Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Machine

Good I have your attention on this one.
    This is very important in what I’m saying to you, but not to confuse you I have tried to make this very simple. The first motor built I spent hundreds of hours trying to get around what Tom Bearden was saying about energy. So we will start here. I built this motor energizer which is the most important part in this discussion. You see you just can’t hook an off the shelf generator and expect it to charge your batteries it not going to work that way as every boy tries to do at some point unless we are talking about dyna-motors for tube circuits and then you are still going to lose power. My whole life I have spent in electronics so even before I entered DEVRY I had a very good background in engineering from the US Army in microwave.
    I struggled with Tom Bearden on a lot of his theory but what I was dealing with was the quantum mechanics and I had to change my way of thinking about things. As an example what does "hooking" del-phi river mean, well nothing to me as I never heard that term ever used in any electronics class, so yes I said to myself BS. So to try and make this real simple for all of you is to just say that hooked means your energy source is in a flow that has no current so in a way it is current-less but it’s just a potential between two dipoles that can make current if coupled correctly like in a storage battery it does not have current until a load is connected to it. Now, this is when the electrons flow and drain the battery which I know you all will agree, but what happens when you keep turning it on and off and it’s not continuous, well the battery will start to recover between the pulses, I did not say recharge itself yet. So let’s get to the point here, the first part of the real free energy generator from the first book is a DC motor which is pulsed at some rate that allows the battery to recover some between the pulses and that was switched through contact brushes so on and off per rotation, one time for 360 degrees. The second part was a fly-wheel to keep up the speed of rotation for the next pulse. The third part is what can be call a flux gate generator meaning that as a load is applied to it the battery current decreases to the DC motor as the flux gate builds opposing magnetic fields in the gates (Flux Gate) so impedance is opposite of a normal generator, but what is left is a very high voltage potential but unless you transform the potential some way you can’t use it for anything, so we use a capacitor of some value depending on the impedance of the flux gate coils. The next part was to give enough time for the capacitor to charge to some value and then switch that across the battery at about 180 degrees from the motor pulse and give enough time for the battery to start to recharge itself, so now we have the phi 0 Dot current from Bearden’s paper. The switch brushed contacts gave the most power as it was a direct contact, but keeping brushes and contacts clean was another issue.

So after Jim Watson built two machines and presented them at the Tesla conference running, with 500 engineers in the room at the time did they start to get the feeling they would be cleaning buildings the rest of their life they turned white as a ghost and immediately the machine disappeared from view and I mean now. The reason was machines do not re-charge batteries they waste energy. The going price for Jim was 2 million plus dollars and anything you want but you will never talk again to anybody about it. Jim Watson did not care about anything including people he just wanted the money and can be seen driving around with all he wants until the economy crashes and money is no longer the same. I was in the dark with Jim as he had me help him with all the answers and then the big day came for me. Two big burly guys showed up at my shop and put me against the wall and said you will by gasoline the rest of your life or you will be gone from the earth. I answered the questions with the right answer and they left. Later they would send people around to check to see if I was building the machine but I was not doing anything except Amplifiers. Believe me I was thinking how I could do this without them knowing what I was up too.

It was not until I started to talk on the internet as the first servers started to build up traffic. Keelynet was the site I posted everything on but in the meantime I was working on my machine only because I did not want to give up on anything I learned about all of this strange electronics I had discovered. I no longer view electronics the same way or how magnetic fields worked. This is my point of view and you can accept what I say or not it does not make any difference to me. I had to say this at this point because I see thing much different than most of you on the group. So what I did was allow a little girl build the monopole motor for the science fair of which she was kicked out right away it was the kids in her class that protested as the teachers did not understand how it could run so long and run that load, even if nothing was going back to the battery, but I have already explain that to you early on here. This was my chance to start to release information as now I moved to Idaho and I was in the sticks so I did not worry about anything and the first thing I did was to put up an internet page with some of the drawings of the models I had built the pages you can still find and information was collected by many people which is what I wanted to do, but you have never seen me sell one machine, others have sold machines but not John. What I did do is allow you to build the machine I did not say that you could understand what I was thinking or what I posted as some of the things are off the wall, but what has been done is that I built the machine and gave a demonstration on it in front of everybody at the conferences even to this day and when I do it works right in front of you and your always free to ask and measure anything in front of everybody.

I do not like when I see bastardized machines and then the comment is given that it does not work, I know different. So What I’m trying to show you is the way it works. I said that brush contacts work much better and that the coil is not what you think it is as it is an energy pump when used this way and that it makes the same flow the original machine did but now it is done solid state and if you had to you could switch it with brushes and it would do the same thing and a little more output. And yes the diode would go in the same place and if you understand it, it could be put back to the front battery once converted by a capacitor. The two energies are much different so they cannot be combined until you do something to convert it so it is acceptable to the front battery and that is the way it works. The Coil is in space surrounded by energy that is not coupled into anything so nothing can be captured for use until you compress through the use of the Bloch Wall of the electromagnet this make the same thing as the flux gate the diode just directs it to the secondary battery of which you could just pile on more batteries. It does not make any difference because their is no current there, you’re not working with current but you are working with a high potential of which the battery will change for you as it moves the ions to the opposite plate of the battery. So that little Girl started all of this by a public release. I have built all the cap dumps and the linear regulator circuits and Teslagenx has even built them so its not like people cant build these devices or get parts to do it. I'm going to add more to all of this but the Monopole is what the Watson machine was on a much smaller scale, so I'm back to my next 3D print of the SSG Magneto.
    John B
    John Bedini
    My homepage: http://johnbedini.net

Comment

• Hi Aaron

Thank you for posting the video I was referencing.

