Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by geoffrey sr miller View Post
    HI Tom

why the wait? John B. said that people would not have to wait for the product like Rick F did with his products that he sold.
    How many SSG have you sold?

John K. did a fantastic job sending out the 4 Trans. board!!!

I guess the SSG's were not built yet.

Do you know when you will ship yet.

I should not have to ask you these questions, they should be answered by John B.

I hope you are getting paid good money on the units for your time.

It is one thing to do research and Totally a different thing running a business, you CAN NOT serve two Masters.

I hope things are well for you.

where is John B. and Chuck H??? MIA.

Have fun!!!

Geoffrey
    Hi Geoffrey,

A point of clarification first. The Bike Wheel Kit that was available for sale was not $1000. There's a big difference between the price it was being sold for and $1000. So let's get that straight.
    I want to know why you are so concerned with how many of these kits have been shipped. Unless you bought one and you don't have it yet, why do you care? The way it reads you are trying to stir up trouble, this may not be your intention but that's the way it is coming across.

Again thanks for the good feedback on the 4 Transistor Experimenter Kit. I can't take all the credit for it though, it was a team effort between Tom, Erik and I. Have you built it yet? We are eagerly awaiting to see your results.

John B and Chuck H are doing just fine. They are busy doing what they do best, making a living by building great products.

I don't see the problem with running a business and doing research at the same time, the Bedinis have been doing that for 40 years. TeslagenX does it. At the same time we also have regular jobs and families to look after.

It doesn't matter how many hours are in the day, it's what you do with them that matters.

And yes, I always have fun. If it wasn't fun I wouldn't be doing it.

John K.

Comment

Jeffrey,

please dont ask again, I will delete your posts............. so chill out.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Originally posted by John_Koorn View Post
        Hi Geoffrey,

A point of clarification first. The Bike Wheel Kit that was available for sale was not $1000. There's a big difference between the price it was being sold for and $1000. So let's get that straight.
        I want to know why you are so concerned with how many of these kits have been shipped. Unless you bought one and you don't have it yet, why do you care? The way it reads you are trying to stir up trouble, this may not be your intention but that's the way it is coming across.

Again thanks for the good feedback on the 4 Transistor Experimenter Kit. I can't take all the credit for it though, it was a team effort between Tom, Erik and I. Have you built it yet? We are eagerly awaiting to see your results.

John B and Chuck H are doing just fine. They are busy doing what they do best, making a living by building great products.

I don't see the problem with running a business and doing research at the same time, the Bedinis have been doing that for 40 years. TeslagenX does it. At the same time we also have regular jobs and families to look after.

It doesn't matter how many hours are in the day, it's what you do with them that matters.

And yes, I always have fun. If it wasn't fun I wouldn't be doing it.

John K.

Hi John K.

The price of the kit is over $1,000 if you order it oversees, but that dose not include the below items to get the NEWSSG UNIT up and running/testing.

The reason that I care about how many kits that have been sold is I will be selling a NEW board that makes the SSG unit run on 1 battery and wanted to know how many boards to make up at first.

1. magnets at 2.00 each @ 48.00
        2. batteries at 60.00 each @120.00
        3. two meters for testing 50.00 each @100.00

Total...................................$268.00
        kit in the USA.......................$877.00
        shipping for USA...................$ 37.00

Grand total for USA.............$1,182.00

Bedini SG Bicycle Wheel Kit

$877

USPS PARCEL MAIL $37
        USPS PRIORITY MAIL $77
        SHIPPING TO USA
        TOTAL $914

or

TOTAL $954

Depending on shipping method

$877

USPS PRIORITY MAIL $97
        SHIPPING TO CANADA
        TOTAL $974

$877

USPS PRIORITY MAIL $250
        SHIPPING TO INT'L

TOTAL $1127
        Last edited by geoffrey sr miller; 03-10-2013, 08:36 AM.

Comment

Jeffrey,

please dont ask again, I will delete your posts............. so chill out.

