3 Battery Tesla Switch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Nityesh

Please, if you care to, share whether you kept your experiment going, and how did it continue to perform? I would assume, based on some of my own research, that the circuit kept running, swapping batteries, and it would charge at specific time, level off at other times, and drop down at yet other times, and then return to the beginning of the cycle and charge again...am I correct? And if I am correct in that assumption, all three batteries continued to maintain their average levels...am I right, or did they gradually fall off into a state of discharge? I am asking this, because I would like to talk more about an Idea I have for a small and useful project involving your switch idea. Thank you.

James, somewhere in Idaho
    Best Regards ~ James, Somewhere In Idaho

Comment

Originally posted by jamesgray3rd View Post
      Hi Nityesh

Please, if you care to, share whether you kept your experiment going, and how did it continue to perform? I would assume, based on some of my own research, that the circuit kept running, swapping batteries, and it would charge at specific time, level off at other times, and drop down at yet other times, and then return to the beginning of the cycle and charge again...am I correct? And if I am correct in that assumption, all three batteries continued to maintain their average levels...am I right, or did they gradually fall off into a state of discharge? I am asking this, because I would like to talk more about an Idea I have for a small and useful project involving your switch idea. Thank you.

I am still testing it, my recent test has been for 4 days so far, and is still in progress. the battery voltages are dropping slowly, but there are times when the voltages all increase a little bit, other times the voltages stay frozen for hours. I will post the results.

As John Korn Said:
      Originally posted by John_Koorn View Post
      Looking good Nityesh. Now, I don't want to detract you from recording your test results but don't just be concerned with the battery voltage as a gauge of success.

JB has said that the battery changes with these circuits. You might find one day that the meter says the battery is dead - but the motor is still running.

Just something to think about.

John K.
      I would be interested in your idea.

Kind
      Regards
      Nityesh Schnaderbeck

Comment

Hi Nityesh, Gary, everyone else

Thank you for responding, Nityesh.

I feel it is becoming important for people to be able to grow their own food, and to do so having protection from adverse elements (junk being sprayed in the air, radiation from various sources, and increased bad UV rays). Therefore, one must consider growing food indoors. However, that would suggest providing an artificially welcome environment for them (temperature/ humidity zones, and proper light spectrum, etc).

I have already experimented with some plants (dwarf lemon and lime, various other food plants) for nearly a year (while I had been convalescing) had fabulous results with 12 volt LED strings (5 meter 600 LED) used in the automotive industry--very inexpensive.

I had researched that a combination of 6-7 red LEDs to 1 blue and 1 white would be best. My first fixture have only the red and blue, but my future ones will contain white, as well. So, they do work, and very well. This winter, we (my wife is the "plant-whisperer and I am the techie guy) plan to do side-by side tests with various food plants, one in a solution used in hydroponics (kind of a hydroponic variant using plants suspended in plastic tote boxes) and the other planted in our own version of potting soil.

The LEDs are adhered to 3/8 inch think by 8 inch composite house siding (super cheap) that is 16 feet long, cut into 4 foot sections--each light fixture is assembled on one of those 4 foot sections. I can show anyone interested in building these fixtures in a step by step fashion.

The trick will be doing this with little or no energy usage, as I do not believe we will always have the grid (solar activity, etc). So, my idea is to build a solid state or wheeled version of your switch, possibly paired up with some of John Bedini's technology, to test run 4-6 of these fixtures over this winter.

The wheeled version might employ low-drag coils such as the one Peter Lindemann demonstrated on the intermediate/advanced SSG at the 2014 conference. I don not know if a solid state version would be viable--you might know more about that than I do. If there is need for a small bit of solar/wind, that would be better than not being able to use such a technology, even if it is just used to stretch out and/or limit overall energy usage.

