, Green Phase and Blue Phase, all LEDs light up. So this pulse of reversed electricity, happens between the negatives, as a result of battery rotation.

It is the reversed electricity that flash's the indicator LEDs on the 4 battery bedini tesla switch.
    and charges the batteries.

Also with the "4 battery Bedini Tesla Switch" if you only pulse one side, the indicator LEDs don't light, so you need rotate the energy wave from battery to battery.

It is like an energy wave that gets, passed on from battery to battery, because of battery rotation.

Red Phase

Green Phase

Blue Phase

If I increase the frequency of battery rotation the leds, LED1, LED2 and LED3 glows a bright cherry red.

very interesting
    indeed
    Most
    Kindest
    Regards
    Nityesh Schanderbeck
    Last edited by Nityesh Schnaderbeck; 11-29-2015, 06:02 AM.

Comment

This circuit is derived from the bedini 4 battery tesla switch, It seems to have good results so far

Red Phase

Green Phase

Blue Phase

This is the circuit under test while my 4 Battery Tesla Switch is soak testing.

Most
      kindest
      Regards
      Nityesh Schnaderbeck
      Last edited by Nityesh Schnaderbeck; 11-30-2015, 12:39 AM.

Comment

Hi Nityesh

Woah!

My eyes just went crossed looking at that! It looks really cool! However, if one were to attempt to replicate this, it would, indeed, be challenging...Nice work--great attention to detail!
        Best Regards ~ James, Somewhere In Idaho

Comment

Believe it or not, LEDs, LED1 - LED6 flash as the batteries are switched, if you look at the circuit, it makes no sense, but the LEDs still flash. If you you increase the frequency of rotation, the LEDs light up very bright.

Most
          Kindset
          Regards
          Nityesh Schnaderbeck

Comment

Hi Nityesh

Wow! That's fantastic! How are the batteries holding up? And, are the circuits on one coil, or three? If they are on one coil, a person could spin a wheel with magnets using it while it was swapping batteries. If it is three separate coils, that would be more difficult, but probably doable. My reasoning here, would be to use the wheel to swing magnets past low-drag generator coils...something to think about...hmmm...Good work!
            Last edited by James_Somewhere_In_Idaho; 11-30-2015, 10:59 AM.

Comment

jamesgray3rd Thankyou for you comments.
              The circuit in post #62 has no coils in this setup.

The circuit in post #62 has been under test for 53 hours and 48 minutes. At the start of the test

B1 = 6.02V, B2 = 7.37V, B3 =7.38V

and after 53 hours and 48 minutes

B1 =6.33V, B2 =7.39V, B3 =7:38V

B1's voltage has been constantly climbing, while B2 and B3 remain almost
              unchanged.

The batteries I used were 6 lithium ion batteries(ICR18650, 3 sets of 2 batteries) from an old laptop battery pack, since all my Ni-Cads are on my 4 Battery Bedini Tesla Switch
              These are the test results so far, more testing to verify things. LEDs LED1 - LED6 are flashing during the test, which is indicating that there is an energy movement between the batteries.

Here is the driver/controller circuit I used, with the input signal set to square wave @ 30Hz
              http://www.energyscienceforum.com/sh...ll=1#post22119 The second circuit down the page

Most
              Kindest
              Regards
              Nityesh Schanderbeck
              Last edited by Nityesh Schnaderbeck; 11-30-2015, 02:01 PM.

Comment

Nice. The batteries seem to be balancing out still...

Comment

Hi Nityesh,

very very interesting

Do R.LED1, 2 & 3 also light up?

It looks like LED1 - LED6 are bypassing D1 - D6 because R.LED1, 2 & 3 are blocking that path.

John K.

Comment

Hi Nityesh,

This looks very promising. Great work as usual!

Comment

Originally posted by John_Koorn View Post
                      Hi Nityesh,

very very interesting

Do R.LED1, 2 & 3 also light up?

It looks like LED1 - LED6 are bypassing D1 - D6 because R.LED1, 2 & 3 are blocking that path.

John K.
                      John_Koorn Thankyou for your comments.

It took me a very long time to figure out how the 4 Battery Bedini Tesla Switch worked. And I may still not have figured it out.

The R.LEDs don't light up. The circuit does not make sense like the 4 Battery Bedini Tesla Switch. From a conventional point of view.

That is how it is connected in the 4 Battery Bedini Tesla Switch. I simply converted the Bi-Symmetrical circuit 4 Battery Bedini Tesla Switch to a Tri-Symmetrical circuit. The 4 Battery Bedini Tesla Switch has 2 battery switching positions
                      and the tri-Symmetrical version has 3 battery switching positions. Those LEDs LED1-LED6, the ones that light up. Those are the 4 extra indicator LEDs, John Bedini did not show on the whiteboard. But you can see how they are connected if you study the circuit board, on his working demonstration.

Most
                      Kindest
                      Regards
                      Nityesh Schnaderbeck
                      Last edited by Nityesh Schnaderbeck; 11-30-2015, 04:11 PM.

Comment

A 3 Phase bridge rectifier connected to the 3 negatives, allows you to extract energy from the system.

When SW1 is off the Tri-Symmetrical 3 battery Tesla Switch is in charge mode.

Most
                        Kindest
                        Regards
                        Nityesh Schnaderbeck
                        Last edited by Nityesh Schnaderbeck; 12-01-2015, 02:34 AM.

Comment

Hi Nityesh

Do the batteries stay balanced and/or charge still after you extract energy from the above circuit? Have you tries that yet?

Comment

Originally posted by jamesgray3rd View Post
                            Hi Nityesh

Do the batteries stay balanced and/or charge still after you extract energy from the above circuit? Have you tries that yet?
                            First you would run it with no load (SW1 switched off), this puts it in charge mode. If or when you get the batteries charged, you can run it with a load.

With the right load you can have it charging the batteries and running the load, but you may have to experiment with different loads to find the right load.

If the load is too much the batteries just go flat.

Most
                            Kindest
                            Regards
                            ' Nityesh Schnaderbeck
                            Last edited by Nityesh Schnaderbeck; 12-01-2015, 04:38 PM.

Comment

Hi Nityesh

Ok, cool...Fantastic work!

Comment

The next improvement on this project is to, use a better quality driver circuit with a Xtal(Crystal) locked, timing clock.

I think a PIC micro controller like the (PIC16F690) since I have a development kit. This code calculator looks like it's worth experimenting with.
                                http://www.micro-examples.com/public...alculator.html

The driver circuit would have less component count, and have super accurate timing.

From looking at how the driver circuit of the 4 Battery Bedini Tesla Switch(The SG3524N based driver circuit) is configured, it's clear that, it is designed to give a rapid switch between batteries. The rapidness of the switch between batteries, is limited to the constraints of the switching transistors. So a dead zone time delay is required, to compensate for the switching speed of the transistors, to prevent switching overlaps.

So if a transistor(or string of 3 transistors) had a switching time of 5uS to turn on and 5uS to turn off for example, then I could set a time delay of 10uS or 12uS of dead zone. When I change frequency the dead zone will always be 10uS/12uS (a crystal timed dead zone).

Then I can switch rapidly between batteries, and prevent switching overlap.

The driver circuit I was using doesn't maximize on switching rapidly between batteries, as I change frequency the dead zone also changes time delay.

I only wish the dead zone just to be enough to stop switching overlaps. With a PIC micro controller or similar I could adjust the dead zone, while I align the time delay with the scope.

The indicator LEDs LED1-LED6 could be inside opto-couplers, by measuring the signal coming from the photo-transistors(inside the opto couplers), you could use this feedback to auto tune the frequency for maximum charging

Most
                                Kindest
                                Regards
                                Nityesh Schnaderbeck
                                Last edited by Nityesh Schnaderbeck; 12-04-2015, 05:26 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X