No announcement yet.

The 3d Monopole Coil How To Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would like to give some food for thought, not trying to sell anything here. What if you reverse the general idea that light is a manifestation of the electric? That actually it's the other way around? That by saying energy can't be created or destroyed, your really saying light can't be created or destroyed? The power company uses magnetism to sell you electricity but your not paying for magnetism. They are selling you light and heat by way of resistance to magnetism. So I don't think you can create something that's already there, it's the resistance to it, long waves to short waves or whatever. I don't understand it either, just kind of a fuzzy logic point of view.

Comment

• my machine

This is what you do not know, please do not ask where it came from just except it, all as i can say is only a few know. but this goes way back in time. as I said there are two schools of thought.
      John
      Click image for larger version

Name:	Magnetic1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	152.9 KB
ID:	47166
      John Bedini
      My homepage: http://johnbedini.net

Comment

• John

Thank you for posting the magnet illustration with further explanation, as well as the portion of the "mystery" magnetic power article. It is sort of like looking down the road during a foggy night, and as one drives along, the fog starts to clear, and one sees more and more...

BrentA929

If we needed to determine the natural frequency of the system, we could measure the inductance of the trigger winding, and then match the resulting amount in whatever division of "Henries" it indicated and calculate what type of capacitor, in whatever division of Farads, that one could use in series or parallel--depending on how you built the circuit--keeping in mind the frequency you wish it to run at (part of the calculation). This is best known as an LC or LCR [the L is inductance, C is capacitance, and R is resistance] circuit. However, John has not indicated that we should consider building it this way. Therefore, I (and many others) feel it is best to build things the way John says to build it, get it running the way he says it should run (as best as one can), and then experiment with things like "determining resonant frequency"--seeing whether that improves anything or not, or makes things less effective. I have (sort of) asked your questing in a couple different ways already, and from John's responses, I gather that there are more important aspects to consider first...that's my understanding, anyway. However, if you are already at the point where it's running good, and want to experiment, you could investigate LCR circuits, blocking oscillators, and such...at least you might gain some understanding on how to more easily bring a solid state unit into self-oscillation (as there is no wheel to trigger it). Hope that helps (from my limited knowledge).
        Last edited by James_Somewhere_In_Idaho; 11-13-2015, 05:52 PM.
        Best Regards ~ James, Somewhere In Idaho

Comment

• John have you ever tried the zero force motor with magnets at a full 90 degree orientation?

Comment

• My Machine

James and Brodie, Brent,
            Brent we have been over this question before many times, again if you follow what I’m saying here you will find what I’m saying to you is it’s the current in the base circuit that will kill you for the production of this energy. James you have this correct, this energy is a prime force and can only be viewed that way. The conversions of this energy then become a secondary process of energy. Brodie you need to supply a drawing of what you mean, are you talking the rotor?
            Now more of this book but only the important things that have meaning here. This book is not for electrical engineers but for the elite scientist who were trained in the second school of thought, not for the general public.
            John

Name:	BEMF1.jpg
Size:	204.7 KB
ID:	47167

Name:	mag22.jpg
Size:	77.7 KB
ID:	47168
            John Bedini

Comment

• you can see hints of leedskalnin in those writings..

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

• What I mostly found with these machines was the dynamics of impedance over resistance. The current leading or lagging the voltage, especially with caps. My preference has always been the trigger coil. I use resistance to get me in the ballpark then try to match that with just a fine wire coil using the bifilar method. Eliminating the resistor altogether. Much better results in my opinion, but it's harder to do. There are so many variables, sometimes I found that the resistor's resistance value didn't matter as much as it's wattage value did. That's over a wide range of values too. So my conclusion was that with the right impedance the resistance can be zero. I don't know how right I am on this, just observations and conclusions.

Comment

• Hi John, et al

Woah! The fog is starting to clear a bit more! Thank you for that, John.

So, with this (the last writing you posted, John), one should strive to bring, the current supplied to the base, down to the very minimum, and try to design the circuit to make the pulse happen before any/or much current flows through the transistor or switch, and the coil--just enough to allow the coil to "energize", but not enough to flow, and then when the switch (or transistor) turns off, the spike should be nearly pure "potential" going to the battery...therefore, we need to stop thinking in terms of amperage and wattage going to the battery (such as "I need 600 watts suppliying a charge for my 1000 Ahr Battery"--that would be wrong thinking here), rather how much "potential" goes there...am I correct in this assumption? Thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by John_Bedini View Post
                    At All,
                    Yes that is correct as you all seem to be grasping this. This is not an easy field to work in because it's like a starving artist in a way as you have no support and you must do things on your own. You will end up talking to yourself while you experiment on magnetic fields, and where does the energy come from? But look at it this way, if there is a second law of Thermal Dynamics the opposite must be true. Nature does not conform to that law as we see it. Nature moves everything as a negative energy zero force until you block it, for example the sun seems to be hot as we see it but what if it is not and it only seems hot because of the rays that strike the atmosphere. What if it is just a glowing ball of magnetism? What if the magnetic field is separated and the glowing force is neutral like the Bloch wall in a magnet. The next question is have we been taught to only see it one way and there is a second school of thought only known to the few and not the general public, I think so. Magnets are a very cold forces or they would not be magnets once they aligned there is no eddy currents to slow anything down or generate heat or the magnet would destroy itself, eddy currents only appear in a waste condition which is heat. Back EMF is another miss used term back EMF is not that spike that appears that burns your circuits out back EMF is always lower than the voltage put into the coil as it is the heat process (waste), just go think about it. That little spike is where all the magic is whether you want to believe it or not. The SSG is designed to have parallel circuits to take advantage of capturing all the spikes it can and add them together. The next issue is the current in the base of the transistors and to control it with the amount of current you apply to it. As you decrease that the machine will increase in speed to a point of self-oscillation at which point you have a radiant oscillator of which will run a one wire circuits using the plug circuits of which there are many as can be seen on the cover of my book Free Energy Generation. The energy from the Radiant circuits is a very different beast and has to be converted to be used and then you’re dealing with time charges so it may not work in a battery the same way however that can be converted too. So here is a picture of what that magnet looks like from my lab notes from the 80’s this is a little more complex than people think and you will be dealing in the quantum mechanics reality. More later…….
                    John B
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]4864[/ATTACH]
                    Please excuse my rambling, I am trying to get this down to consolidate my thoughts as this has really grabbed me.