Tom C

To Tom C. and ALL

I will not be posting to this site anymore Good luck in all your work.

I hope John B. has a great conference.

Have a great day.

Geoffrey sr Miller
          Last edited by geoffrey sr miller; 03-10-2013, 08:40 AM.

Comment

Hi John K.

The price of the kit is over $1,000 if you order it oversees, but that dose not include the below items to get the NEWSSG UNIT up and running/testing.

The reason that I care about how many kits that have been sold is I will be selling a NEW board that makes the SSG unit run on 1 battery and wanted to know how many boards to make up at first.

$877

USPS PARCEL MAIL $37
            USPS PRIORITY MAIL $77
            SHIPPING TO USA
            TOTAL $914

or

TOTAL $954

$877

USPS PRIORITY MAIL $97
            SHIPPING TO CANADA
            TOTAL $974

$877

USPS PRIORITY MAIL $250
            SHIPPING TO INT'L

TOTAL $1127

Geoffrey,

you do not have permission to sell Johns circuits, if you do so you are in violation of u.s. and international patents. please understand this. if you have permission From JB he has not informed us.

Tom C

Comment

Hi John K.

$877

USPS PARCEL MAIL $37
              USPS PRIORITY MAIL $77
              SHIPPING TO USA
              TOTAL $914

or

TOTAL $954

$877

USPS PRIORITY MAIL $97
              SHIPPING TO CANADA
              TOTAL $974

$877

USPS PRIORITY MAIL $250
              SHIPPING TO INT'L

TOTAL $1127
              Hi Geoffrey,

Just thought I would clarify a few errors you made:

1. The kit may cost over $1000 if it has to be shipped overseas, but is WELL under $1000 if it only has to be shipped to Seattle
              2. The magnets are supplied with the kit - no extra cost there
              3. It was made clear that batteries were not included in the kit, so you can't include the price of them in your "$1000 kit"! Besides the recommended batteries are on $28.57 each, not $60. EverStart U1P-7 Lawn & Garden Battery: Automotive : Walmart.com
              4. You don't need meters to "get the NEWSSG unit up and running", so you can't include that in the price either. Last time I bought a cheap multi meter it was under $20, and you don't need two of them.

I still don't get why you care how many kits have been sold OR shipped (you keep changing your mind on this one) if you think you are going to sell a board. One has nothing to do with the other, so why bring it up?

I'm interested to hear about your "new board that makes the SSG unit run on one battery". Correct me if I'm wrong here, but the SSG has always run on one battery, right? But it's such a great design, it can also charge another battery of the same size before the run battery goes flat - whilst providing mechanical energy!

I'm still having fun - i hope you are too

John K.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom C View Post
                Geoffrey,

you do not have permission to sell Johns circuits, if you do so you are in violation of u.s. and international patents. please understand this. if you have permission From JB he has not informed us.

Tom C

HI Tom & ALL

I am posting this as my last post, to clear up some patent info.

I have 14 patents on products and you have assumed that I am selling John B. patented circuits.
                I make my own circuits to sell in the marketplace.

That being said Anybody can SELL John B. patented circuits What John B. or anybody that has a
                patent has to do is DEFEND THIRE PATENT. and that is what costs the big $$$

I have spent over 200,000.00 defending 3 patents of my own.

And that is why 99% of all PATENTS for the LITTLE GUY is a wasted of time and money.

Anybody can build and sell a patented product.

IS IT RIGHT TO DO SO? asked ALL the companies doing it every day in the good old USA!

And that is how lawyers keep there jobs

If you want to talk about this subject anymore here is my phone# 215-9101193

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2013-02-12 at 3.35.11 PM.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	17.7 KB
ID:	45347

Take care Tom & All and I may see you at the conference.

Geoffrey sr Miller

Comment

HI Tom & ALL

I am posting this as my last post, to clear up some patent info.

I have 14 patents on products and you have assumed that I am selling John B. patented circuits.
                  I make my own circuits to sell in the marketplace.

