Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by James_Somewhere_In_Idaho View Post
    Hi Faraday88

Come on, you know this...In the Bedini SS SSGs, the trigger windings or polar opposites of the charge windings--up is down, down is up...north is south south is north, look at the diagram again. The 20 AWG winding, in this case, is the trigger inductor, and the 14 AWG windings are the charge or run inductors. I know you must know this...it's the basic solid state Bedini circuit with the "inverted" trigger winding...Am I really talking to Farady88? Because, you sure do not sound like him right now....
    Hi James,

yes its indeed me here.. there a good reason why it should not work when you use 470 or 680 ohms resistor that we usually use as default value on multicoil machines in that configuration... coz... when you do that a NPN transistor has a P base and low resistance from the Positive of the Source Battery is a straight short to Negative ground (bias)...hence I see that Bromikey's circuit uses a variable Pot. 5K as seen in the circuit schematic,Would want to see this mode in operation and what it does over the Soft Triggering (Attraction/ Repulsion modes)
    I have a Philosophical instinct not an Engineering one!!!
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    Last edited by Faraday88; 12-18-2015, 04:11 AM.
    'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

• Man, this is my fourth build change. I'm not complaining, it's great. Between the conical coils and the zero force principles I'm discovering new ideas constantly. Without the 3d printer I would of given up.

Comment

• Hi Farady88

BroMikeys builds are pretty much all solid state. Not rotored versions.

Plus, like I stated before, I do not endorse his "when in doubt, power out" attitude (an old muscle car colloquial term), as he usually charges his batteries in series at 90 volts or some such thing, and does it forcefully, which, IMHO, defeats the purpose of using the radiant potential of these energizers. Example: I have seen him use such things as drier elements for branch resistors, while cranking up a Variac to power his "Beast" charger up, making things sizzle...And, while it may be clever use of junk-yard components, it's not what I would do...

Again, BroMikey has chosen to just push amperage, instead of making practical use of radiant energy--his choice. However, in this respect, I think he didn't "get it" in regard to radiant energy...just MHO

I like portions of his circuit designs, though...mainly just the crowbar protective circuit. However, I would use that to temporarily shut down the charging while a timer counts down, letting the battery settle a bit, then turns the circuit back on again for a while. That is why I still study his circuits.

The question of his choices of resistors (due to his choice of power settings), in the context of my using the previous diagram to show his way of protecting the transistors in adverse circumstances, is irrelevant. I was just thinking that you may have had some adverse circumstances where your circuits could use a little extra help until you found out that was blowing things up--That's all...I just know that I would appreciate advice that might help me keep from potentially blowing up my transistors (an expensive proposition, in my case), and that is the only reason that I posted BroMikey's above referenced circuit

Cheers...
        Last edited by James_Somewhere_In_Idaho; 12-18-2015, 11:48 AM.
        Best Regards ~ James, Somewhere In Idaho

Comment

• Hi Notsure

Cool man, can you post photos?

Comment

• everything is in pieces now. Give me a couple of days.

Comment

Hi Farady88

BroMikeys builds are pretty much all solid state. Not rotored versions.

Plus, like I stated before, I do not endorse his "when in doubt, power out" attitude (an old muscle car colloquial term), as he usually charges his batteries in series at 90 volts or some such thing, and does it forcefully, which, IMHO, defeats the purpose of using the radiant potential of these energizers. Example: I have seen him use such things as drier elements for branch resistors, while cranking up a Variac to power his "Beast" charger up, making things sizzle...And, while it may be clever use of junk-yard components, it's not what I would do...

