Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rife Machine

Hello to all!

Would any of you have any feedback regarding "rife machines"? I posted this over at energeticforum.com on the "rife" thread but never got any responses.

I realize that purchasing a "real" rife machine is the best option. However, I can't afford to pay $2,600+/-.

So my questions are:
    1. Does a software/computer generated audio frequency do any good? Is it better than doing NOTHING??
    2. When using a software/computer do you need to use an amplifier rather than the ultra low-power output most computers produce? If so, how many watts?
    3. How do you "connect" the bare leads to your skin? ~ I mean aside from soldering wires onto your thumbs. . . .

Thanks!
    truesearch

Maybe this will help answer some of your questions. www.rife.de/scoon_1936_hoyland_machine.html Good Luck. stealth
    Last edited by stealth; 10-09-2012, 04:00 PM.

Comment

Stealth:

Thanks for the link to the info. I was hoping some user(s) might have experience in using a computer to generate Rife frequencies and could report if using a computer was at all effective.

Thanks!

truesearch

Comment

Originally posted by truesearch View Post
        Stealth:

Thanks for the link to the info. I was hoping some user(s) might have experience in using a computer to generate Rife frequencies and could report if using a computer was at all effective.

Thanks!

truesearch
        Hello. I'm working on different devices but they're not PC driven and I don't have any experience related to such. There are different frequencies involved as well as mixing-modulating stage which probably could be done via PC software. However, it is easier (for me) to make this from scratch than write a software.
        As far as leads: they should be wrapped in cotton and saturated in saline solution for increased conductivity but not applied directly to the skin. There are also a gel pads used with med. diagnostic equipment which should work well but they're not widely available. It isn't difficult to make your own. Silver or gold plated will do.

Thank you for link Stealth

Regards
        Vtech

Comment

Hello All, I downloaded a program call NCH tone generator, you can add up like 20 different freq. But I still need to feed it into a circuit to add in the last 555 timer circuit and transformer. But the program NCH was easy to test the first series of freq. it has Sq. wave Sin and Triangle. I have not got any further than that tho. But you can listen to it through your PC speakers. Free software trial like 30 days. Huey

Comment

I was thinking of recording the first series of Freq. into a mp3 loop and feed those signals into the final elf freq. circuit to trafo and electrode pads. Changing the Freq within the NCH program takes only seconds. record plug into circuit and try again. Ect. Huey

Comment

Do the modern, computer freqency generators work - ???????????

According to people familiar with those technologies they don't work as the originals. You've made a good point.

Thanks
              Vtech

Comment

Nice work on Rife Beam-Ray device - A Rife Beam-Ray System Using a 3.1 MHz Carrier With an Audio Frequency Sweep

Vtech

Comment

As far as I could discern, old systems did work because they were multi-frequency/multi-harmonic oscillators, resonating on many levels so that each cell in the body could find its match.

Sadly, good luck doing that on any reasonable power level today because it would interfere with everything and anything, and you are bound to get a visit from some authority governing the radio spectrum where you live.

Perhaps getting a HAM radio license might help at least put one in some kind of legal position for doing this. If I recall correctly, in Canada HAM operators can broadcast up to 100W in RF band, and in USA up to 1,500W.

Comment

There is a nice 6 part series on YT - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KB52eZUoXyk

Vtech

Comment

It appears it is missing video 2 of 6...

Comment

Amigo. There should be second part among the original uploader material. This has been reposted by different user since it has mysterious ability to disappear once in a while.

Interesting reading - The End of All Disease - Can Disease Be Cured Electronically?

Vtech

I'm working on Lakhovsky antenna details. It is a pain to work from photograph but I'm not looking forward to reverse engineer Eric design. I'm aiming for 12" outer dia. made on FR4 2oz. I was thinking about using RF material such as Teflon but it turned out to be very expensive. Hopefully, should know within a day the cost. I'm preparing to get 3 sets for now since no one else seems to be interested except you. This is my distant project if I'll have any funds left to continue.
                        Last edited by blackchisel97; 06-24-2013, 02:39 AM.

Comment

Ralph Hartwell site - Spectrotek Products - Page 1

Vtech

Comment

Originally posted by amigo View Post
                            As far as I could discern, old systems did work because they were multi-frequency/multi-harmonic oscillators, resonating on many levels so that each cell in the body could find its match.

Sadly, good luck doing that on any reasonable power level today because it would interfere with everything and anything, and you are bound to get a visit from some authority governing the radio spectrum where you live.

Perhaps getting a HAM radio license might help at least put one in some kind of legal position for doing this. If I recall correctly, in Canada HAM operators can broadcast up to 100W in RF band, and in USA up to 1,500W.
                            Could you not make a room into a Faraday cage and place/operate the equipment in there to stop any emissions straying?

Comment

John_g, Your question was directed to amigo but I hope you don't mind my 2 cents.
                              RF interference will be spread by mains and air. Good RF line filter will do the job but not everything may get stopped by Faraday Cage. It all depends on operating power level. I'm running at low power and have a spark gap but didn't notice any interference carried to household appliances. So, I believe it is possible to run such device indoors without affecting neighbors.
                              Higher power levels could require some shielding but they are not necessary for efficient operating of these devices.

Vtech

Comment

Working...
                              X