That being said Anybody can SELL John B. patented circuits What John B. or anybody that has a
                  patent has to do is DEFEND THIRE PATENT. and that is what costs the big $$$

I have spent over 200,000.00 defending 3 patents of my own.

And that is why 99% of all PATENTS for the LITTLE GUY is a wasted of time and money.

Anybody can build and sell a patented product.

IS IT RIGHT TO DO SO? asked ALL the companies doing it every day in the good old USA!

And that is how lawyers keep there jobs

If you want to talk about this subject anymore here is my phone# 215-9101193

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1584[/ATTACH]

Take care Tom & All and I may see you at the conference.

Geoffrey sr Miller

Geoffrey,

I dont give a damn how many people do something wrong is wrong. illegal is illegal, and morality is absolute not relative. if 80% of the people were stealing from YOU would you be happy with that? wait so many people are doing it it MUST be o.k.

so post your circuit and let the jury here decide if you are a theif or not.

So I am being clear here, are you admitting to us right now you are stealing the intellectual property of the inventor? adding a diode or resistor does not change the function of the circuit or the original intent of the circuit, especially since you are putting it on a machine he designed.

I dont give a damn if lawyers stay in business because of crooks like you. in a moral society a patent is intellectual property and regardless of whether or not a man can afford to defend it, it is HIS!!! using your logic, I should simply gather overwhelming firepower and invade your space and take all that is yours, since you will not be able to defend it. perhaps I could hire some commandos to just take what is yours? hmmm roll some trucks up to your machine shop in the middle of the night and make you penniless? that is what happened to Eric Dollard several times over, by guys like you. your lack of morals is abhorrant to me. so if a man cannot afford to defend a patent in your mind it is alright to steal it and build it? is that how you live your life? did you enjoy spending all that money defending your patents? I guess you did not, would you have much rather had that money for your family?

if you plan to come to the conference knowing you are stealing from the man putting on the conference, that may not be a good idea...... I dont think you will find many friends here....... John is my friend and regardless of anything else friendship comes way before business. I dont steal and I dont steal from my friends. I could have made circuits and sold circuits years ago, we choose honesty over sordid gain.

end of rant.......

Tom C

Comment

Originally posted by Tom C View Post
                    Geoffrey,

I dont give a damn how many people do something wrong is wrong. illegal is illegal, and morality is absolute not relative. if 80% of the people were stealing from YOU would you be happy with that? wait so many people are doing it it MUST be o.k.

so post your circuit and let the jury here decide if you are a theif or not.

So I am being clear here, are you admitting to us right now you are stealing the intellectual property of the inventor? adding a diode or resistor does not change the function of the circuit or the original intent of the circuit, especially since you are putting it on a machine he designed.

I dont give a damn if lawyers stay in business because of crooks like you. in a moral society a patent is intellectual property and regardless of whether or not a man can afford to defend it, it is HIS!!! using your logic, I should simply gather overwhelming firepower and invade your space and take all that is yours, since you will not be able to defend it. perhaps I could hire some commandos to just take what is yours? hmmm roll some trucks up to your machine shop in the middle of the night and make you penniless? that is what happened to Eric Dollard several times over, by guys like you. your lack of morals is abhorrant to me. so if a man cannot afford to defend a patent in your mind it is alright to steal it and build it? is that how you live your life? did you enjoy spending all that money defending your patents? I guess you did not, would you have much rather had that money for your family?

if you plan to come to the conference knowing you are stealing from the man putting on the conference, that may not be a good idea...... I dont think you will find many friends here....... John is my friend and regardless of anything else friendship comes way before business. I dont steal and I dont steal from my friends. I could have made circuits and sold circuits years ago, we choose honesty over sordid gain.

end of rant.......