Again, BroMikey has chosen to just push amperage, instead of making practical use of radiant energy--his choice. However, in this respect, I think he didn't "get it" in regard to radiant energy...just MHO

I like portions of his circuit designs, though...mainly just the crowbar protective circuit. However, I would use that to temporarily shut down the charging while a timer counts down, letting the battery settle a bit, then turns the circuit back on again for a while. That is why I still study his circuits.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5053[/ATTACH]

The question of his choices of resistors (due to his choice of power settings), in the context of my using the previous diagram to show his way of protecting the transistors in adverse circumstances, is irrelevant. I was just thinking that you may have had some adverse circumstances where your circuits could use a little extra help until you found out that was blowing things up--That's all...I just know that I would appreciate advice that might help me keep from potentially blowing up my transistors (an expensive proposition, in my case), and that is the only reason that I posted BroMikey's above referenced circuit

Cheers...
              Hi James,
              Thanks any ways!! I have tried my best to bring it to the notice of the people on what i intent to show as an essence to this Radiant Electrical Phenomenon, some time it manifests as 'Explosive' Energy some time as excess Heat, some time as Radiant glow with less Heat (Incandescence with out heat!!!) based on how and what you have configured the circuit..but every time people either feel it as a off topic here or even if started a separate thread on it it was not paid attention to.
              as we all know Radiant Charging of Batteries is the focus here..so is its beneficial or disruptive properties which can be engineered for equal benefit else where...it is all the same ..hence its my utmost attempt to bring it to the knowledge of all to get acquainted with the nature of this type of Energy and how it behaves when you do what...!
              Rgds,
              Faraday88.

Comment

• Faraday, you should pursue it. Have you tried helium? See what you can do with plasma.

Comment

• Originally posted by Notsure View Post
                  Faraday, you should pursue it. Have you tried helium? See what you can do with plasma.
                  Hi Notsure,
                  Very aspiring suggestion indeed!!! My Goal some day is to do away with Physical Inductor/ Capacitor and use PLASMA to do their jobs to Charge Batteries...just a epiphany as i write this to you here... the Cold -Boiling phase that indicates full Charge of Battery is the Cold- Plasma in fact of the Negative Universe (perspective) so why not Hand shake with Hot-Plasma (Gas Plasma) to do the Asymmetrization to achieve re gauging and Charge a Battery.. Thanks man for your tips... BTW Helium is expensive for my Lab budget... i'm reminded of the Josehp papp/ John rohner Nobel Gas Discharge Plasma engine which uses the Explosive effect of The Radiant Energy of Which The Nobel gas is an Integral part.... Thanks again...
                  Rgds,
                  Faraday88.
                  Last edited by Faraday88; 12-20-2015, 12:57 AM.

Comment

• I don't know, I think you can by on the cheap with a little imagination. You can buy helium at party stores, and the art of glass blowing has been revived these days. Depends on how far you want to take it I guess.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	zero force4.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	35.6 KB
ID:	48754

Here ya go James. Didn't get as much done as I wanted to. I can fire the coil every 90 degrees if I switch the polarities. I tested it this way all jury rigged and it screams. I used 4 spdt reed switches. Although it does go pretty good at every 180 too.

Comment

• The switching of this thing is a real head scratcher. I don't have to switch polarities for it to work on the side of the coil if it's switched on the ends also. It won't switch with the same polarity as the ends if only switched on the side. Same thing if only switched on the ends, the polarity has to be opposite for the sides. If the switch timing is alternated between the two, it will work with the same polarity. It has to be at 90 degrees.

Comment

• Hi et al

Recanting my previous assertions...never mind...go back to sleep...
                          Last edited by James_Somewhere_In_Idaho; 12-26-2015, 02:08 PM. Reason: Removing previous post

Comment

Hi et al

I found the following on Patrick's Youtube site, i think he is trying to tell us something, and it's probably why he (and others) has (have) not been back here for a long time:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPhYVzewhcM

Anyway, I think I know what he said, and it is something that I have tried to say here before, yet few have heard me.

You all stay safe and have a wonderful Christmas, and/or other Holiday celebration(s)...
                            Hi James,

I saw the U-tube on the 1+1= window....but was not able to grasp anything substantial other than the artistic change using the sticks....wonder what is the hidden message in that one!!!!!
                            Rgds,
                            Faraday88.

Comment

• Does this add clarity or confusion?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHYqjSWWh7s

Comment

• Having the center coil is an interesting experiment, it's no good for getting the back pop as it's sometimes called. I tried different sized wires and nothing. Maybe as a generator, I don't know yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X