No announcement yet.

The 3d Monopole Coil How To Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John B, thanks for the detailed post above. Again, I'm looking at this with new eyes.

I'm looking forward to converting some of my SSG machines into Zero Force motors and learning what they can do.

John K.

Comment

• John K
      as long as you remember that the rotor is much different, I'm not sure if you ever looked at it here, did you?.
      John Bedini
      My homepage: http://johnbedini.net

Comment

• John B,

Yes I did look at it although I must admit at the time I didn't know it was a zero force motor.

John K.

Comment

• Originally posted by John_Bedini View Post
          we begin to work together on the SSG with that goof ball Sterling Allen, we allowed him to setup the first Monopole Group on Yahoo, He only shows up after the School Girl Motor is built for a science fair. I then start to release all the information I can on the Energizer as can be seen by doing a Google search.

The next step was to get everybody to build one to ether prove it charges batteries or not. But to my surprise everybody thinks they know better and start to change things as they look at this as electrical engineering and you must have current to charge a battery when this is not what the machine is about. I fight this and get kicked off my own group by Sterling Allen and later I say to him take down the group as you can’t use my name its trade marked, so he gives me back my group limited where everything I say is passed through him and if he does not like what I say it never shows up posted.
          And it is worth mentioning that in the articles Sterling posted on Peswiki about the SG, he changed what John and Peter told him to "simplify" it for everyone then he complains that nothing works even though it did work. He never passed on the original info that was shared with him. That was outside of the old Yahoo groups.
          Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

• Hi John, et al

Ok, ok...I have been going over, and over again in regard to everything you (John B) have been saying--"H and O stressfields", "prime force" and without reading through the PDF you just posted, I am starting to think that gravity (just to pick a force that might be somewhat similar to a coil or a magnet), here on earth (for instance) does not "pull" us down to the ground (as Newton thought), rather these stressfields are in operation everywhere (not just on earth) "PUSHING", with equal force, against each other and against everything EVERYWHERE! And, if that is so, and the only time we see something happen is when "force" is "blocked", then one could postulate that the earth (or any other thing) blocks some of the opposing force, and therefore one is "pushed" to the ground (in the case of Earth's gravity)--the bigger the blocking effect (Saturn, for instance) the more something is pushed toward it due to the blocking of the force from that direction...This would be true with everything, especially on a quantum level--and, if that is a correct postulation, then it is true with what we are talking about here. Only, with energy, the stressfields are manipulated, in this case, by pulsing the electromagnet causing the Bloch wall to move in, compressing, and out, releasing said stressfiels--not so much blocking them, just changing space-time near them and causing them to move the potential (I may be wrong here).

That being said, I have one part to this puzzle that I do not understand yet. "H" and "O" stressfield--how would one describe the properties of each? I have this thought that these opposing forces seem converge to one position, from every direction, in space-time (think about arrows all pointing to one particular spot), yet the same thing is going on right next to that position (a distance smaller than the smallest possible measurement at this time)...that is really hard to wrap my head around...Wow!

Am I catching on, or have I fallen down the wrong rabbit hole, Alice???
            Last edited by James_Somewhere_In_Idaho; 11-16-2015, 07:59 PM.
            Best Regards ~ James, Somewhere In Idaho

Comment

• My Machine

At everybody,
              A while back I set my computer to scan the internet for key words, like mono, strobe, zero force so every morning I look at what my computer collected at home like a web bot almost. When I first started talking about this zero force as I could have called it anything and posted the video. over-unity kept popping up so I would go look and read all the insults and bad mouthing as I have had many in my life when I started with Tom Bearden and I decided a long time ago to ignore all of the comments as we considered that history repeats itself is always opposed at first and then accepted just like the airplane when first invented but this has happened with all new things except the pet rock. So anyway this is what I found posted over on the other side of the world. It's almost like the monopole motor so I guess it has been done before somewhere in time, Not quite the monopole but the same basic idea, but what happened to it as I have never seen this.
              John.
              here is the link http://www.americanradiohistory.com/...1969-12-01.pdf
              Last edited by John_Bedini; 11-16-2015, 08:17 PM.
              John Bedini

Comment

• James ,
                read whats in that PDF but I think your right. I have been studying this for a long time trying to find something that can be used in place for the machines. I want a device that will charge that battery using very simple things, like a magnet with wires, something that cant be measured but the battery just charges it. I think we are going to find it all together. This is why I ignore the experts on this subject because they do not know. yes they know what is in the text books and can only base an opinion on that. Oh the other thing I wanted to say is peter and I found all those experts mining the ideas of the groups by acting like nothing works and your always wrong and dont bother with that machine. We actually found these people patenting others ideas and getting patents on them. again they are building them in secret but never giving information out on what they found.
                John
                Last edited by John_Bedini; 11-16-2015, 08:43 PM.
                John Bedini

