Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

ONLY 13% OF THE SEATS ARE AVAILABLE!!!*** 2017 ENERGY CONFERENCE ***

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rife Machine

Solavei
    It appears it is missing video 2 of 6...

Amigo. There should be second part among the original uploader material. This has been reposted by different user since it has mysterious ability to disappear once in a while.

Interesting reading - The End of All Disease - Can Disease Be Cured Electronically?

Vtech

I'm working on Lakhovsky antenna details. It is a pain to work from photograph but I'm not looking forward to reverse engineer Eric design. I'm aiming for 12" outer dia. made on FR4 2oz. I was thinking about using RF material such as Teflon but it turned out to be very expensive. Hopefully, should know within a day the cost. I'm preparing to get 3 sets for now since no one else seems to be interested except you. This is my distant project if I'll have any funds left to continue.
    Last edited by blackchisel97; 06-24-2013 at 02:39 AM.

Ralph Hartwell site - Spectrotek Products - Page 1

Vtech

Quote Originally Posted by amigo View Post
    As far as I could discern, old systems did work because they were multi-frequency/multi-harmonic oscillators, resonating on many levels so that each cell in the body could find its match.

Sadly, good luck doing that on any reasonable power level today because it would interfere with everything and anything, and you are bound to get a visit from some authority governing the radio spectrum where you live.

Perhaps getting a HAM radio license might help at least put one in some kind of legal position for doing this. If I recall correctly, in Canada HAM operators can broadcast up to 100W in RF band, and in USA up to 1,500W.
    Could you not make a room into a Faraday cage and place/operate the equipment in there to stop any emissions straying?

John_g, Your question was directed to amigo but I hope you don't mind my 2 cents.
    RF interference will be spread by mains and air. Good RF line filter will do the job but not everything may get stopped by Faraday Cage. It all depends on operating power level. I'm running at low power and have a spark gap but didn't notice any interference carried to household appliances. So, I believe it is possible to run such device indoors without affecting neighbors.
    Higher power levels could require some shielding but they are not necessary for efficient operating of these devices.

Vtech

This research is based on Rife and using Phanotron Tube. I'm planning to merge Rife with Lakhovsky and use same tube with my MWO -

Stop the suffering of children with cancer! | Indiegogo

Vtech

I have a function generator... can you tell me what the communication protocol is for the spooky software? does it use a serial port emulator thru usb?

Tom c

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Quote Originally Posted by Tom C View Post
    I have a function generator... can you tell me what the communication protocol is for the spooky software? does it use a serial port emulator thru usb?

Tom c
    Hi Tom,

I have couple DDS but decided to get Spooky2-XM5 just in case it has been customized. Spooky software is free and frequently updated. Drivers for both ports are included in the software download, including one for biofeedback. Spooky connects via USB and so does the biofeedback module.
    DNA remote and Biofeedback Pulse can be ordered from John White website but you can make DNA holder yourself. I ordered one but also got one made, using FR4 pcb (without copper) and two squares of ss mesh fastened around with epoxy. Paper masking tape can be used to hold DNA sample in place.

V
    Last edited by blackchisel97; 03-30-2014 at 05:02 PM.

Solavei
    does the generator need to be dual channel? I have the FG085 minidds function generator....it was a kit and it is single channel..... i think it does..

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers