Bedini Energizer Kits Available!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Tom,

From the video posted awhile back showing the test results on the CBA III, it looked like the kit was doing a lot better than 1 to 1 charging. As in the primary curve had barely dipped, and the charging curve completed...leaving room for another battery...

Originally posted by Tom C View Post
    sorry Wei,

there was a post right above yours that mentioned our 6 coil prototype Kit. so I wanted to be clear. this kit will give you 1 to 1 charging plus the mechanical, it is a test platform for research built to Johns specs, by John so he knows it works as he states.

Tom C

Comment

Originally posted by Branch Gordon View Post
      Hey Tom,

From the video posted awhile back showing the test results on the CBA III, it looked like the kit was doing a lot better than 1 to 1 charging. As in the primary curve had barely dipped, and the charging curve completed...leaving room for another battery...
      I doubt any of them want to catch bullets so they probably aren't going to say what the actual ratio is. The one in the Advanced builders DVD shows the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by bluestix View Post
        I doubt any of them want to catch bullets so they probably aren't going to say what the actual ratio is. The one in the Advanced builders DVD shows the same thing.
        bluestix,

No one is dodging any bullets here. That was a very short video of a small part of one of many test runs we did in John's shop at the time. It is very hard to look at a few minutes of video and draw any conclusions on what the charge/discharge ratio may be.

Our testing over repeated cycles showed that the charge battery charged at a similar rate as the primary battery discharged. If the mechanical energy generated by the rotating wheel was factored into the equations, the COP of the machine was greater than 1.

Can you post a reference to the advanced builders DVD where it shows the same thing? I'm not sure I've heard of it.

Thanks,

John K.

Comment

Hi To ALL can anybody answer the ? below

If all electronics. are potted in the new SSG unit WILL the neon bulbs be in there too?
          Or will neon bulbs be out in the open so you can see them?

Could you put up a pic. of the potted circuit of your new piastic SSG unit?

Are you and Chuck still going to work on the crystal cells, after you finish getting the SG plastic unit ready to sell at the end of Dec.?

Have you and Chuck done anything else with the self running oscillator / battery unit that you built?

Thanks have a great day.

Geoffrey

Comment

Originally posted by geoffrey sr miller View Post
            Hi To ALL can anybody answer the ? below

If all electronics. are potted in the new SSG unit WILL the neon bulbs be in there too?
            Or will neon bulbs be out in the open so you can see them?

Could you put up a pic. of the potted circuit of your new piastic SSG unit?

Are you and Chuck still going to work on the crystal cells, after you finish getting the SG plastic unit ready to sell at the end of Dec.?

Have you and Chuck done anything else with the self running oscillator / battery unit that you built?

Thanks have a great day.

Geoffrey
            The SG board that comes with the kit does not have neons in the circuit, so the answer is no. unless there are design changes I do not know about. there were no neons in the first prototypes we assembled.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Originally posted by John_Koorn View Post
              bluestix,

No one is dodging any bullets here. That was a very short video of a small part of one of many test runs we did in John's shop at the time. It is very hard to look at a few minutes of video and draw any conclusions on what the charge/discharge ratio may be.

Our testing over repeated cycles showed that the charge battery charged at a similar rate as the primary battery discharged. If the mechanical energy generated by the rotating wheel was factored into the equations, the COP of the machine was greater than 1.

Can you post a reference to the advanced builders DVD where it shows the same thing? I'm not sure I've heard of it.

Thanks,

John K.
              I meant the Monopole Master class DVD:

MONOPOLE MASTER-CLASS

Comment

Originally posted by Tom C View Post
                The SG board that comes with the kit does not have neons in the circuit, so the answer is no. unless there are design changes I do not know about. there were no neons in the first prototypes we assembled.

Tom C

To All

I thought that John B. was selling the SSG plastic unit as the NEW BOOK describes it in the book?

Below is the ad that was for the NEW SSG PLASTIC unit, and it says that it will HAVE "neon bulb protection".

Is John B. using a NEW or different circuit?

What happens when you take off the charge battery when SSG unit is running?, do the trans.burn out?

