Bedini Energizer Kits Available!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bedini Energizer Kits Available!

Bedini Motor Kit homepage: http://www.energyscienceforum.com/be.../bedinissg.php

Purchasing a kit through this link supports Energy Science Forum

BEDINI SG BICYCLE WHEEL KIT

YOUR CIRCUIT BOARD WILL NOT BE OPEN LIKE THE ONE ABOVE
    YOURS WILL BE POTTED IN A BOX - ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS CONNECT THE WIRES TO THE RIGHT CONNECTIONS

Based on John Bedini's classic bicycle wheel Energizer, this kit is authorized by John Bedini. John designed the circuit himself to make sure that it is built correctly and will perform the same as his. All circuits are tested before they are shipped.
    What's included…

• High quality laser cut adjustable plastic frame that comes partially assembled. Each one has its own unique serial number with the Bedini logo engraved.

• 20" diameter steel bicycle wheel with axle extensions and bearings. This allows the entire shaft to rotate for the purpose of connecting a fan, switches, etc…

• Aluminum fan blade that you can attach to the shaft. This gives the shaft a real load demonstrating that real mechanical work is performed while moving air.

• A coil that is prewound with 7 power windings and 1 trigger winding. It is wrapped on a spool and will have a a bundled welding rod core.

• Complete circuit board with all transistors, resistors, diodes, neon bulb protection, etc… All you have to do is connect the wires from the coil to the correct places on the circuit, hook an input and output battery up and you're done.

• Batteries not included.

• Shipping weight is 30 pounds.

• Shipping dimensions are 18 x 18 x 18 inches.

ALL SALES ARE FINAL - NO REFUNDS

DOWNLOAD THE ORDER FORM NOW
    BEDINI SSG ENERGIZER MONOPOLE KIT ORDER FORM

Bedini Motor Kit homepage: Bedini Motor Kit

Admin
    Energy Science Forum

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT USING THIS FORUM, PLEASE READ THIS F.A.Q. FIRST. http://www.energyscienceforum.com/fa...=vb3_board_faq

We can also take bank wires - but please fill out the order form first, scan it and email it to info at energyscienceforum dot com and request the bank wire instructions.
    Admin
    Energy Science Forum

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT USING THIS FORUM, PLEASE READ THIS F.A.Q. FIRST. http://www.energyscienceforum.com/fa...=vb3_board_faq

Comment

You guys would probably sell way more stuff if you priced things reasonably.

Also... why not try to get the chargers picked up by a national retailer?

Comment

To: John B, Peter L, John K, Tom C, Aron M and all.

Great work for getting out The SG Book and SG Unit as a Product.
        I wish you all the luck in selling and brining out a GREAT product.

At this time I would like to show you a New Website called Energy Bat

This Website is some of my work over the years that you all might find interesting.

Thanks

Geoffrey sr Miller

Comment

Originally posted by bluestix View Post
          You guys would probably sell way more stuff if you priced things reasonably.

Also... why not try to get the chargers picked up by a national retailer?
          The cost to have these beautiful kits manufactured is what determines the baseline for determining the retail price markup, which isn't very much. We have no control over the cost of production and we will only work with people we trust to do the job right. All plastic prices have skyrocketed in the last couple years because of the skyrocketing oil prices. Raw copper metal is close to $4 per pound. Just 4 years ago, it was about $1 per pound, so copper's spot price has increased 400% in just the last 4 years and there is a lot of copper on that coil. It goes in cycles but right now, it's at the upper range. No matter what you do, you're never going to be able to bring the prices down of all these raw materials that are the basic building blocks of something like this.

Feel free to find out what prices you can get the plastic cut like it is in the kit, adjustable sliding pieces with all the screws, etc... someone's labor to wind a 7 winding coil, fully built circuit board with matched components that also takes time to fully test, etc... and you will find that you will easily pay $1000-2000. We're just able to bring down the price from that because we can do multiple units and pass the savings on to everyone. Call any machine shop and ask what they charge just to cut out the plastic for just one single energizer like you see in the pics, plus drilling all those holes. You're talking about several hundreds dollars and that doesn't even include the cost of the plastic. Anyone that has ever dealt with manufacturing understands what this all comes down to and the price of this particular kit is a BARGAIN. And that doesn't include the fact that many people are trading money to save time to get a kit because they don't want to spend any significant time building it from scratch - so it isn't just about the cost of the parts, it is a huge time saver.

