• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

impeckable timing placed order last night. Thanks again Jeff

Comment

HI John

Thanks for The circuit layout.

Are you going to get back into the crystal alum batteries?

Geoffrey

Originally posted by John_Bedini View Post
      Here is the circuit board from the Kit. The circuit layout you are looking through the board.
      John

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1436[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1437[/ATTACH]

Comment

I apologize for the inconvenience, but we will not be accepting any more orders until the current orders are filled. We are swamped with orders and do not want to get backlogged too much. I'll post a notice when they're available again. Thank you for your understanding.
        Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron Murakami View Post
          I apologize for the inconvenience, but we will not be accepting any more orders until the current orders are filled. We are swamped with orders and do not want to get backlogged too much. I'll post a notice when they're available again. Thank you for your understanding.
          If you guys want some help with manufacturing I know some really good people. The time wasted doing it yourselves could be better spent doing research. The extra money could be used to hire more research staff.

Comment

Hi Aaron & All

Has anyone received their NEW Plastic SSG unit yet?

If so, Have you done any tests on it?

And are you going to post any videos on it?

I thought that John B. was going to post a video on the New Plastic SSG unit with potted electronics
            and some test Data about the unit?

It would be cool to see some Data on the new unit.

I have my owen data on my units and want to compare the data from the new unit.

I Also offered John B., that I can help him put together some product for him , but never herd back from him.

I have a full lab that can do anything, Just thought I will help.

You can reach me though this website www.energybat.com

Thanks ALL

Geoffrey
            Last edited by geoffrey sr miller; 02-18-2013, 01:06 PM.

Comment

Geoffrey,

There is absolutely no need to repeat yourself.

If you are wondering or thinking, "I just want to make sure someone sees it." The answer is - yes, we see everything and will reply to what we can when we can.
              Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Originally posted by geoffrey sr miller View Post
                I thought that John B. was going to post a video on the New Plastic SSG unit with potted electronics
                and some test Data about the unit?
                There was a video posted on some preliminary tests - you can look at that for starters. Not sure where it is, but I saw John K. comment about it.
                Aaron Murakami

Comment

There was a video posted on some preliminary tests - you can look at that for starters. Not sure where it is, but I saw John K. comment about it.
                  Here it is:

John K.

Comment

Geoffrey,

There is absolutely no need to repeat yourself.

If you are wondering or thinking, "I just want to make sure someone sees it." The answer is - yes, we see everything and will reply to what we can when we can.
                    Arron & All

Sorry did not want to upset the apple cart, just wanted to know if anybody got the
                    New SSG unit and started to run some tests, Nobody has posted any test data from the new SSG unit yet.

When will you be able to take orders again?

If you are back up I am sure some people on this site will be able to help John B.

I thought you had the units BOX up and ready to ship out when people place an order, I hope it is not like Rick F. take
                    the money and build the unit, then ship it out , everybody saw how that business model work out.

Have the units started to ship out to any one yet?

I just want to know before I order, and not wait 2-3 mo. for the order to come in.

I have supported buying Products from Peter L, John B, Rick F and Aaron M.

I have seen the video , John B. said he would do more videos.

I am sure other people are waiting for the SSG unit too.

By the way Aaron your book is very GOOD!

Thanks and have a great day!

Geoffrey
                    Last edited by geoffrey sr miller; 02-21-2013, 12:14 PM.

Comment

Hi ALL

Hi to anyone that ordered a New SSG unit.

Has anyone received there NEW plastic SSG unit yet from JohnB.???
                      And what do you think of it???

Thanks

Geoffrey

Comment

No one has recieved a unit yet. I have run the prototypes for over a week, it performs exactly like my own unit I built myself. you dont need one Jeffrey, you can wind the coil, and make the circuit board, you can prototype a board from the image John uploaded. you have already shown us you have the ability. it will perform as well as one you get from John. it is nothing spectacular, its just a kit, a beautiful kit however. follow the instructions in the SG book you will have the same machine.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Originally posted by Tom C View Post
                          No one has recieved a unit yet. I have run the prototypes for over a week, it performs exactly like my own unit I built myself. you dont need one Jeffrey, you can wind the coil, and make the circuit board, you can prototype a board from the image John uploaded. you have already shown us you have the ability. it will perform as well as one you get from John. it is nothing spectacular, its just a kit, a beautiful kit however. follow the instructions in the SG book you will have the same machine.

Tom C
                          Hi Tom

I want to say what a great job John K, you and the other people behind the seen have done
                          with the 4 Trans. Board that I got.

Here is what I got in the mail. see pics.

and Here is what I e-Mailed John K.

Hi John K.

I want to say that you have written THE BEST assembly instructions and schematic diagram That I have seen in a long long time!

It IS the way I like to receive information.

I know how hard it is to do great work.

I will post a write up of your kit soon.

I do agree people will steal anything that they can not make for themselves, It is sad to say the less!

one day I hope to meet you in person.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2013-02-25 at 7.11.20 PM.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	15.4 KB
ID:	45321Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2013-02-25 at 7.11.06 PM.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	17.9 KB
ID:	45322

PS: Tom I have built the SSG units, I just wanted to ask some ??? to other users about there units, I would ask John B. but he is MIA on the forum.

Wouldn't it be cool to see a self runner SSG unit running on one battery ---- Things to come.

Thank You

Geoffrey
                          Last edited by geoffrey sr miller; 02-25-2013, 05:37 PM.

Comment

Tom C

Hi Tom

Have you shipped any of the $1,000 dollar NEW SSG units yet?

And when will John B. let people order the NEW unit again?,I would asked John but he is MIA.

The reason is I might have 5 people that might order the new unit , that is $5,000 dollars.

2 of them want to see how other people used them.

If it is a long time I may build them for them.

Is John B. ever coming back to this forum?, I am probably speaking for a lot of people on this website.

Have fun.

Geoffrey

Comment

Originally posted by geoffrey sr miller View Post
                              Hi Tom

Have you shipped any of the $1,000 dollar NEW SSG units yet?

And when will John B. let people order the NEW unit again?,I would asked John but he is MIA.

The reason is I might have 5 people that might order the new unit , that is $5,000 dollars.

2 of them want to see how other people used them.

If it is a long time I may build them for them.

Is John B. ever coming back to this forum?, I am probably speaking for a lot of people on this website.

Have fun.

Geoffrey
                              No i have not shipped any.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

No i have not shipped any.

Tom C

HI Tom

why the wait? John B. said that people would not have to wait for the product like Rick F did with his products that he sold.
                                How many SSG have you sold?

John K. did a fantastic job sending out the 4 Trans. board!!!

I guess the SSG's were not built yet.

Do you know when you will ship yet.

I should not have to ask you these questions, they should be answered by John B.

I hope you are getting paid good money on the units for your time.

It is one thing to do research and Totally a different thing running a business, you CAN NOT serve two Masters.

I hope things are well for you.

where is John B. and Chuck H??? MIA.

Have fun!!!

Geoffrey

Comment

Working...
                                X