No announcement yet.

Rife Machine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This research is based on Rife and using Phanotron Tube. I'm planning to merge Rife with Lakhovsky and use same tube with my MWO -

Stop the suffering of children with cancer! | Indiegogo

Vtech

Comment

http://www.spooky2.com/index.html
      http://www.spooky2.com/forums/index.php

V

Comment

I have a function generator... can you tell me what the communication protocol is for the spooky software? does it use a serial port emulator thru usb?

Tom c

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Originally posted by Tom C View Post
          I have a function generator... can you tell me what the communication protocol is for the spooky software? does it use a serial port emulator thru usb?

Tom c
          Hi Tom,

I have couple DDS but decided to get Spooky2-XM5 just in case it has been customized. Spooky software is free and frequently updated. Drivers for both ports are included in the software download, including one for biofeedback. Spooky connects via USB and so does the biofeedback module.
          DNA remote and Biofeedback Pulse can be ordered from John White website but you can make DNA holder yourself. I ordered one but also got one made, using FR4 pcb (without copper) and two squares of ss mesh fastened around with epoxy. Paper masking tape can be used to hold DNA sample in place.

V
          Last edited by blackchisel97; 03-30-2014, 05:02 PM.

Comment

does the generator need to be dual channel? I have the FG085 minidds function generator....it was a kit and it is single channel..... i think it does..

Tom C

Comment

Originally posted by Tom C View Post
              does the generator need to be dual channel? I have the FG085 minidds function generator....it was a kit and it is single channel..... i think it does..

Tom C
              Spooky2-XM's are dual channel and second one can be utilized with another DNA remote for more efficient and shorter treatment. XM's are newer generators which have some options via software which weren't available with older generators. I have one DDS which has a spot for USB port but I'm very happy with XM. This one is 5MHz model but due to the overclocking done by software it can run up to 35MHz. Amazing setup at very reasonable cost and "sky is a limit" possibilities as far as frequency sets, wave forms etc. Brilliant.
              I just got mine couple days ago and waiting for accessories. Below is my home made DNA remote.

V
              Click image for larger version

Name:	DNA Holder.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	91.6 KB
ID:	46145

Comment

lookin forward to your results. I am gonna wait a couple of weeks. would love to hear the results of your experiments.

Tom C

Comment

Hello there,
                  In order to get familiar with the Royal Raymond Rife history , and past and present technology, I would recommend Nenah Sylver's Handbook. I personally own it and can say it's a brilliant, just brilliant work. Some excerpts are available for free on her website. And there is a lecture she did that also is very very good.

Comment

Hi All --

I just found this new Microscope Technology called the LS-DAC Microscope. Is this new technology or
                    a modernize Rife Microscope? The PDF put out by the Biomedical Optics Express has the lead school in this
                    paper being the University of Washington. Mainly the department there being the Department of Mechanical
                    Engineering, Seattle, WA 98195, USA. See the paper on this microscope that detects Skin Cancer without
                    cutting away skin tissue to send off to a testing lab. You can download the PDF on this device for free from
                    the below link.

https://www.osapublishing.org/boe/fu...-251&id=335231

James McDonald

Comment

One of the challenges of building a Rife type frequency generation device is producing fairly exact frequencies over an incredible range. The PIC Microcontroller family offers a Special Function called Numerically Controlled Oscillator (NCO for short) that provides both the resolution and range to produce Rife MORs. By combining 2 PICs, one can generate a sideband while the other generates the MOR. I've been working with this approach for about 2 years now.
                      You only fail when you quit!

Comment

Hi All,
                        I hope there is still interest in this topic. It should be, since as our wise leaders of WHO, and MS B.G. announced our decade will be the decade of diseases. If they say so, you bet. Maybe a new discussion could start. The modern Rife machine available today is the RPX, thanks to J. Bedini, and Aaron, and his colleagues. The swipe function makes it even better than the original Rife concept. It is necessary since new diseases, and mutations made the original methodology obsolete. As I learned from other sources (e.g. Prof. Vertesi), diseases do not come from one parasite, but more which coincide. And, not only that, but it can happen that wiping out a bug enables, stimulates others also present in the body to multiply, and take over. Even the bugs live in harmony, so they are for long time in balance. Then, when something happens, - stress, emotional disturbances, the balance gets disturbed, and a disease shows up, however the parasites were already in the body all the time. For this reason it seems to be better to use wide band treatment instead of an exact frequency. The original Rife method was a "destructive" one. While the MWO is a supportive, restoring way. The MWO restores health at cell level, so it enables the body to deal with the parasites. At least this is my understanding. However, from Bedini's book, and T. Bearden's writings I learned about the Porthole principal, and phase conjugated waves, which create negative energy, time, so bringing the cells back to "totipotency", the nascent, healthy state. This is more than Rife did. Maybe, Antoine Priore achieved something similar. Here is my problem: I have not seen, or heard that this features are implemented in RPX. I have no clue how can one implement phase conjugated waves in solid state electronics, and transmit them via electrodes through the skin. I thought that these kind of waves can be created with radiating energy, via plasma tubes. I may well be wrong. Could anyone more knowledgeable, with more insight help me to clarify this issue ? In other words, can the RPX bring back cells in nascent, healthy condition, or even correct genetic failures ? This is important insight, since if RPX has "just" the basic Rife function, - eliminating bugs-, then it is complimentary to MWO, if it can regenerate too, even in slower extend, then the MWO is not needed, Another interesting aspect is that according to T. Bearden, and J. Bedini one should not use lead-acid battery fpr power supply in this kind of machines, since it makes the body acidic too. I'd like to know why, and whether this also applies to the MWO.

Comment

Working...
                        X