Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

2019 ESTC ALL SEATS SOLD OUT!
PRE-REGISTER FOR THE
2020 ENERGY CONFERENCE

Monero XMR

Page 5 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: The 3d Monopole Coil How To Build

Barrie, I hate to burst your bubble here but you need to re-read John's post. He is looking at using reed switches rated at 30v and 3A. There is no mention of output power.

John K.

John B., good to see you on the forums again. I was hoping you were still working on tech related to the crystal batteries and things to run with them. Great work as always.

I am not sure I am clear on what the expected applications are for this project. If the printed monopole is running on a crystal cell, seems like it could charge AA's and maybe 9V for free...but I'm not expecting any more than that. Is that thinking on the right track? Beyond just getting it to run on super low power, what are your goals with it beyond that?

I know John is busy, so maybe if someone else knows they can chime in...

Ooopps! Yes, JK, too true! Oh that's not good... see what late nights can do to a person? One "yes" is a "yes to everything"... not!

So where are we then? We've got microvolts @ microamps driving a motor... which is absolutely fantastic in itself. Now, in theory, what sort of torque can be gotten out of this at what sort of speed? Can it be used to run a generator or alternator? Who cares if all we can do is run a fan? That's awesome in itself. Is there such a thing as "mechanical leverage"? Have I missed this principle in operation before? Funny how I can have most of the literature, but not really read it properly! And what would be the output, electrically? Still charging a battery or straight DC? Couldn't we just throw one of those um, comparators on there & e-amp it all the way up to get straight up DC?

Branch, I'm the worst one on this forum to ask this question at... my expectations currently run between something that's been done before & somewhere way up in the heavens! :-)

*PS. (edit) just re-read it again... really stupid asking how much torque a Zero Force motor has! I'll go back to sleep now & like the song says, "so wake me up when it's all over"!
    Last edited by Barrie Castle; 08-27-2015 at 04:24 AM. Reason: missing info.

Branch:
    Among other things One of the things i think JB is working on is perhaps a human cell

Where is it coming from?

No Iím looking at running mechanical things off 3D printed items with just the touch of your fingertips on electrodes. As you all know you output about 100 watts per day. That is really not enough to keep you running so where is the extra energy coming from? It must all be generated in each cell, again micro amps. I must start on a very small scale. The 3D printer is the best solution in the parts it can produce. Like I said, I want the energizer to run just by touching the electrodes. It looks like my wire size is going to be around number 32 to 35 but I will give the exact turns for the coil size which is 27.43 mm X27.43 mm X 11.19 mm length. The real question is where is the energy coming from because it is not in the food. It seems that you have a built in converter of some type supplying it as long as you drink water, water is the most important key. Just gave you all something to think about. Waiting for my wire so I can get the coils wound for this energizer.
    John
    John Bedini
    My homepage: http://johnbedini.net

I didn't know JB had done any previous work in biology! What hasn't he done?

He's right though... there are plenty of breathairians getting around these days to prove the point. The next level above that are a very rare species of human who don't rely on breathing, but instead claim to live off cosmic rays / energy. So, instead of coming from chemical reactions whereby the chemicals involved need to be constantly replaced, usually by digesting food, I'd suggest that the extra energy comes from the environment. How it gets inside you & how it gets picked up seems to be a bit beyond me at this moment. I'm wondering if bacteria, etc plays a role? I'm thinking that... no, wait... is it possible that we operate on a similar principle to the beloved SSG? Does water convey that which is necessary from the outer to the inner cells?

Thank you for the ideas to ponder, progress updates, and shared videos John.

Read " Healing is Voltage" by Jerry Tennant. Interesting read and theory.

Tom

Barrie,
    Your enthusiasm is to be commended, however it may be time to trim your sails a bit mate, and have your comments be on topic and accurate. The drivel about tanks rolling down main street and breathairians is perhaps better suited for a thread of your own making. Be a positive attraction to this thread and not an annoying distraction.

Yaro

I dig it! Really cool stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by John_Bedini View Post
    No I’m looking at running mechanical things off 3D printed items with just the touch of your fingertips on electrodes. As you all know you output about 100 watts per day. That is really not enough to keep you running so where is the extra energy coming from? It must all be generated in each cell, again micro amps. I must start on a very small scale. The 3D printer is the best solution in the parts it can produce. Like I said, I want the energizer to run just by touching the electrodes. It looks like my wire size is going to be around number 32 to 35 but I will give the exact turns for the coil size which is 27.43 mm X27.43 mm X 11.19 mm length. The real question is where is the energy coming from because it is not in the food. It seems that you have a built in converter of some type supplying it as long as you drink water, water is the most important key. Just gave you all something to think about. Waiting for my wire so I can get the coils wound for this energizer.
    John