James, somewhere in Idaho
      Best Regards ~ James, Somewhere In Idaho

Comment

• Hi John

Thank you, THANK YOU, for sharing that! It pretty much answered all my questions, and confirmed everything that I have researched in regard to your processes, as well as, what other things I have picked up along the way. I really appreciate what you are doing.

Comment

• Hi John, et al

I think I understand the "how a coil works" diagram. All the chaotic arrows depict the random (for better terms) vacuum energy surrounding everything, and the angular line on the coil depicts the Bloch wall, where the energy enters the space of the coil between pulses, and is compressed out during the pulse, much like a water pump (for others, one can find John describing it very well on the "Energy From The Vacuum" DVD series). I realize one would need to put a proper capacitor in-between the spike and the run battery (if one wished to recover that energy into the driving battery, that is).

My main question here is regarding the capacitors that are parallel to the coils in the drawing that Brodie posted. I realize that one could perceive that set-up to be an LC oscillator circuit, and if it is set up that way (in the diagram, not the video) all that should be needed it some kind of a switch and feedback to get it to go. If that was not the intention of the capacitor(s), couldn't one use it that way (maybe with a trigger winding) to fire the transistor, instead of a reed or hall switch? And, one therefore could determine an appropriate resonant frequency for the motor? Or am I way off base here?

It could be that a so-called, resonant frequency is not important here (as much as it might be in a solid state set-up). And therefore having an LC circuit oscillating and setting a frequency is really not the purpose of the capacitors in parallel, and maybe I am looking at that diagram all wrong, as you said it runs better with a commutator than it does with switches and a transistor, so please correct me if I am wrong before I go off on some undesirable tangent. Thank you.

Last edited by James_Somewhere_In_Idaho; 11-11-2015, 07:49 PM.

Comment

• My Machine

Jamesgray 3rd,
            Thanks for your comments yes I hope you have got the concept on the coil as what we all believe is the farthest from the truth. Actually the coil makes up a four spin clover leaf if you look close at the drawing you will see it as it is in the drawing. I did the drawing quick and I’m not that good at it on the drawing program. The coil in space is just sitting surrounded by charges but the potential is not coupled to anything two of the vectors must get into phase for power to flow. The Bloch wall in an electromagnet is not compressed but wide open, but when the SSG circuit turns on the Bloch wall moved to form a magnet compressing everything to center when the current is released everything couples and produces the high voltage spike that spike then is in the correct phase to flow through the diode to the secondary battery but no current , so as you add current it then damps the radiant wave as current is the counter EMF to the phi o dot wave so it would be the same thing as taking the paddle wheel out of the river. Current is the control factor so you want to keep it at a minimum with flux gates or the SG. The circuits are set to keep control of all this by the number of circuits in the machine the base resistor is the important part as it must be adjusted to limit the drive on the transistors. Now another important thing is to put the SSG in attraction instead of repulsion. When the machine is in attraction it is in re-gauging mode and then the devices will run cold to the touch as it does not push the magnetic fields, so the magnet is attracted into the coil for free. The idea is to pile this potential voltage on the ions in the battery as the charge accumulates on the ions they start to move but they are big and it takes time to move them, so some have reported that they have disconnected the machine and the battery continued to charge, and that would be correct because it also takes time to stop moving once they are charged with this potential. Hope this helps more.
            John B
            John Bedini

Comment

• "Hints Allegations and Things Left Unsaid"

Comment

• Hi John

Thank you for your explanation--it kind of opens up my understanding more. Now I must ponder on that a bit more to really let it sink in. (I kinda-sort-of have this work-shop in my mind where I visualize things working, and then I work on concepts before building anything. That way I have already worked things out well enough where my actual prototypes end up pretty good--well, at least from my own point of view).

It is very important for me to really "get this" as I, too, feel time is of the essence in regard to the lights, literally" going off, and I do not take these things lightly. I mostly watch what others are doing, though, and then work on my own projects with what understanding that I have gleaned. However, I feel I must be more proactive and seek answers to my questions. And, while a lot of people might view this as a hobby (as you say) I do not. I view it as a necessity, and devote considerable time to this effort.

I really appreciate all the help and expertise found here--people like Patrick, Tom, Nityesh, and others, and especially you, John, because we would all (most likely) be groping in the dark, without the sound direction you provide.

After I fix (improve) the bobbins for my coil litzing contraption, and finish the solid state charger for my big batteries (hopefully by this weekend), I can then work on the other two smaller projects on my list (a small battery charger for my wife, and a system to run LEDs for growing food indoors) as well as this one (which might lend itself to the latter).