The coil alone takes multiple people to stretch out all the wire, twist it, wind it on the coil, cutting the core rods, etc... You would be looking at $200 or more easily just for the coil to pay for the wire, spool, core and several people's labor.

National retailers that sell battery chargers also sell batteries. They would sell fewer batteries if they sold these chargers. All our chargers are built to order - that means they're hand built as the orders come in. At this point, that is the only way to guarantee the high quality. If you've never been involved in manufacturing or distribution, I can understand why you think this is all expensive, but these are not just chargers. They rebuild the chemistry of the battery to like new or better quite often and that is a whole different technology. People are building entire businesses that revolve around our chargers. I have 5 used and discarded starting batteries on my garage floor that are meant for the scrap yard. My little 2A12 was able to bring back 3 of them and those 3 are the largest ones on the floor - all my regular battery chargers were completely useless. The others I think have some shorted cells so they're going to be scrapped. The point is, bringing back just those 3 batteries alone already returned my entire cost for the 2A12. There is no other line of battery chargers in the world that can do that. There are some that can do some minor desalination, but that is about it. They cannot work on these batteries at any deep level like the Tesla Chargers can. The value of these chargers are so high that the actual cost of the chargers are fairly insignificant because of what they can do.

Anyway, the entire how-to on how to build your own bicycle wheel energizer is in the book for only $27 and that includes all the specs that John uses for his own builds - nothing was left out of that book. So, anyone is free to build one for less out of any materials they want. We just want to offer something that works right away when it is put together and have it look beautiful too. I hope you can understand now that the price of the kit is very reasonable considering what goes into it.

And, one of the main points to this forum and the E-books is that you have all the information necessary to build your own energizer and rejuvenate your batteries with circuits that you can build based on all of this information that John has freely shared over the years so everyone can be empowered by the know-how and can build their own devices based on their own budgets. So, there is something here for everyone at all levels.
          Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Originally posted by geoffrey sr miller View Post
            To: John B, Peter L, John K, Tom C, Aron M and all.

Great work for getting out The SG Book and SG Unit as a Product.
            I wish you all the luck in selling and brining out a GREAT product.

At this time I would like to show you a New Website called Energy Bat

This Website is some of my work over the years that you all might find interesting.

Thanks

Geoffrey sr Miller
            so does your searle device work? how long does the commutator last on your newman?

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron Murakami View Post
              All plastic prices have skyrocketed in the last couple years because of the skyrocketing oil prices. Raw copper metal is close to $4 per pound. Just 4 years ago, it was about $1 per pound, so copper's spot price has increased 400% in just the last 4 years and there is a lot of copper on that coil. It goes in cycles but right now, it's at the upper range.
              I know what the coils cost. I bought quite a few 8 filar #18 coils a few months ago for $100 each.
              I know approximately what the 8 SSG circuits cost because I bought quite a few of those too when they were still available also for $100 each.

The plastic I don't care about. I would never make one out of plastic. I have a Window motor kit made from plastic. It has quite a bit more material and circuitry then this new kit and it cost quite a bit less. I wish it was made from aluminum.

All our chargers are built to order - that means they're hand built as the orders come in. At this point, that is the only way to guarantee the high quality. If you've never been involved in manufacturing or distribution, I can understand why you think this is all expensive, but these are not just chargers.

My little 2A12 was able to bring back 3 of them and those 3 are the largest ones on the floor - all my regular battery chargers were completely useless.
              I work with electrical engineers in Taiwan who do a lot of small and medium batch PCB production. So 'built by hand' is meaningless to me and it rarely equates to higher quality. Just higher cost. Try building a motherboard by hand. 'Made in America' is also pretty meaningless to me. Last time I checked Americans weren't any more human then anyone else on earth.

I have several of the 2A12's and several of the other energenx chargers. So you don't have to tell me how well they work. I am trying to tell you that if more thought was put into manufacturing, marketing, and economies of scale then they could sell orders of magnitude more units per year and you could all retire and do research full time.

Anyway, the entire how-to on how to build your own bicycle wheel energizer is in the book for only $27 and that includes all the specs that John uses for his own builds - nothing was left out of that book. I hope you can understand now that the price of the kit is very reasonable considering what goes into it.