I thought Neon bulbs were for trans. protection!

Do the people know that ordered The NEW SSG UNIT that there are NO neon bulbs in the electronics?

why can't John B. put up pictures of the open electronics before potting taks place?

Thank You

Geoffrey

YOUR CIRCUIT BOARD WILL NOT BE OPEN LIKE THE ONE ABOVE
                YOURS WILL BE POTTED IN A BOX - ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS CONNECT THE WIRES TO THE RIGHT CONNECTIONS

Based on John Bedini's classic bicycle wheel Energizer, this kit is authorized by John Bedini. John designed the circuit himself to make sure that it is built correctly and will perform the same as his. All circuits are tested before they are shipped.
                What's included…

High quality laser cut adjustable plastic frame that comes partially assembled. Each one has its own unique serial number with the Bedini logo engraved.

20" diameter steel bicycle wheel with axle extensions and bearings. This allows the entire shaft to rotate for the purpose of connecting a fan, switches, etc…

Aluminum fan blade that you can attach to the shaft. This gives the shaft a real load demonstrating that real mechanical work is performed while moving air.

A coil that is prewound with 7 power windings and 1 trigger winding. It is wrapped on a spool and will have a a bundled welding rod core.

Complete circuit board with all transistors, resistors, diodes, neon bulb protection, etc… All you have to do is connect the wires from the coil to the correct places on the circuit, hook an input and output battery up and you're done.

Batteries not included.

Shipping weight is 30 pounds.

Shipping dimensions are 18 x 18 x 18 inches.

Comment

Geoffrey,

John will answer you about the circuit board later today sometime.
                  Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

@All,

We will be able to take orders again, but due to parts costs increase by the manufacturer of the plastic frame kit, the new retail price is posted here:
                    Bedini SSG Monopole Energizer Motor Kit

Here is the forum's order form: http://www.energyscienceforum.com/be...dinissgkit.pdf

Orders with that form will go straight to John Bedini's office.
                    Tesla Solar Chargers, LLC is his personal company - a few people have asked me who owns that company.
                    Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Potted Boards

Geoffrey,
                      The neon was placed in the circuit to protect the 2n3055 transistor since it was a 60 volt device. If you exceed the 12 volt rating of the machine then you would use them. But I have changed the operation of the machine from repulsion to attraction based on mechanical findings. Everybody is free to build any circuit they want. I'm not going to pot anything in the kits. You are free to change anything at your own risk. I will post a circuit board layout and a picture of the board. Running the SSG in attraction mode does not require a heat sink on the output devices, it is only required in repulsion mode. The same circuit is used in the kit as what is in the SSG book. Most people do not want to spend time building things from scratch and just want to buy it already to assemble, and ready to run. As I said in the beginning you can find every variation of the SSG on the internet and none seem to get the results that I got with exception of a few people. My intent, was to get everybody on the same page with how the circuit works and what my testing consisted of. I only use a 1 amphr rate because if you cant do that then give up. So, In a simple answer to question about potted circuit boards and layout I will post it as soon as I have my circuit boards along with a circuit diagram for those that must change things.
                      John

Originally posted by geoffrey sr miller View Post
                      To All

I thought that John B. was selling the SSG plastic unit as the NEW BOOK describes it in the book?

Below is the ad that was for the NEW SSG PLASTIC unit, and it says that it will HAVE "neon bulb protection".

Is John B. using a NEW or different circuit?

What happens when you take off the charge battery when SSG unit is running?, do the trans.burn out?

I thought Neon bulbs were for trans. protection!

Do the people know that ordered The NEW SSG UNIT that there are NO neon bulbs in the electronics?

why can't John B. put up pictures of the open electronics before potting taks place?

Thank You

Geoffrey

YOUR CIRCUIT BOARD WILL NOT BE OPEN LIKE THE ONE ABOVE
                      YOURS WILL BE POTTED IN A BOX - ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS CONNECT THE WIRES TO THE RIGHT CONNECTIONS

Based on John Bedini's classic bicycle wheel Energizer, this kit is authorized by John Bedini. John designed the circuit himself to make sure that it is built correctly and will perform the same as his. All circuits are tested before they are shipped.
                      What's included…

High quality laser cut adjustable plastic frame that comes partially assembled. Each one has its own unique serial number with the Bedini logo engraved.