Thank you--ALL
                Last edited by James_Somewhere_In_Idaho; 11-12-2015, 04:37 PM.

Comment

• Hi Notsure

I like that song...my son turned me on to groups like them. Carry-on
                  Last edited by James_Somewhere_In_Idaho; 11-14-2015, 09:04 PM.

Comment

• Hi John,
                    Been reading your posts here a few times over seems to me I’ve read this before and did not pay as close attention to it as I am now. Some of this I have to admit is very difficult for me to grasp.
                    I’ve been taking what you’re saying here in the context of the tuning the monopole using the Bipolar Switch. I’ve had a couple of hours this morning to pay closer attention to this than I have in the past. Using the Bipolar Switch, I am having very interesting results in terms of charging vs input. It’s going to take me a while to get it together.
                    I’m applying everything I think you are talking about to the tuning of my bike wheel energizer and two 18awg coils using very little current, charge to cap, then dump to battery. There are some things you are talking about here that I have never applied to the Bipolar switch. Anyway, just want to let you know I’m working on it and hope I am going in the right direction…
                    Kind Regards - Patrick

Comment

• It's not easy at first then the light bulb turns on. it not an easy field to work in as you are all alone talking to yourself, you will get it and we are here to help.
                      john
                      Originally posted by min2oly View Post
                      Hi John,
                      Been reading your posts here a few times over seems to me I’ve read this before and did not pay as close attention to it as I am now. Some of this I have to admit is very difficult for me to grasp.
                      I’ve been taking what you’re saying here in the context of the tuning the monopole using the Bipolar Switch. I’ve had a couple of hours this morning to pay closer attention to this than I have in the past. Using the Bipolar Switch, I am having very interesting results in terms of charging vs input. It’s going to take me a while to get it together.
                      I’m applying everything I think you are talking about to the tuning of my bike wheel energizer and two 18awg coils using very little current, charge to cap, then dump to battery. There are some things you are talking about here that I have never applied to the Bipolar switch. Anyway, just want to let you know I’m working on it and hope I am going in the right direction…
                      Kind Regards - Patrick
                      John Bedini

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	magnetism1small_0052.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	86.3 KB
ID:	47163[ATTACH=CONFIG]4861[https://archive.org/details/magnetism1small
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by guyzzemf; 11-13-2015, 02:02 AM.

Comment

• Hi guyzzemf

So, looking at these illustrations, the first attachment showing the "low pressure gradients returning along the dielectric plane" are what John was trying to explain to me as having a spiralling four cloverleaf configuration, and the dielectric plane is a representation of the "Bloch wall" as per John's description? And, the rest of the illustrations show how the vortices react in space? Am I interpreting this correctly? Thank you for providing these illustrations.

Comment

• My Machine

At All,
                            Yes that is correct as you all seem to be grasping this. This is not an easy field to work in because it's like a starving artist in a way as you have no support and you must do things on your own. You will end up talking to yourself while you experiment on magnetic fields, and where does the energy come from? But look at it this way, if there is a second law of Thermal Dynamics the opposite must be true. Nature does not conform to that law as we see it. Nature moves everything as a negative energy zero force until you block it, for example the sun seems to be hot as we see it but what if it is not and it only seems hot because of the rays that strike the atmosphere. What if it is just a glowing ball of magnetism? What if the magnetic field is separated and the glowing force is neutral like the Bloch wall in a magnet. The next question is have we been taught to only see it one way and there is a second school of thought only known to the few and not the general public, I think so. Magnets are a very cold forces or they would not be magnets once they aligned there is no eddy currents to slow anything down or generate heat or the magnet would destroy itself, eddy currents only appear in a waste condition which is heat. Back EMF is another miss used term back EMF is not that spike that appears that burns your circuits out back EMF is always lower than the voltage put into the coil as it is the heat process (waste), just go think about it. That little spike is where all the magic is whether you want to believe it or not. The SSG is designed to have parallel circuits to take advantage of capturing all the spikes it can and add them together. The next issue is the current in the base of the transistors and to control it with the amount of current you apply to it. As you decrease that the machine will increase in speed to a point of self-oscillation at which point you have a radiant oscillator of which will run a one wire circuits using the plug circuits of which there are many as can be seen on the cover of my book Free Energy Generation. The energy from the Radiant circuits is a very different beast and has to be converted to be used and then you’re dealing with time charges so it may not work in a battery the same way however that can be converted too. So here is a picture of what that magnet looks like from my lab notes from the 80’s this is a little more complex than people think and you will be dealing in the quantum mechanics reality. More later…….
                            John B
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	zero.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	75.6 KB
ID:	47165
                            John Bedini

Comment

• John B,

Thanks for all that you have been sharing...

Is it critical to get the inductor/coil(s) into resonance on your machines? Is resonance what makes the current draw so low? If so, is there a way to determine what the frequency needs to be on any given coil without a scope, signal generator or other expense device?

Thanks, Brent

Comment

• John Bedini

Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Working...
                                X