Tom C

Hi Tom

You could call me and I can tell you all about how I lost my company in 2012 and how I am living out of the car (see pic.) like Eric Dollard. And lost my trucks,cars home and everything. (You can read about it at the front page of my other website The Pull Out Corporation ) I was to put a new product in home Depot and the Investors drop out and they did not go ahead with a production run of 14,000 units, I had no money to fight them. I know all about people stealing something that Is not there's, and I would d NEVER do that to ANYONE! I have talk to John B. about this 8 or 9 months ago, we had a great talk! But this is not the place to do this.

If I ever wanted to sell any of John B. work I Would have to get John B. approval to do so.
                    I built John B. motors out of his book back in 1984, when he put out his book.
                    I have NO intentions of selling John B. work. His work is his.

My circuit board is a battery swapping circuit that I built in 1989 and thought people might want to use it
                    If I decide to sell it.

I am trying to rebuild a shop to do work again, and working a $5.00 job for 15 hours a week.

I Think you miss the point I made about patents MOST People DO NOT know that you have to Defend your patent, until it is to late.

I have had my phone # here just call and I will be glad to talk about anything.

I have tried to called John B., no call backs, I know he is working all the time.

I hope this clears up some ???'s

My phone # 215-910-1193

TOM I hope you call me and you don't have to go through what I have done in the last year.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2013-03-13 at 1.40.36 PM.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	19.8 KB
ID:	45349Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2013-02-12 at 3.35.11 PM.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	17.7 KB
ID:	45350

Thank You have a great day.

Geoffrey
                    Last edited by geoffrey sr miller; 03-13-2013, 11:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by John_Koorn View Post
                      Hi Geoffrey,

Just thought I would clarify a few errors you made:

1. The kit may cost over $1000 if it has to be shipped overseas, but is WELL under $1000 if it only has to be shipped to Seattle
                      2. The magnets are supplied with the kit - no extra cost there
                      3. It was made clear that batteries were not included in the kit, so you can't include the price of them in your "$1000 kit"! Besides the recommended batteries are on $28.57 each, not $60. EverStart U1P-7 Lawn & Garden Battery: Automotive : Walmart.com
                      4. You don't need meters to "get the NEWSSG unit up and running", so you can't include that in the price either. Last time I bought a cheap multi meter it was under $20, and you don't need two of them.

I still don't get why you care how many kits have been sold OR shipped (you keep changing your mind on this one) if you think you are going to sell a board. One has nothing to do with the other, so why bring it up?

I'm interested to hear about your "new board that makes the SSG unit run on one battery". Correct me if I'm wrong here, but the SSG has always run on one battery, right? But it's such a great design, it can also charge another battery of the same size before the run battery goes flat - whilst providing mechanical energy!

I'm still having fun - i hope you are too

John K.
                      John K.

FYI

The write-up of SSG dose not talk about Magnets coming with kit.

Geoffrey

Based on John Bedini's classic bicycle wheel Energizer, this kit is authorized by John Bedini. John designed the circuit himself to make sure that it is built correctly and will perform the same as his. All circuits are tested before they are shipped.

What's included…

High quality laser cut adjustable plastic frame that comes partially assembled. Each one has its own unique serial number with the Bedini logo engraved.

20" diameter steel bicycle wheel with axle extensions and bearings. This allows the entire shaft to rotate for the purpose of connecting a fan, switches, etc…

Aluminum fan blade that you can attach to the shaft. This gives the shaft a real load demonstrating that real mechanical work is performed while moving air.

A coil that is prewound with 7 power windings and 1 trigger winding. It is wrapped on a spool and will have a a bundled welding rod core.

Complete circuit board with all transistors, resistors, diodes, etc… All you have to do is connect the wires from the coil to the correct places on the circuit, hook an input and output battery up and you're done.

Batteries not included.

Shipping weight is 30 pounds.

Shipping dimensions are 18 x 18 x 18 inches.

