Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by John_Koorn View Post
    Hi Faraday88,

i dont recall saying that. What context was it in, I might be able to clarify.

it does remind me of talking to one guy at the first Eagles conference I think. John B was there too.

Try this experiment - make a pair of magnets with the north poles glued together, scalar config and then get another pair of the same type of magnet and put them together with the north and south together like normal.

drop them both at the same time from the roof of your house. Which pair of magnets hits the ground first? Be careful not to fall off the roof

John K.
    Hi John K/ John .B

Magnificent!!!!!! i'm already thrilled by your suggestion here when i read and write this back i'm going to try your experiment and report...
    Thanks a ton! BTW this is the famous Galileo experiment for- same- weight- drop from the leaning tower of pisa... my House is not Leaning like it so shall not fall
    I'm reminded of the other famous JB wine test with the Scalar N-N squeeze...Yet to see that as well!
    Best Regards,
    Faraday88.
    Last edited by Faraday88; 11-20-2015, 12:40 AM. Reason: error
    'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

• Hi Faraday88 and John K

Reminds me of an episode of "Myth-Busters" (though, I stopped watching them when I realized they were frauds). I can hear them saying: "Hey folks...don't try this at home...we have experts advising us in this experiment" or some such thing! Seriously, it is coming on winter. It's not worth injuring yourself slipping off the roof. Though, if you do this experiment, I would be highly interested in the outcome. It kind of reminds me of dropping the magnet down through a copper pipe--it has a harder time making it through the pipe, than a duplicate object of equal dimensions, yet the copper is not magnetic in nature...
      Last edited by James_Somewhere_In_Idaho; 11-20-2015, 10:45 AM.
      Best Regards ~ James, Somewhere In Idaho

Comment

• Hi James
        According to Keshe....the magnetic and the gravitational fields are intertwined or interlinked together..
        .just sayin

Comment

• Hi Patrikas

I have followed Keshe, at first to see if there was anything substantial he has to offer, but now because I do not trust what he says, and to see if anything REALLY comes out of his, almost "religious" viewpoint on energy. While many things he points out seem to be correct in many ways, what he describes as to what is happening can be WAY off. For instance, by causing copper oxide to form on the wires of his coils, and then letting dissolved metals "crystallize" over them, making a room temperature superconductor, is something John B talks about when building cells for his Earth or crystal batteries. And, the oxides may have nano particle attributes, but the crystal structures are not a "plasma" as he says, and they are not "GANS" (GAasses in Nano State). Plus, when anyone tries to bring that up, he shuts them off. And, when someone wants to work together on technologies, he only will do so if he can gobble them up under his umbrella "Foundation" (look up SEARL technology with Keshe for an example). He talks about "plasma state" in regard to his oxidised coils with crystalline metals covering them as the "way the Universe works, and when anyone tries to show him a WORKING technology using magnets, he scoffs at them and pushes his "plasma" technology on them in a condescending manor. It is interesting how he has to plug his "stacker units" into wall current to get them to work, and states that one can not expect to see a change in their energy bill until at least two to three weeks out, because that allows time for the unit to "nano-coat you entire wiring system in the house (hmmm...is it supposed to be alive, and if so, does it want to take over everything?), and when they say, "hey, I don't notice any difference" he tells them that they built it incorrectly. Between that, and his own testimony saying he is the Messiah" and that he was sent by an alien race to bring peace here...kinda, sorta...makes me not trust him. Now, just because I said all that doesn't mean his MaGrav power units may or may not work...that still remains to be seen. And, his theory on "plasma state" sounds interesting, however, that stuff sure doesn't look like plasma to me. And, when proven technology is poopoo'd as inferior when his own ideas haven't proven themselves, I say wait and watch, and don't get sucked into donating (he calls it purchasing, but if you look into it, he has been taking orders and calling them donations for several years now) to his foundation unless they show you it is actually working, and hand the unit over to you. That being said, I see similarities between his unit and other 50-100 year-old technologies that actually worked, and the inventors/inventions were suppressed (Stubblefield, Barbat, et al). Therefore, I see no reason not to experiment with his "blueprint" if you already have time to work on such things and already have something to power your systems if the lights go out for good. The biggest obstacle (assuming his unit does work), is that it needs to be plugged into the grid to work, and here in America (he says) we can "expect to see a reduction of 60% of energy usage" AFTER the thing has nano-coated the entire wiring system of your house (I even heard him say that the nano-coating shows up as little black dots on the interior of your home following the path of it's wiring...yeaks!). Sooo...I guess with all that being said, I call into question his entire theory of magnetic-gravitational intertwining, in the respect to the way he insists it works on a universal level. It seems that some of what he says makes sense (the parts that go along with other proven so-called over-unity technology, only he changed the names of the terms), yet other things are total BS (GANS being the nano state of gasses, but they show up in the REAL world as crystal coatings from dissolved metals). I say experiment at your own risk, because hey, it might actually work, and you might be the one who can make one of his units "stand alone" without being plugged in. Until I see his designs actually working "stand-alone," I'm still building that which I know works, and taking the advice of those who designed them.