At first this seemed like an easily understood diagram, but the more I look at it the more complicated it becomes. This is not just a representation of a magnetic field. It is a description of how the zero force motor actually works.

As the fields are not indicated as warped by the magnet I am taking it that the magnetic field of the coil has more influence on the magnet than the magnet has coil.

The equation in the lower left corner seems to represent the phi 0 dot.
                    Where are phi 1 – 6 taken from? As they are not designated as such on the diagram.

What does GM mean in the designations for the four nodes?

The Blue seems to indicate not the field but the environmental changes caused by the influence of the coil fields.

Is the iron pipe that John uses in his video that shape to intentionally shape the field the same as in this diagram or just the best way to control the shape while limiting the amount of iron? It sounds the same but there is a minor difference.

Comment

• This seems to go against what others have advised in the past regarding "tuning". I haven't been able to push a big 150AH battery up past 15V without tuning my 3 coiler to 1 or two spikes.

I HAVE noticed however, that when I first spin up my machine, in the first 10 seconds when the RPM is still pretty low, I get some massive spikes. But then if I increase resistance after the machine spins up completely to get back down to that RPM, it's not enough potential to push the battery up.

I have continuously heard John refer to the SG as "currentless", and given that info I've never really understand why I can't seem to charge up big batteries without current.

Originally posted by jamesgray3rd View Post
                      Hi John, et al

Woah! The fog is starting to clear a bit more! Thank you for that, John.

So, with this (the last writing you posted, John), one should strive to bring, the current supplied to the base, down to the very minimum, and try to design the circuit to make the pulse happen before any/or much current flows through the transistor or switch, and the coil--just enough to allow the coil to "energize", but not enough to flow, and then when the switch (or transistor) turns off, the spike should be nearly pure "potential" going to the battery...therefore, we need to stop thinking in terms of amperage and wattage going to the battery (such as "I need 600 watts suppliying a charge for my 1000 Ahr Battery"--that would be wrong thinking here), rather how much "potential" goes there...am I correct in this assumption? Thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by John_Bedini View Post
                        This is what you do not know, please do not ask where it came from just except it, all as i can say is only a few know. but this goes way back in time. as I said there are two schools of thought.
                        John
                        Hi John,

The book is something of a rarity as I cannot find it on the net... anywhere... Could you please post the title or better yet a PDF of the complete book if you have it on file?

Thanks,

Dave Wing

Comment

• Hi Dave

You might have missed this from when John posted the first part: "...please do not ask where it came from just except it, all as i can say is only a few know. but this goes way back in time. as I said there are two schools of thought..." Sorry, wish I could access it as well. I'm hoping he will post more, as I am getting a lot out of it.

Comment

• this is what the "q's" are
                            Attached Files

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

• Originally posted by jamesgray3rd View Post
                              Hi Dave

You might have missed this from when John posted the first part: "...please do not ask where it came from just except it, all as i can say is only a few know. but this goes way back in time. as I said there are two schools of thought..." Sorry, wish I could access it as well. I'm hoping he will post more, as I am getting a lot out of it.
                              Hi James,

I don't think I missed it. I interpret John's statement to mean... please do not ask for the authors credentials, as that is meaningless anyways as most classical electrical engineers are oblivious to this type of scientific literature and or work, having not been taught these particular lessons in school, so just accept it, as all I can say is... only a few know.

Dave Wing
                              Last edited by Dave Wing; 11-14-2015, 03:53 PM.

Comment

• My Machine

Ok
                                I will answer all questions at the end of what I want to post, sorry David you will not find this unless the safe of which it came out of was copied off by someone other than me. And no I did not steal it I was allowed too. I cannot give you the source as I made a promise to a dying man he allowed me to copy it as I was working on the monopole and he saw I was real close to figuring this out for myself, and that is all I’m going to say about it. To say something to Branch here, getting the battery to 15 volts is where you want to be if it is 12 volts at 14.8 volts the battery is off gassing and very close to full charge unless you have bad batteries and it is just potential charge, meaning no current to run the load. Now back to what I want to post because you do need this information. Then I will go over the SSG again. So pay close attention Brent. Here is another quote. Oh the Gm has to do with Gravity and that is something for a later discussion. lets see if you guys get it this time where the energy comes from.
                                John

Name:	inter sorce..jpg
Size:	113.9 KB
ID:	47170
                                John Bedini

Comment

Working...
                                X