Comment

• John

Thank you
                  Best Regards ~ James, Somewhere In Idaho

Comment

• Amazing pdf. I have hardly gotten into the definitions and I can see why you (John B.) would be seeing things way different than everyone else. It is helpful to have a common reference point. I don't pretend I understand it but maybe I can get some of it. Thanks for sharing it.

al

Comment

• John Bedini Thankyou for the "Science-and-Electronics-1969-12-01.pdf" I will enjoy reading it. I have been so focused on my Tri-Symmetrical 3 battery Tesla Switch experiments, that I haven't read this whole thread yet. Very good work you have done.

Most
                      Kindest
                      Regards
                      Nityesh Schnaderbeck
                      Last edited by Nityesh Schnaderbeck; 11-17-2015, 12:55 AM.

Comment

• I think it's important to remember the simple basics. The natural state of things is to be at rest. Stress is motion and doesn't require any additional energy to return to it's natural state, That's the free part. Opposite polarities are not separate energies, they are the same energy divided. The divider is rest.

Comment

• Had time to scan through the document, thx for sharing.
                          Lots of ads, this may speed up some of your browsing:

BOTDC motor pg 31-35, and 102.
                          Leyden jar experiment 66-70, and again 70-74.

Aln

Comment

• My Machine

ok,
                            So what I have analyzed is that this is implosion technology with magnets and when this happens the neutral part of the magnetic field glows. The tubes or coils are copper tubes filled with an electret material with wires connected to the ends. this is exactly what the sweet device was as the magnets were condition to form a magnetic field that could alternate between poles. In his case you did not need a vacuum, when viewing his device by special viewer the magnetic fields were imploding on themselves. The trigger signal started the device and then was not needed anymore after that. Now Floyd Sweet was a magnetic expert as I worked with him I had to learn the math equations he was using, when he came over to my shop and seen what I was working on I was kicked out, Tom Bearden is the one that had to tell me what Floyd said. So I gave up all work on the process. It's not the first time I have ever been kicked out. But even if Floyd kicked me out because I was to close to making his device I never forgot how it worked (Magnetic Electret), a true negative running device using implosion of the magnetic fields. The Bloch Wall of the magnet is the answer here and can you make the magnetic fields in this motor implode upon itself, the answer is yes you can. It only stands to reason that if the second law of thermodynamics is true then the opposite is true. Everything will run cold. In the dead cold my solar panels put the most energy out at home as I measure this all the time. My experiment was the zero force motor I just did not have the Bloch Wall big enough as it can not use the poles in any way so the arrangement is going to be much different. The Gray Magnetic Motor from the 1800's worked the same way using the Bloch Wall.
                            John
                            Last edited by John_Bedini; 11-17-2015, 02:22 PM.
                            John Bedini

Comment

• Originally posted by John_Bedini View Post
                              ok,
                              So what I have analyzed is that this is implosion technology with magnets and when this happens the neutral part of the magnetic field glows. The tubes or coils are copper tubes filled with an electret material with wires connected to the ends. this is exactly what the sweet device was as the magnets were condition to form a magnetic field that could alternate between poles. In his case you did not need a vacuum, when viewing his device by special viewer the magnetic fields were imploding on themselves. The trigger signal started the device and then was not needed anymore after that. Now Floyd Sweet was a magnetic expert as I worked with him I had to learn the math equations he was using, when he came over to my shop and seen what I was working on I was kicked out, Tom Bearden is the one that had to tell me what Floyd said. So I gave up all work on the process. It's not the first time I have ever been kicked out. But even if Floyd kicked me out because I was to close to making his device I never forgot how it worked (Magnetic Electret), a true negative running device using implosion of the magnetic fields. The Bloch Wall of the magnet is the answer here and can you make the magnetic fields in this motor implode upon itself, the answer is yes you can. It only stands to reason that if the second law of thermodynamics is true then the opposite is true. Everything will run cold. In the dead cold my solar panels put the most energy out at home as I measure this all the time. My experiment was the zero force motor I just did not have the Bloch Wall big enough as it can not use the poles in any way so the arrangement is going to be much different. The Gray Magnetic Motor from the 1800's worked the same way using the Bloch Wall.
                              John
                              Hi John,

