Jim Murray's Mechanical Amplifier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jim Murray's Mechanical Amplifier

This is a clip from one of our videos in a whole collection available at Classic Energy Videos. This is an explanation by Jim Murray on his mechanical amplifier that can double the horsepower.

Admin
    Energy Science Forum

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT USING THIS FORUM, PLEASE READ THIS F.A.Q. FIRST. http://www.energyscienceforum.com/fa...=vb3_board_faq

Hey Everybody,

Aaron has posted this 13 minute clip of Jim Murray discussing his discoveries about Tesla's work with Power Amplification and his own discoveries about how this relates to physical systems. This is the REAL way into Power Magnification and the "Mechanical Amplifier".

More soon.

Peter
    Peter Lindemann, D.Sc.

Perpetual Motion Reality | Magnetic Energy Secrets | Advanced Motor Secrets | Battery Secrets
    Magnet Secrets | Save on Home Energy | Real Rain Making | The Real History of the Ed Gray Motor
    Classic Energy Videos | Bedini SG Beginners Handbook

Comment

The Moon's Rotation by Nikola Tesla

The very first reference that Jim Murray gives in the video presentation is The Moon's Rotation by Nikola Tesla.

Here are the original articles in PDF format attached.
      Attached Files
      Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Here is Jim Murray's homepage but it doesn't seem to have many working links: Jim Murray - A Lifetime of Exploration & Discovery

Good to see that he at least has a presence.
        Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Peter,

Aaron recommended that I ask you here if you have any knowledge of Jim Murray's whereabouts. His website shows he is in Texas. I am in TX and would love to see some of his machines.

Jim would be a great person to try and get for the next conference!

Many thanks, Brent

Comment

Linevich EI 's Invention many similarities to Jim Murray's Mechanical Amplifier

Hello

I found this on realstrannik:
            This doc needs to be translated, but it clearly shows the 2 excentric weights, turned by the shaft of the small motor, while the housing of the small motor must itself turn the gear which drives the generator, so the motors voltage is applied via sliprings. (visible in another picture)
            It is not clear whether the small driving motor spins normaly or alternates.

Centrifuga_The use of centrifugal force as a source of power (Linevich EI).pdf

Greet BK
            Last edited by EMCSQ; 12-17-2012, 08:28 AM.

Comment

Does anyone know of any diagrams or drawings of the machine at 3:40. I have watched that part probably 50 times and just cant see what the workings are. If it were to go along with teslas moon rotation then i would think that the bent shaft is connected as the central shaft of a gear and the central shaft on the output would also have a gear so as you try to force the outer gear around the central gear witch if allowed to rotate the outer gear would just walk around the center gear and the output shaft would not move. But if you locked the gears as the earth and moon are locked then it would spin the output shaft and any resistance would try to make the gear walk around the center but would not be able to because of the lock. (causing it to spin on its axis adding flywheel momentum). The problem i am having is whats inside this thing. if you physically locked the gears then it would just be as if there were just a bar...but if you had just gears you could hold the output and spin the input and the gears would just walk around....so what am i missing. Also if the motor shaft turns twice one the right side as stated in the video then it would have to be rotating on that central axis and if that is the case then the gears would not be locked like the moon.

Comment

drawings of the machine
                Tai game mien phi - Tai game ban ca - Tai tro choi

Comment

Hi...As per my experience the central shaft on the output would also have a gear so as you try to force the outer gear around the central gear witch if allowed to rotate the outer gear would just walk around the center gear and the output shaft would not move. But if you locked the gears as the earth and moon are locked then it would spin the output shaft and any resistance would try to make the gear walk around the center but would not be able to because of the lock. (causing it to spin on its axis adding flywheel momentum). The problem i am having is whats inside this thing.

Comment

Working...
                  X