I said all that to say this: We don't really know if what Keshe says is true--Some of it? Part of it? All of it? Or, none of it? So, do we really want to be quoting him? What we do know is, he wants everyone that is working on his designs (which he has others perfecting for him) to sign a pledge to get rid of all your firearms...hmmm...not happening!

Patrikas (and everyone) I did not get onto this soapbox to demean, put down, or make, anyone feel bad, or any other negative thing. I feel that there is precious little time for what we are doing, and when I see people quoting sources that have not proven reliable as an authentic source (and, possible going down the wrong rabbit hole), I feel that person needs to have enough information to point them in a direction in regard to their own research, in order to better decide whether they should be quoting said sources...that's all...hope you took it that way.
          Last edited by James_Somewhere_In_Idaho; 11-20-2015, 04:41 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Patrikas View Post
            Hi James
            According to Keshe....the magnetic and the gravitational fields are intertwined or interlinked together..
            .just sayin
            Hi Guys,

yet to try what JK said on that drop test for scalar magnets.. Gravity and Vacuum Field are linked same as Electricity and Magnetism are.. Gravity takes the place of Magnetism while Vacuum(aether) takes the place of Electricity. no wonder why they call it the G-field generator in a system where they are all intimately linked to produce(manifest) each other....
            rgds,
            Faraday88.
            Last edited by Faraday88; 11-20-2015, 08:01 PM.

Comment

• Hi Faraday88

Yes, from everything I am studying, there may be good reasons to support that point of view. John mentioned what we are talking about, as being a "Prime Force." And, the Davson PDF describes how that possibly can be so. It would be interesting to see the result of that experiment. Do you plan to do something like that...maybe put a cushion on a one floor, and drop the magnets from a mezzanine and have a video camera record it?
              Last edited by James_Somewhere_In_Idaho; 11-20-2015, 08:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jamesgray3rd View Post
                Hi Faraday88

Yes, from everything I am studying, there may be good reasons to support that point of view. John mentioned what we are talking about, as being a "Prime Force." And, the Davson PDF describes how that possibly can be so. It would be interesting to see the result of that experiment. Do you plan to do something like that...maybe put a cushion on a one floor, and drop the magnets from a mezzanine and have a video camera record it?
                Hi James/JK/JB,
                Please refer in the attached note, try this and let me know if this is true..its my sheer intuition! the trade off when you try JK's experiment is that both the set of Magents are in Spatial vicinity ..is that how it affects Mutually on which one falls sooner (faster) ...lets see...
                Rgds,
                Faraday88.
                Scalar Fields.zip

Comment

• Hi Faraday88

Hmmm...I looked at that...and...you know, I just don't know. I will have to get a couple magnets from the shop this weekend, find my pole strength tester, and check that out. I'll let you know what I find out.

Comment

• Originally posted by jamesgray3rd View Post
                    Hi Faraday88

Hmmm...I looked at that...and...you know, I just don't know. I will have to get a couple magnets from the shop this weekend, find my pole strength tester, and check that out. I'll let you know what I find out.
                    Hi James,

To be frank i do'nt know either as i said it is purely a guess..intuition call it what you will....here is how it can be done: Cylindrical Magnets, long Glass tube of slightly greater inner diameter such that the Magnet is free to move in the tube...and its ready... rest i guess you know what is to be done to find that out!! There is another way to do this: the strength of Repulsion can be compared on a weighing scale (electronic weighing scale is preferred) a good confinement for repelling MagnetsScalar Fields.zip
                    Rgds,
                    Faraday88.
                    Last edited by Faraday88; 11-21-2015, 04:04 AM.

Comment

• Hi JK,

Sorry about that..I am not sure if it were you or Tom C who said that in this forum but i did read it here that is for sure.. i searched for a while now no luck as yet...
                      Rgds,
                      Faraday88.

Comment

• Hi et al

Just thought I would post links to my albums for LED food growing, wire litzing, and my current charger project for my big batteries, for your consideration. Maybe you could benefit from them, or maybe you have better Ideas you can share. I am trying to finish the big charger quickly, so I can start working on the project John B. is working on here. Links follow:

LED food growing first experiment (lasted 8 months, and successfully demonstrated proof of concept):

http://www.energyscienceforum.com/album.php?albumid=91

Wire litzing/coil winding contraption made from PVC, threaded bar stock, nuts bolts and washers:

http://www.energyscienceforum.com/album.php?albumid=92

My current project for restoring and charging 1000 amp/hour 12 volt batteries (set up to use any 12 volt source, such as solar panels, batteries, re-purposed desk-top power supplies, etc, to run it). This is still an ongoing project:

http://www.energyscienceforum.com/album.php?albumid=94

Can't wait to get it done with my current project and move on to this project John is encouraging us to build.

Comment

• so the mention of the flywheel again is so important, it conserves momentum. the 10 coil in John's shop has a 6 or 7 pound aluminum flywheel on its shaft. we could probably do something simple like crimp on fishing weights on the spokes to produce the same results. gonna have to add that to the mix. also I n 3D print something that will allow weights to be added to its perimeter. that maybe another way to go.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

• Originally posted by Faraday88 View Post
                            Hi James/JK/JB,
                            Please refer in the attached note, try this and let me know if this is true..its my sheer intuition! the trade off when you try JK's experiment is that both the set of Magents are in Spatial vicinity ..is that how it affects Mutually on which one falls sooner (faster) ...lets see...
                            Rgds,
                            Faraday88.
                            [ATTACH]4902[/ATTACH]
                            Hi Faraday88, I can't open the file. I get an error in Word saying the file is corrupt

What are you using to open it?

John K.

Comment

• My Machine

Ok,
                              So I have been busy at the shop finishing a new module charger of which I plan to make available for solar charging since that is my field right now. But I have been watching the group I think it is very interesting what is going it just takes thinking. The Health Effects, Yes watch out because the much higher frequency's will get you with just one frequency, like what your cell phone puts out is a bad one the power meter on your house known as a smart meter will get you slowly. if it can cook and egg it can cook you. Whenever I do something that uses frequency's I look at the spectrum analyzer to see what the out bands are. The SSG I have checked many times it's safe as the energy it is conducted to the batteries or to a cap pulse. Stay away from the microwave frequency's, just a tip of advise here. Use the speaker on your cell phone don't hold it to your ear your just cooking your brain slowly. Don't be setting next to your wireless router stay away from it. All the frequency's are designed to effect you, if you think not go into the mountains away from everything for two weeks see if your energy does not come back. This is why the states are trying to pass laws agents off grid solar. Use all the DC you can to power things, lights and so on. the frequency's of the systems in use effect your immune system so you get sick, tired feeling. Magnets can be used to balance you out, north pole on the right side of your body south on the left side stand on the magnets and see for yourself. Make magnetic water using them, north pole water and south pole water. 3D Printed SSG coming soon just need to finish circuits will post a picture soon. Anyway have a look at this guys videos he know what he is doing My word bot has picked this up https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeTZOgkoEo4 I watched him take a forklift battery apart he lives off grid and uses an SSG to restore it along with instructions for a much bigger SSG. I'm going to send him a tracker because I want too help support him in his effort. Will be back soon.
                              John
                              Last edited by John_Bedini; 11-21-2015, 07:25 PM. Reason: word
                              John Bedini
                              My homepage: http://johnbedini.net

Comment

• Hi John K

I think Farady88 has a Linux OS because it was an odt file. My Ubuntu Open Office Opened it right up. I re-saved it as a PDF. Lets see if I can upload it:

Comment

Working...
                                X