Feel overwhelming to here from you, I understand that manipulating the Bloch wall of a Magnet Inverts its properties(The Magnetic Field) and i'm sure there are different methods of doing this, provided you know what you are looking for.. when studying Sweet, i see that he used Thermal conditioning of the Hard ferrite (BaFe), like wise it can be conditioned by Pressure(Magnetostrictive) ect and finally Magnetically it self!. do you mean the Magnetic Field gets folded inwards (is that what you call Imploding ?)such that the Bloch now show up as its Poles and the Poles taking the place of the Bloch wall, The result is that you have an electric Dipole that has characteristics between a Battery and a Capacitor.... a Magnetic electret?
                              I also see that in your G-Field machine the Bloch wall of the Magnetic Field is right at the interface gap between the Pole pieces of the stator magnet and the rotor pole. a shift of the Bloch wall from its original location, the gap is where the flux gating is taking place.with further modification (Space-Time) to the Bloch wall i think one can further boost the performance of the G-Field machine.
                              Best Regards,
                              Faraday88.
                              Last edited by Faraday88; 11-17-2015, 10:19 PM.
                              'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

• Spent a couple hours yesterday going over this whole thread, this is a pretty wild thread. Given that I'll throw in my nonsense to the mix. First, I now want to build a zero force tubine! I consider lidmotor and, can't remember the other one mentioned, pretty bright bulbs and good builders so if they are having trouble maybe it is a large challenge, who knows. Then again a) I have a very low threshold for amusement with this stuff, if I have a rotor spinning from a sideways electromagnet I will likely grin b) John touched on a lot of things about the build and also emphasized the bipolar commutator. The only reason I can see to use a B/C commutator would be to switch EM polarity. I also noticed from one of the vids it is triggered not by a hall but a reed so that implies a monopole magnet arrangement. The switching from the timing magnets in the video was two tightly bunched together groups. I think I get what's going on there, and if it will "burn your fingers" I can now possibly?? finally make a good use of neodyniums. c) I can actually build a Bedini Cole commutator, sure would be nice to buy one of those somewhere though, hint, hint.

Re the spike and electromagnets, whew I don't know, wish I knew better how to engineer for the spike but am not there. I would synopsize what we are being told is the energized EM leads to the Bloch wall which is an area where "virtual" energy is pouring in. This is manifest in the magnetic force felt. Both the non-energized and energized EM are symetrical else the coil would scoot around the table. It is in the instant of change between the two states (that while symetrical are nonetheless a changing state) that one can grab something. I think of it as a spring compressed at both ends releasing at both ends simultaneously, and these ripples can be rectified as usuable power. (Incidently, given multiple peoples' testimony on this thread of adjacent batteries charging somewhat when placed next to a running SG, how much of those ripples power are we really capturing with the diode? ... had a thought ... perhaps wire mesh and a half dome diode, eh, eh? ) It would seem to follow that there should be a spike both when power is applied and when power is released, doesn't the story go that Tesla got interested in radiant when spikes leapt from the DC Niagra power lines when they were turned on? Not sure on that one, maybe John might give his thoughts on that and/or other engineering aspects of the spike.

As for the more esoteric stuff on the thread I will just give my thoughts. At the source is the Source. God, Love, Creator, the primoridal shared "I Am", whatever word you may use for it. The Source is unknowable, being transcendent, possibly not merely a matter of trying to teach algebra to a gerbil, but, I have trouble here, an infinte God circumscribed by finite descriptors? That's not really it I suppose but the general idea, so to be known the transcendent must be immanent, must finitely express itself in creation. This is the Word. In the bible the first words of the Source are "Let there be light". "I am the light of the world" or if you like "I AM the light of the world". Or something about God dwells in inapproachable light, or "no one has seen the Father but the Son and those to whom the Son (the light) chooses to reveal him to. Not sure how much of that I just made up but I think something like that is in there.

In any event, (and I will try to segue to the end of the world here at some point) light is the primordial force, the primordial phenomena of creation. So then, what is light? There are different ways of knowing, light is lying on the beach and watching it play off the waves of the Ocean. That is light. But if we must go back for a time to our dull dullard science, someone correct me if I am wrong but light is the radation that occurs from any change or oscillation in electromagnetism. So scientifically speaking, light is what occurs with change in EM. I got nothin else.

So without seguay now we have all the armies of the world gathering in Syria about what 150 miles north of the Valley of Mediggo (Valley of Armagendon). No one seems to know exactly whose side they are on but they all know they want to bomb something, what's not to like. To end on a positive note, was looking into solar energy growth again a couple weeks back, it has been a joke for so long, but at this point it comprises 1% of world electricity and has been growing at a compunded rate of 44% per year for ten years and faster for the past five. If it manages to grow at 40% per year for the next 10 years, 1.4E10 = 28. So if the world holds together for ten years 28% of electricity may be solar. Of course might help if the miscreants stopped trying to blot out the sun. Ciao.

Comment

Working...
                                X