The 3d Monopole Coil How To Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi John

Thank you for talking about how bad some frequencies can be. I eluded to that earlier. I am really sensitive to cell phones and HAVE to keep them away from my head--my ears and eyes burn and tingle, and I walk around like a dumb*** for an hour after needing to put one to my head (for privacey). Smart Meters can broadcast microwaves for 30 miles, yet the receiver is 30 feet away (usually). My wife had to literally line our bedroom with foil shielding just so I could sleep. One holiday season it was so bad it made me want to vomit and my wife noticed it made her jump at the same time it was effecting me. I know of at least one "insider" that says it is intentional to mess with peoples systems so they are too out of energy when the time comes to shut things down...I came to the same conclusions as you, long ago (using mostly 12 volts and trying to get off the grid), and I hope people take you seriously.
    Best Regards ~ James, Somewhere In Idaho

Comment

• My Machine

Yes James,
      I know what your talking about as that was my field in the military. I then moved into power amplifier engineering but I have the burns to prove it, never again. I built a shield on the power meter that goes round it the problem is the wiring in the house but put a big aluminum plate behind the meter on the inside wall and grounded it. Then I took the spectrum analyzer and checked it , it was gone it transmits at 3 in the morning I suggest you do the same thing, use a big coffee can for the meter and ground it put foil on the back side 3 feet x 3 feet and ground it. it wont bother you anymore. leave the meter part exposed so it only goes in one direction away from the house. they only need to see it if the signal does not get to them, they might even have it on the gas meter now.
      Last edited by John_Bedini; 11-21-2015, 07:55 PM.
      John Bedini
      My homepage: http://johnbedini.net

Comment

• Hi John

Yes, the gas meter is a Smart meter, right on the other side of the living room wall in our small house. We researched shielding the mains meter, and may attempt to do that exact same job you did, though our kitchen cupboards are opposite the meter, and makes it a problem shielding for it. Also, the houses nearby are broadcasting, as well, and I do not know which one is the "Medusa Collector" unit or NAN (neighbourhood area network--way more powerful). I am certain ours is just a HAN (home area network) unit. All the NANs hook up to a MAN (municipal area network) unit that is more powerful yet, which hooks up to the WAN network, where all of the spying on you that your "smart appliances" do, report to, in order to rat on you...it's all part on the up-coming trade cap agreements and will later be part of what the carbon tax is about...I really, REALLY want to get a small piece of property with an off grid self-sufficient home...things dreams are made of...

And yes, they are most active at 3AM, and for nefarious reasons.
        Last edited by James_Somewhere_In_Idaho; 11-21-2015, 11:02 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom C View Post
          so the mention of the flywheel again is so important, it conserves momentum. the 10 coil in John's shop has a 6 or 7 pound aluminum flywheel on its shaft. we could probably do something simple like crimp on fishing weights on the spokes to produce the same results. gonna have to add that to the mix. also I n 3D print something that will allow weights to be added to its perimeter. that maybe another way to go.

Tom C
          Hi Tom,
          I concur wholeheartedly on the fly wheel. To me this was/is not common sense at all. How could adding more weight make the wheel spin faster, shouldn't it take more energy to just keep it going at the same speed...
          well this little mishap years ago really opened my eyes:
          https://youtu.be/zYBbC5WXjiY?t=5m26s
          The mishap happens at 5:31 I set the link to 5:26, listen for the speed change when it happens.
          Kind Regards,
          Patrick A.

Comment

• Originally posted by John_Koorn View Post
            Hi Faraday88, I can't open the file. I get an error in Word saying the file is corrupt

What are you using to open it?

John K.
            Hi John --

You need to use Libre Office to open the file. Its possible that Open Office my open a .odt file also.
            Two Great free office suite programs that were made for the Linux OS and they compiled free Windows
            OS versions also. See the links below.

https://www.libreoffice.org/

https://www.openoffice.org/

James McDonald

Comment

• [QUOTE=jamesgray3rd;22170]Hi et al

Wire litzing/coil winding contraption made from PVC, threaded bar stock, nuts bolts and washers:

http://www.energyscienceforum.com/album.php?albumid=92

Hi James G --

I like your coil litzing contraption. Nice!!! I thought I would post a link to my coil litzing contraption
              so you could see mine. Thanks for sharing your pictures.

http://www.energyscienceforum.com/album.php?albumid=70

James McDonald

Comment

• Originally posted by John_Koorn View Post
                Hi Faraday88, I can't open the file. I get an error in Word saying the file is corrupt

What are you using to open it?