And, one of the main points to this forum and the E-books is that you have all the information necessary to build your own energizer and rejuvenate your batteries with circuits that you can build based on all of this information that John has freely shared over the years so everyone can be empowered by the know-how and can build their own devices based on their own budgets. So, there is something here for everyone at all levels.
              I have the book and all of the DVDs. I have also built several units. I am going to put up some videos soon of testing with ultracapacitors.

As for the prices being reasonable... let's agree to disagree.
              Last edited by bluestix; 01-15-2013, 04:09 PM.

Comment

Bluestix,

I'm curious where you purchased those 8 filar #18 coils?

I know what the coils cost. I bought quite a few 8 filar #18 coils a few months ago for $100 each.

Comment

As for the prices being reasonable... let's agree to disagree.
                  You seem to have it all figured out - so good luck to you.
                  Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Originally posted by Branch Gordon View Post
                    Bluestix,

I'm curious where you purchased those 8 filar #18 coils?
                    100 Feet Parallel Coils of 8 #18 magnet wire

I guess there was some drama between John and Rick. I don't know. I wasn't really paying attention to that. So this link may be unwelcome here.

8 Circuit SSG Circuit Board and parts (Unassembled)

They used to sell assembled ones for $100.

Comment

Oh ok. As you likely already know, those coils are the wrong length....should be 130 feet. I wonder if Teslagenx will be
                      selling individual coils at some point. I know they are a pain in the rear to make haha.

100 Feet Parallel Coils of 8 #18 magnet wire

I guess there was some drama between John and Rick. I don't know. I wasn't really paying attention to that. So this link may be unwelcome here.

8 Circuit SSG Circuit Board and parts (Unassembled)

They used to sell assembled ones for $100.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom C View Post
                        so does your searle device work? how long does the commutator last on your newman?

Tom C

Tom

Thanks for looking at the new website www.energybat.com
                        I will be glad to talk to you about Searl & newman. I work with them about 1992 and on.
                        Please call my phone# 215-910-1193 a lot of info to tell you.

Thanks

Geoffrey
                        Last edited by geoffrey sr miller; 01-17-2013, 08:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Branch Gordon View Post
                          Oh ok. As you likely already know, those coils are the wrong length....should be 130 feet. I wonder if Teslagenx will be
                          selling individual coils at some point. I know they are a pain in the rear to make haha.
                          Pretty sure the length doesn't have to be exact. After quite a bit of testing with these coils I can assure you they work fine.

In the SSG DVD when asked about coil length I think the response was something along the lines of as much as you can fit on the spool. The more important part is that all the wires be the same length.

Comment

The reason most people do not get the results that John gets is because they don't do what he recommends.

Getting cheap coils that aren't long enough and cheap circuits with unmatched parts is a good way to get substandard results. Yes, the wheel will spin and you will charge a battery, but will you get the same gains in the recovery battery as John? The answer is NO. The results can still be pretty good, but this is also where people start to blame John because they don't get the same results.

If you want the best results, ideally, you need all the switches (transistors) to shut off at the exact same time so all the spikes for all coils are synchronized to the battery. That is one of the keys to getting superior results. Having them all shut off close to the same time does not give the same results.

If you have 5 people pushing a dead car over the road - what will push the car further? 5 people pushing out of synch with each other (close but out of synch nevertheless) or 5 people working together in perfect unison? The answer is obvious.

There is a reason why the specs in the book are given. That is so everyone knows what John is using to get the results he is getting. The recommended specs in the book is the specs that the kits are built to and it is these specs in conjunction with attraction mode that John is getting super high recovery in the secondary battery.

This thread is for these particular kits.

If anyone wants to discuss something different, please start a new thread or post in an appropriate thread that is already started.

-------------------------------

I'm working with John to see if we can make the coils and/or circuits available by themselves eventually, but it will be a bit. The manufacturer is making all of these in matched numbers for complete kits that people are ordering for now.
                            Aaron Murakami

Comment

I'm working with John to see if we can make the coils and/or circuits available by themselves eventually, but it will be a bit. The manufacturer is making all of these in matched numbers for complete kits that people are ordering for now.
                              Just out of curiosity what do you mean by 'matched numbers'?

I would guess that most transistors of a certain type and brand are basically identical to within certain tolerances or they would be discarded at the factory by the transistor manufacturer.

Comment

Working...
                              X