Comment

On a somewhat lighter note (and off topic) it has been noted several times in this thread that J.B. is noticeably absent from the forum here for sometime. So I ask this: Can any of you think of any highly visible battery related news lately? Hmmm..... like maybe.... Boeing? As in 787? He, he. I'm just hoping that the people at Boeing have tapped the battery master to help them save their "Dreamliner", which has turned into a nightmare due to bad batteries. Probably made in China. You know those cheap things that came from Wally World that John was lamenting over on his alum battery videos.

I think that's why John has been so busy. Maybe I'm giving Boeing too much credit though......

Anyway, back to our regularly scheduled thread, already in progress......
                        "It's not a mutiny if the commander is leading it!" - Wally Schirra, Commander Apollo 7

Comment

Everyone,

When JB has something new to share he will show up...... research questions that have been answered hundreds of times will not be answered nor questions you need to figure out for yourself, such as questions related to "how do I power my house or boat" don't expect a reply. we as mods and the forums advance dmembers are expected to answer the questions.

when it comes to circuits he has shared it is up to each of us to experiment with them to get the results we want. if they dont work correctly then we need to figure out why. a good example is the 555 timer issue on the 4 wave mixer. erikN recently wrote about how the 555 timers of today are different than years ago so the resistors must be modified to get the results the circuit is looking for. JB has not built a 4 wave mixer recently but he share dthe circuit so we could experiment.

same goes for the crystal batteries. He has shared what works for him and he has moved on to something else. its up to us to share our discoveries with each other. I have found out that if you deviate significantly from what he has found out, then you are on your own. plengo over on energetic forum went a long way in the Bedini earthlight forum and JB was a great contributer there.

If you build an SG different from his designs, dont expect help from him. if your not getting results, its up to you to figure out why. for the newbies you have to build it to spec, otherwise its hard to help. I never built a skate wheel SG... they dont work well for large batteries.

Very few have run the split diode "branch circuit mod" he showed on the forced oscillator thread. the best way for a response from him is replication. I am currently running my SG with the split diode mod seeing great results.

Tom C

Comment

Hi Tom

You could call me and I can tell you all about how I lost my company in 2012 and how I am living out of the car (see pic.) like Eric Dollard. And lost my trucks,cars home and everything. (You can read about it at the front page of my other website The Pull Out Corporation ) I was to put a new product in home Depot and the Investors drop out and they did not go ahead with a production run of 14,000 units, I had no money to fight them. I know all about people stealing something that Is not there's, and I would d NEVER do that to ANYONE! I have talk to John B. about this 8 or 9 months ago, we had a great talk! But this is not the place to do this.

If I ever wanted to sell any of John B. work I Would have to get John B. approval to do so.
                            I built John B. motors out of his book back in 1984, when he put out his book.
                            I have NO intentions of selling John B. work. His work is his.

My circuit board is a battery swapping circuit that I built in 1989 and thought people might want to use it
                            If I decide to sell it.

I am trying to rebuild a shop to do work again, and working a $5.00 job for 15 hours a week.

I Think you miss the point I made about patents MOST People DO NOT know that you have to Defend your patent, until it is to late.

I have had my phone # here just call and I will be glad to talk about anything.

I have tried to called John B., no call backs, I know he is working all the time.

I hope this clears up some ???'s

My phone # 215-910-1193

TOM I hope you call me and you don't have to go through what I have done in the last year.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1587[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1588[/ATTACH]

Thank You have a great day.

Geoffrey
                            Geoffrey,

your posts are often provocative and sometimes misleading. you post to my readins was " I can sell whatever I want, sue me if you can" but if you had told everyone "hey I have a swapper circuit, anyone interested?" instead of Badgering Aaron, your responses from several of us may have been different. all circuits here are shared unless JB has said not to. so if you dont want to share the circuit you are on your own.... if you want to sell it that is your perogative. there are several swapper circuits all over the internet already. but if you have something lets see it.

no more rants from me...

Tom C

Comment

Hi from Europe, is there someway to lower price like for 300 $, from which amount of items i can get such discount?

Comment

These kits are not available at the moment and when they are, we'll make an announcement.

$300 is way below wholesale cost.
                                Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Working...
                                X