20" diameter steel bicycle wheel with axle extensions and bearings. This allows the entire shaft to rotate for the purpose of connecting a fan, switches, etc…

Aluminum fan blade that you can attach to the shaft. This gives the shaft a real load demonstrating that real mechanical work is performed while moving air.

A coil that is prewound with 7 power windings and 1 trigger winding. It is wrapped on a spool and will have a a bundled welding rod core.

Complete circuit board with all transistors, resistors, diodes, neon bulb protection, etc… All you have to do is connect the wires from the coil to the correct places on the circuit, hook an input and output battery up and you're done.

Batteries not included.

Shipping weight is 30 pounds.

Shipping dimensions are 18 x 18 x 18 inches.
                      John Bedini
                      My homepage: http://johnbedini.net

Comment

Originally posted by John_Bedini View Post
                        Geoffrey,
                        The neon was placed in the circuit to protect the 2n3055 transistor since it was a 60 volt device. If you exceed the 12 volt rating of the machine then you would use them. But I have changed the operation of the machine from repulsion to attraction based on mechanical findings. Everybody is free to build any circuit they want. I'm not going to pot anything in the kits. You are free to change anything at your own risk. I will post a circuit board layout and a picture of the board. Running the SSG in attraction mode does not require a heat sink on the output devices, it is only required in repulsion mode. The same circuit is used in the kit as what is in the SSG book. Most people do not want to spend time building things from scratch and just want to buy it already to assemble, and ready to run. As I said in the beginning you can find every variation of the SSG on the internet and none seem to get the results that I got with exception of a few people. My intent, was to get everybody on the same page with how the circuit works and what my testing consisted of. I only use a 1 amphr rate because if you cant do that then give up. So, In a simple answer to question about potted circuit boards and layout I will post it as soon as I have my circuit boards along with a circuit diagram for those that must change things.
                        John

Hi John

Thank You very much answering.

I know you are under a lot of stress.

I do not use neons because I know what to do with your technology, I was thinking of the less experience people.

I would like to talk, if you get a chance 215-910-1193

Thanks

Geoffrey

Comment

Circut Board and Layout Board

Here is the circuit board from the Kit. The circuit layout you are looking through the board.
                          John

Click image for larger version

Name:	Circit Layout.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.0 KB
ID:	45242Click image for larger version

Name:	Circuit Board.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	51.6 KB
ID:	45243
                          John Bedini
                          My homepage: http://johnbedini.net

Comment

Had a few questions from some people that placed orders with the order form that had the original price before the price change.

If we receive payment and it is postmarked before yesterday's date, YES, we will honor the original price.

If you send in an order or wire payment from yesterday on, it needs to be at the new price indicated on the order form.
                            Aaron Murakami

Comment

The kit is great. I started building this using the instructions from the book. I have three friends that are also interested. So far we have three frames with wheels;fixed shafts being prepared by the machine shop. I ordered in the electronic components, magnets, wire. Is it possible to order from you spools ,puls cap comutator and caps so we can learn the effect of the entire circuit? Thanks for all your help. Jeff Joseph in Hilo Hawaii

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffrey Joseph View Post
                                The kit is great. I started building this using the instructions from the book. I have three friends that are also interested. So far we have three frames with wheels;fixed shafts being prepared by the machine shop. I ordered in the electronic components, magnets, wire. Is it possible to order from you spools ,puls cap comutator and caps so we can learn the effect of the entire circuit? Thanks for all your help. Jeff Joseph in Hilo Hawaii
                                Hi Jeffrey,

It sounds like your Bedini SG is coming along well.

You can order spools, coil holders and welding rod from our website - Coils and Coil Components

John Bedini is just finalising the comparator cap pulser board and we should have this available to order in February.

John K.

Comment

Working...
                                X