John K.
                Hi JK,
                So sorry for that! here it is again hope it opens this time let me know...Scalar Field.zip
                Rgds,
                Faraday88
                'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

• Hi James McDonald

Looked at you rig...nice, simple way to mount the bobbins in front of the wire guide, and then, I assume, all you need to do to litze the wires is have a drill spin a bent rod with a winding bobbin (sort of like a paint roller arrangement) and then just sit there and wind and reel it in like fishing...sweet!

Comment

• Love what you guys are doing here...after seeing all the things that have been printed to speed up production of this technology I have decided a 3d printer is going to have to be added to my shop.

I don't mean to hijack the thread, I just have one question after reading post 121 about 20 times(thank you so much for that btw John truly appreciate the explanation)). What I am thinking is that tesla says that radiant goes right through a faraday cage and this can be see when you put an am radio in a cage then run a machine by it you can still hear it. so if a fraday cage will shunt all the em radiation to ground but not effect the radiant. Could you not surround the coil with a grounded faraday cage to get rid of all the nasty frequencies that people have been talking about? like John said with the pie plate to shield from the smart meters.

Just snowballing with this one but if the coil "pulls" energy from its surroundings could you possibly charge the cage with a potential like a storage tank for the radiant reaction. I would test these theories myself but at the moment i have nothing to make a faraday cage with so i figured i would toss the idea out there for the actual smart people good luck to all!

Comment

• Hi et al

This is concerning John's conversation with us here in regard to needing to consider switching that is non-electronic in nature. BobZilla is working on a medium size SSG with home-brew contacts for switching. This begged me to ask a question that I have long been wondering about: "Has someone, or can one use automotive ignition points (contact sets) to switch these energizers?" And, after a brief conversation, I proposed my idea--quoted below:

"The way the points style ignition works, is much like the transistor in an energizer circuit. For automotive purposes, there is a coil consisting of transformer with one primary winding and one secondary winding connected to a common positive battery source, with the primary side having a contact set making and breaking a circuit that goes to ground (starting to sound familiar here?). To limit premature failure, the contact set has a small matching capacitor to dampen the current, limiting arcing. A small cam runs the contact set. Timing is affected by adjusting the plate (or distributor in a car) and then locking it down. One must adjust the gap in the contact set first, to make sure they are opening enough to help prevent arcing. In order to have coils firing at different times (like, say, an energizer with a full Bedini-Cole bi-polar switch) one would just place a second contact set at the proper degree difference on the timing plate. Or, if one wanted several separate firing positions on a rotor, just include that many contact sets at appropriate positions. I have attached a PDF showing how one could daisy-chain coils on one contact set. Compare this circuit to a Bedini monopole circuit, and you should see the same similarities I see. You could use the same principals that standard contact sets use to avoid premature failure of your design. However, automotive contact sets may be the answer for replacing reed switches, and rotating commutators, with heavy duty switching for these projects, and use off-the-shelf, cheap (like $2, I think) parts from the local auto parts store. Following is that PDF: "

And, here is the PDF --what do you think?:

Comment

• Hi Bradley Malone

I do not pretend to think I am any more intelligent than anyone else here, and to answer your question about a "resonant storage tank" I have to say "I do not know." However, my educated guess would be that the oscillations die down, just as they would do in John's circuits, if there isn't something to "push the swing" so-to-speak. At best, you would have an energizer in a box that only let scalar or longitudinal waves inside, yet the frequency of the energizer (assuming it is a scalar potential, or longitudinal wave) would escape. Again, I may be wrong, but this seems the most logical.

In my research on frequencies in nature that are harmonics of the Schumann Resonance (usually good frequencies to be around), that exist at surprising frequencies, I find some of them conducive as a possible target frequency for our builds, because those frequencies exist where some of our machines run...and therefore, may be why some run better than others, with the builder thinking it was pure chance...worth wrapping your head around and experimenting with...just saying...

Below, I am posting a PDF in regard to some of my research. Read it carefully, because it has NOTHING to do with running energizers. However, it has EVERYTHING to do with what you just described, only the frequency is found in nature. Quick note: the article also points to spikes that the power lines make at harmonic frequencies. Here is the PDF:
                        Last edited by James_Somewhere_In_Idaho; 11-22-2015, 02:19 PM.

Comment

• I ghet what your saying but I was more pointing towards using the cage (wich could just be conductive screen wrapped around the coil) and if you grounded the cage then it would stop any harmful frequencies of electromagnetic radiation from reaching the operator...John I am sure knows how a faraday setup is used with highly tuned circuits but they are there to keep unwanted signals out...I hear of people getting sick around certain machines so why not try to "keep it in" and ground it. just a thought as I was reading a few post about people feeling wierd around machines.

