Bedini Energizer Kits Available!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aaron, you making a great work!
    About price i understand it's a real issue, but when you get a good order , than it's definitely better to sell now rather than put it on shelf.
    Please pm me, i would like to know at which amount i can get a max discount.
    next problem will be delivery, i think the best location for getting such device is UK, from that location it can be easily delivered to other EU country's.
    Last edited by BEDINSSGUKRAINE; 04-25-2013, 12:27 PM.

Comment

Dear Friend

Please tell more of your ultracapacitor ideas and tests!
      There must be a huge interest among us!

(my message yesterday to the forum was:
      50F and 100F supercaps cost only ab. 19 / 30 dollars,
      latest news tell that also larger version like
      500F and 800F are just coming - reasonable
      priced -

Please advice us all of your experience and
      experimenting.

Very best regards

Erkki

Helsinki, Finland

Comment

Hi Erwei,

We're considering whether we want to release this particular kit again.

I can't say what we're planning on doing right now until I have a few things locked in, but it should make it easier for everyone.
        Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Hi All,

I'm trying to relocate a post that describes the testing procedure that John B used to arrive at COP of 1.4 with the bike wheel kit.

Can someone tell me where that is?

Sincerely,

bro d

Comment

Hi all. Thanks for posting the video of the kit. I have always understood that the wheel on an energizer must be non-magnetic but it clearly shows Peter L. sticking the magnets directly to the wheel. Does that not go against what John B. has always said? Thanks

al

Comment

Originally posted by Allen R. View Post
              Hi all. Thanks for posting the video of the kit. I have always understood that the wheel on an energizer must be non-magnetic but it clearly shows Peter L. sticking the magnets directly to the wheel. Does that not go against what John B. has always said? Thanks

al
              A steel wheel is the simplest for a beginner - especially to mount the magnets. Ideally, the wheel is non magnetic but if it is a steel wheel, exceptional results can still be had.
              Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Hi Aaron. Cool, I get it.

Off topic but is there a official fix for the 3 pole kits from the 2010 conference?
                I understand that some folk have changed to smco mags. I have mine pulled apart
                and don't want to rebuild it until there is something official.
                Thanks
                al

Comment

Originally posted by Allen R. View Post
                  Hi Aaron. Cool, I get it.

Off topic but is there a official fix for the 3 pole kits from the 2010 conference?
                  I understand that some folk have changed to smco mags. I have mine pulled apart
                  and don't want to rebuild it until there is something official.
                  Thanks
                  al
                  All I know officially is that we had nothing to do with that kit.

In my opinion, there still needs to be testing with the SG and NEOS while running in attraction mode.
                  Neos give too much of a bucking resistance to the coil when charged in repulsion mode and cause heat and that is all energy loss that cannot be regained.

However, in attraction mode, I see the possibility that NEOS of the optimum spacing and gap over the coil may increase both mechanical energy and electrical recovery but has to be tested.

Please don't take that as a recommendation to use NEOS with the attraction mode - only that it actually needs to be thoroughly tested without any dogmatic per-conceived ideas against it. Just my opinion.

However, one thing I would recommend is to connect the 3-coiler kit in attraction mode according to the concepts laid out in the Bedini SG Beginner's handbook. That is for sure - you will get more mechanical with less electrical losses.
                  Last edited by Aaron Murakami; 06-13-2013, 09:43 PM.
                  Aaron Murakami

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron Murakami View Post
                    All I know officially is that we had nothing to do with that kit.

In my opinion, there still needs to be testing with the SG and NEOS while running in attraction mode.
                    Neos give too much of a bucking resistance to the coil when charged in repulsion mode and cause heat and that is all energy loss that cannot be regained.

However, in attraction mode, I see the possibility that NEOS of the optimum spacing and gap over the coil may increase both mechanical energy and electrical recovery but has to be tested.

Please don't take that as a recommendation to use NEOS with the attraction mode - only that it actually needs to be thoroughly tested without any dogmatic per-conceived ideas against it. Just my opinion.

However, one thing I would recommend is to connect the 3-coiler kit in attraction mode according to the concepts laid out in the Bedini SG Beginner's handbook. That is for sure - you will get more mechanical with less electrical losses.
                    Hi Aaron. I understand. Thanks for the advice.

al

Comment

• Hey Aaron,

This kit is bad ass!! And yeah, a major time saver! Just so I know how long I need to save up....it's $1000 for the entire kit right?

I must extend my sincere gratitude for all the work you folks do to bring out this technology.

Cheers!

JM

Comment

• Joster, that kit is no longer available, teslagenx has a kit almost available, waiting on axles. Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

• Hey Aaron,

This kit is bad ass! and yeah a major time saver! Just so I know how much to save up...it's $1000 plus shipping for the entire kit right? But not the magnets, correct?

Comment

• Hello. I'm new to this forum.

I live in New England, and am seeking an alternate form of heat before winter.

Will the Bedini kit be available again soon?

Thank you,
                            neil

Comment

• at Teslagenx we have circuit board kits, coils coil holders and magnets. we sell everything except the bike wheel and a simple frame. 375 plus shipping gets you 8 transistor board an 9 filar coil (8 20 gauge wires and 1 23 gauge) 21 magnets and a wooden coil holder for mounting. it is not available as a package but send an email to sales@teslagenx.com and reference "almost kit" Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

• Anyone know where I can buy Bedini circuits already made?

Comment

Working...
                                X