Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

2019 ESTC ALL SEATS SOLD OUT!
PRE-REGISTER FOR THE
2020 ENERGY CONFERENCE

Monero XMR

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SG Oscillator Questions

Hy, John, how about using/combining 0,7mm+0,4 mm wires instead of a single 1 mm wires ? It has to be a single, thicker wire, or the thickness of the wire could be obtained from 2 or more wires in parallel? I have a test coil, with 4x0,4 mm and 2x0,7 mm wires, and I want to know if it's better to focus on thicker wire or to use whatever I have around me, as long as has the same thickness.

Axxelxavier, you can use whatever you have on hand. It depends on the load you want to run. The wire gauge is something that you should all be experimenting with. Try different sizes and see what happens, series them , parallel them, see what happens.

The size I gave teej will charge a 7ah battery in a reasonable amount of time pretty efficiently.

John K.

John, thank you for your informations.
    What do you mean with "reasonable amount of time"? Or, better, which it's the best time you had achieved with a SS oscillator charging a 7 amp VRLA, and at what current draw from the primary source?

Quote Originally Posted by axxelxavier View Post
    John, thank you for your informations.
    What do you mean with "reasonable amount of time"? Or, better, which it's the best time you had achieved with a SS oscillator charging a 7 amp VRLA, and at what current draw from the primary source?
    Hi Axxel,

I will be attempting to build the circuit this weekend and will record data. Once I have a done a few charge and discharge cycles, I shall share the data. I have sourced the coil supplier and now am looking at building a load.

Cheers,

teej_seeker

I have been experimenting with figure No. 4 in the Patent. I am using the component values specified by John, previously in this post.

The transistor is an MJL15024. The coil is 45' 21/23 awg. With a 12.0 V constant potential source I am pulling about 500 mA. I am charging a 12V 5Ah gel cell. The transistor gets a bit hot, is this to be expected? I have added a heat sink and it seems to dissipate the heat. I don't want to damage the device.

I noticed in a JB video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFdYK7sU5hs where john uses two transistors he states that there is no heat , when they are balanced.

Thank you,

Ray
    Last edited by rmarquette; 05-19-2013 at 07:02 AM.

Hi all,

Just adding more to the study mentioned by John K.. : Attempt to cause a a neon bulb to glow on Air-Coils,study if succesful.....doing what?????...... Radaint Electricity effect.
    its not easy...try and let the group know!if you find out.
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    Last edited by Faraday88; 05-20-2013 at 12:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by acad14n View Post
    I just received my coil from teslagenx (bifilar 20AWG, 23 AWG) measuring 7 Ohm, 13.8 Ohm. I want to use this for a pendulum like John showed in EFTV#2. I connected the coil to a ssg circuit on a 12V battery and noticed it self oscillates. I was not expecting that to happen as the trigger winding is connected across the base, emitter, through a resistor. MJL21194, 2 diodes, neon, and base resistor. John's coil appears quite large also and is bifilar (single winding, not multiple windings).
    I have converted several pc fans to radiant oscillators over the years. Is it not the same circuit with the pendulum?

Self oscillation stops if the trigger is disconnected, reconnected; starts again when the coils capacitance is discharged, or if the core is triggered with a magnet.
    Hi,
    im not sure of the exact circuit, but nonetheless you can still use the standard wheel circuit for the pendulum triggered variant. remember his wooden toy (gray colored) start as a pendulum and then is a standard spinning rod. what is significant with the pendulum is the impedance change shows up with charging and the period of oscillation.
    'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'