I hope to inspire others to DO SOMETHING, even if it is just something small like this, to become more self-sufficient, and/or to work toward getting off the grid...small steps first...I sort of learned my lesson about BIG things. I have 2 other projects that will be going on concurrently. One involving a 4-coil SS SSG for my big batteries, and a charger for small batteries--possibly another version of your "Tri-Symetrical Switch" idea.

Nityesh, Gary, and anyone interested, I would greatly welcome your participation/collaboration. I am considering starting a new thread with this in mind.

Last edited by James_Somewhere_In_Idaho; 10-30-2015, 09:18 PM.

Comment

Hi all

Here is the new thread I posted in regard to my last post.

http://www.energyscienceforum.com/sh...1950#post21950

See ya, there.

Thank you.

Comment

I ran the Tri-Symmetrical Motor experiment for 196 hours and 56 Minutes (8 days, 4 hours, 56 minutes), before I stopped it.

Here are the test results for the Tri-Symmetrical Motor experiment. At the start of the experiment B1=8.32V, B2=8.35V, B3=8.29V and had a speed of 178 magnets per second (2670RPM).

After 196 hours and 56 Minutes (8 days, 4 hours, 56 minutes), B1=6.94V, B2=7.06V, B3=6.11V and had a speed of 123 magnets per second (1845RPM).

Here is the Graph.

I forgot to mention some specs on the motor coils, each motor winding has a a resistance of 60ohms.

Kind
            Regards
            Nityesh Schnaderbeck
            Last edited by Nityesh Schnaderbeck; 11-16-2015, 04:26 PM.

Comment

Thanks Nityesh, pretty impressive results.

Thanks for sharing.

John K.

Comment

John_Korn Thankyou for your comments. I think I may have found an energy leak, in this Tri-symmetrical Motor Experiment.

I posted on this thread, about lighting LEDs in reverse bias, on this thread http://www.energyscienceforum.com/sh...ll=1#post22086

When phase1(red) phase is switched on, it will light an LED in forward bias, which is exactly what I designed this switch to do. But I have also discovered that at the same time as it is lighting LED1, it also lights a reversed biased LED. (LED3 in reverse).

So I am feeding motor winding 1, with normal forward current, but at the same time, the same energy that caused LED3 in reverse to light up, is also flowing through winding3. And because all motor windings are coupled to each other, on the same magnetic core. It is very possible that 2 different types of electricity is mixing, causing an energy leak. My goal is to separate the positive electricity from the negative electricity(radiant) as much as possible for bigger energy gains.

Most
                Kindest
                Regards
                Nityesh Schnaderbeck
                Last edited by Nityesh Schnaderbeck; 11-17-2015, 06:14 AM.

Comment

This is another experiment for me to try with the Tri-Symmetrical 3 battery Tesla Switch. Putting a 3 phase rectifier between the negatives of each battery

Lets see what happens to the batteries with a load and without a load. By the way I will be putting a capacitor across the load, I forgot to put the capacitor in the above schematic.

And the driver circuit to drive this is shown below.

Note. If you feed a saw-tooth wave into the above driver circuits input, you can use RV1(Tuning) to adjust the pulse width.
                  R6 is supposed to be 200ohm.

Most
                  Kindest
                  Regards
                  Nityesh Schnaderbeck
                  Last edited by Nityesh Schnaderbeck; 11-18-2015, 02:01 AM.

Comment

The batteries are changing voltages, even with the reversed diodes.

Here is a scope shot across one of the reversed LEDs, LED1.

Look at the what the batteries are doing.

Batt1 Batt2 Batt3 Time
                    5.27V 5.07V 5.26V 4:36pm
                    5.25V 5.06V 5.31V 4:44pm
                    5.66V 4.90V 5.13V 5:28pm
                    5.71V 4.89V 5.12V 5:30pm
                    5.83V 4.87V 5.10V 5:34pm
                    5.92V 4.86V 5.09V 5:38pm
                    5.97V 4.86V 5.09V 5:45pm
                    5.51V 4.95V 5.19V 7:18pm
                    I used the circuits in the previous post (Switched to self rotation mode), with the reversed LEDs, except with the 3 phase bridge rectifier and load.
                    This time I used 3 sets of 4 nicad batteries at 5V(approx), the LEDs didn't light up(or I couldn't see them light up in the daytime).