Also what i meant about the storage thing is if the coil pulls in energy from its surrounding as JB has said then if the "suroundings" were charged itself or grounded in the case of what i was thinking what kind of effect if any could it have. and if the force causing the weird feelings and sickness is not radiant in nature but a byproduct from the electric used to make radiant in these machines then we could shunt all the bad stuff to ground while the radiant still pours right in unimpeded. I was leaning more towards making it a bit safer to work on then to add anything to theory but then i got to thinking and well....here I am. But this thread is not the place to this conversation witch is pretty unrelated so I will just leave it at that.

I am currently building a brushed system with a few microwave oven transformers so i will be starting a thread on that soon. thanks for the pdf and your input.

Comment

• Hi Bradley Malone

Again, I was just speculating about the Faraday cage thing, I, actually, don't really know. Maybe others here can shed some light on that.

About the "machines" making people sick, I have never heard of that happening with any of John's energizers...unless maybe it was built completely different, and just called a "Bedini" device. However, there were other experimenters, who made devices (usually solid state devices making really high frequencies) that theoretically made people sick being around them. It is only suspected that, that is what happened with Floyyd Sweet. The main issues with "bad frequencies" (that we have been talking about here) stem from consumer products such as cell phones, wifi, and Smart Meters.

In regard to your proposal, i say build a device, make sure it does what you want it to do, make meticulous notes on how it performs, and then duplicate that, only with the modifications you are suggesting (unless someone knows something here that would go against that, and states why), and let us know how you fared...sounds like a good experiment...might be handy to acquire one of those EMF detectors (which you could also use to check all the consumer devices mentioned above), and check the frequencies around the energizer...

Comment

• Originally posted by John_Bedini View Post
                              Ok,
                              So I have been busy at the shop finishing a new module charger of which I plan to make available for solar charging since that is my field right now. But I have been watching the group I think it is very interesting what is going it just takes thinking. The Health Effects, Yes watch out because the much higher frequency's will get you with just one frequency, like what your cell phone puts out is a bad one the power meter on your house known as a smart meter will get you slowly. if it can cook and egg it can cook you. Whenever I do something that uses frequency's I look at the spectrum analyzer to see what the out bands are. The SSG I have checked many times it's safe as the energy it is conducted to the batteries or to a cap pulse. Stay away from the microwave frequency's, just a tip of advise here. Use the speaker on your cell phone don't hold it to your ear your just cooking your brain slowly. Don't be setting next to your wireless router stay away from it. All the frequency's are designed to effect you, if you think not go into the mountains away from everything for two weeks see if your energy does not come back. This is why the states are trying to pass laws agents off grid solar. Use all the DC you can to power things, lights and so on. the frequency's of the systems in use effect your immune system so you get sick, tired feeling. Magnets can be used to balance you out, north pole on the right side of your body south on the left side stand on the magnets and see for yourself. Make magnetic water using them, north pole water and south pole water. 3D Printed SSG coming soon just need to finish circuits will post a picture soon. Anyway have a look at this guys videos he know what he is doing My word bot has picked this up https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeTZOgkoEo4 I watched him take a forklift battery apart he lives off grid and uses an SSG to restore it along with instructions for a much bigger SSG. I'm going to send him a tracker because I want too help support him in his effort. Will be back soon.
                              John
                              Hi John,
                              Thank you for that brief account on the High-Frequency effects of radiation, however I ponder on the one that is of Scalar Nature.. cell phones , TV tower, radio station microwave oven ect causing radiation hazards are apparent to be due to their Transverse Nature of propagation (Sinusoidal wave), the egg getting cooked in MWO, Induction heating Dielectric heating ect.. Radio fever ect are Transverse Wave power dissipation in material subjected to these field, I also know that Longitudinal Wave (Time Wave ) do not follow the Inverse square Law (field strength fades off with distance from source) but on the contrary, Increase and be made to evoke at -distance, the epicentre of which is the subject which is being affected (this defy s Action -at-a-distance perspective for Physical Interaction altogether). how does this apply to the 10 coiler?
                              Best Regards,
                              Faraday88.
                              'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

• I developed some sensitivity to EMF about 5 years ago and it got progressively worse. I am very conscious of my cell phone usage. I turned off the WiFi in my home. I also purchased one of those 7.83hz generators, but I'm not entirely convinced of that tech. I DO notice that it makes me feel much more relaxed as if I'm on a nature retreat.

I found this video especially enlightening. It's not a quick watch, but it's scary to watch, especially if you have children as it explains how iPads and WiFi can alter DNA.

Comment

Working...
                                X