I forgot to mention, in my previous experiment, where I was lighting the LEDs in reverse, I used 3 sets of 6 batteries at 7.2V(approx).

I think this is a major breakthrough.

Thankyou everyone for reading my posts and your support, Thankyou John Bedini, I couldn't have done it without your wonderful "The Bedini Tesla Switch" DVD.

Super Ultra Awesome

Most
                    Kindest
                    Regards
                    Nityesh Schnaderbeck
                    Last edited by Nityesh Schnaderbeck; 11-18-2015, 05:55 AM.

Comment

Hi Nityesh

The batteries seem to be balancing out in your latest test...is that what you seem to think?

Comment

First I had the batteries on the "4 battery Bedini Tesla" switch. I had been running this for a couple of days without a load, I did notice that the battery voltages would vary, even with the reversed diodes.

Then I put these batteries on the Tri-Symmetrical 3 Battery Tesla Switch with the reversed LEDs and no load. And recorded the battery voltages over time. Conventionally thinking, the battery voltage should just remain the same. So something unusual is happening here.

Most
                        Kindest
                        Regards
                        Nityesh Schnaderbeck.

Comment

Hi Nityesh

Yes, at first glance at your chart, it would seem that the battery voltages are all over the board. However, the farther along they went, the more they looked to me like they were seeking Balance"...but I am not there...

Comment

jamesgray3rd the strangest thing happened.

and I got high frequency battery ringing across all the batteries, here is the scope shot across Batt1.

I first thought that the switching transistors were causing the high frequency ringing, but it turned out the the DC-DC converters on my cap dump circuits, were causing the high frequency ringing. I was not using the cap dump circuits, in this experiment, but the power was still connected to the DC-DC converters. And they were emitting frequencies that were making the batteries ring. Look at the amplitude of that ringing, that is loud ringing. This is ringing on a low impedance Ni-Cad battery. When I disconnected the power to the DC-DC converters on all the Cap Dumping circuits, the ringing stopped.

Below is a picture of one of the Cap Dumping circuits.

Most
                            kindest
                            Regards
                            Nityesh Schnaderbeck
                            Last edited by Nityesh Schnaderbeck; 11-19-2015, 06:18 AM.

Comment

Hi Nityesh

Wow! can you tell what frequency the NiCads were ringing at? I wonder if that is their "resonant frequency" Tom Beardon speaks about, where if you find that frequency (different for different types/sizes of batteries) you end up with them converting back to a charged state with less effort (not a direct quote, just what I got out of his statement). Hopefully you are on to something...side note: I was just talking about the probable importance of designing intentional frequency on another thread...things that make one say "hmmm"...

Comment

The scope shot is showing the frequency, each square/segment is set to 2us, this frequency is in the MHz range. jamesgray3rd you are 100% correct about the frequency. It goes deeper than we think, everything has a frequency.

The knowledge about frequencies and resonance is one of the most guarded secrets of the secret world Government. Because they have been using frequencies to control the world, they are creating self made wars to keep the masses in fear and bad mood. So everyone's emotional scalar frequencies are very low, making the biology of a person weak. They have technology that can see the emotional field of the masses by satellite, so they can see the success of their dirty work. They don't want people to know to how the universe works(how frequencies work). Because then they loose control over the world.

Using beneficial frequencies will heal the world, you can use technology to do this, or use your own body to emit beneficial frequencies.
                                There are groups of people dedicated to healing the world with frequencies.

Universe Uni(every)-verse(a verse, a song made of frequencies) Universe simply means every frequency.

Most
                                Kindest
                                Regards
                                Nityesh Schnaderbeck
                                Last edited by Nityesh Schnaderbeck; 11-19-2015, 05:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X