Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX


2019 ESTC ALL SEATS SOLD OUT!
PRE-REGISTER FOR THE
2020 ENERGY CONFERENCE

Monero XMR

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 107

Thread: Bedini Energizer Kits Available!

  1. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by John_Koorn View Post
    bluestix,

    No one is dodging any bullets here. That was a very short video of a small part of one of many test runs we did in John's shop at the time. It is very hard to look at a few minutes of video and draw any conclusions on what the charge/discharge ratio may be.

    Our testing over repeated cycles showed that the charge battery charged at a similar rate as the primary battery discharged. If the mechanical energy generated by the rotating wheel was factored into the equations, the COP of the machine was greater than 1.

    Can you post a reference to the advanced builders DVD where it shows the same thing? I'm not sure I've heard of it.

    Thanks,

    John K.
    I meant the Monopole Master class DVD:

    MONOPOLE MASTER-CLASS

  2. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom C View Post
    The SG board that comes with the kit does not have neons in the circuit, so the answer is no. unless there are design changes I do not know about. there were no neons in the first prototypes we assembled.

    Tom C



    To All

    I thought that John B. was selling the SSG plastic unit as the NEW BOOK describes it in the book?

    Below is the ad that was for the NEW SSG PLASTIC unit, and it says that it will HAVE "neon bulb protection".

    Is John B. using a NEW or different circuit?

    What happens when you take off the charge battery when SSG unit is running?, do the trans.burn out?

    I thought Neon bulbs were for trans. protection!

    Do the people know that ordered The NEW SSG UNIT that there are NO neon bulbs in the electronics?


    why can't John B. put up pictures of the open electronics before potting taks place?



    Thank You


    Geoffrey



    YOUR CIRCUIT BOARD WILL NOT BE OPEN LIKE THE ONE ABOVE
    YOURS WILL BE POTTED IN A BOX - ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS CONNECT THE WIRES TO THE RIGHT CONNECTIONS

    Based on John Bedini's classic bicycle wheel Energizer, this kit is authorized by John Bedini. John designed the circuit himself to make sure that it is built correctly and will perform the same as his. All circuits are tested before they are shipped.
    What's included…


    High quality laser cut adjustable plastic frame that comes partially assembled. Each one has its own unique serial number with the Bedini logo engraved.

    20" diameter steel bicycle wheel with axle extensions and bearings. This allows the entire shaft to rotate for the purpose of connecting a fan, switches, etc…

    Aluminum fan blade that you can attach to the shaft. This gives the shaft a real load demonstrating that real mechanical work is performed while moving air.

    A coil that is prewound with 7 power windings and 1 trigger winding. It is wrapped on a spool and will have a a bundled welding rod core.

    Complete circuit board with all transistors, resistors, diodes, neon bulb protection, etc… All you have to do is connect the wires from the coil to the correct places on the circuit, hook an input and output battery up and you're done.

    Batteries not included.

    Shipping weight is 30 pounds.

    Shipping dimensions are 18 x 18 x 18 inches.

  3. #53
    Networking Architect Aaron Murakami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Spokane, Washington
    Posts
    1,438
    Blog Entries
    1
    Geoffrey,

    John will answer you about the circuit board later today sometime.
    Aaron Murakami





    You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

  4. #54
    Networking Architect Aaron Murakami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Spokane, Washington
    Posts
    1,438
    Blog Entries
    1
    @All,

    We will be able to take orders again, but due to parts costs increase by the manufacturer of the plastic frame kit, the new retail price is posted here:
    Bedini SSG Monopole Energizer Motor Kit

    Here is the forum's order form: http://www.energyscienceforum.com/be...dinissgkit.pdf

    Orders with that form will go straight to John Bedini's office.
    Tesla Solar Chargers, LLC is his personal company - a few people have asked me who owns that company.
    Aaron Murakami





    You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

  5. #55

    Potted Boards

    Geoffrey,
    The neon was placed in the circuit to protect the 2n3055 transistor since it was a 60 volt device. If you exceed the 12 volt rating of the machine then you would use them. But I have changed the operation of the machine from repulsion to attraction based on mechanical findings. Everybody is free to build any circuit they want. I'm not going to pot anything in the kits. You are free to change anything at your own risk. I will post a circuit board layout and a picture of the board. Running the SSG in attraction mode does not require a heat sink on the output devices, it is only required in repulsion mode. The same circuit is used in the kit as what is in the SSG book. Most people do not want to spend time building things from scratch and just want to buy it already to assemble, and ready to run. As I said in the beginning you can find every variation of the SSG on the internet and none seem to get the results that I got with exception of a few people. My intent, was to get everybody on the same page with how the circuit works and what my testing consisted of. I only use a 1 amphr rate because if you cant do that then give up. So, In a simple answer to question about potted circuit boards and layout I will post it as soon as I have my circuit boards along with a circuit diagram for those that must change things.
    John



    Quote Originally Posted by geoffrey sr miller View Post
    To All

    I thought that John B. was selling the SSG plastic unit as the NEW BOOK describes it in the book?

    Below is the ad that was for the NEW SSG PLASTIC unit, and it says that it will HAVE "neon bulb protection".

    Is John B. using a NEW or different circuit?

    What happens when you take off the charge battery when SSG unit is running?, do the trans.burn out?

    I thought Neon bulbs were for trans. protection!

    Do the people know that ordered The NEW SSG UNIT that there are NO neon bulbs in the electronics?


    why can't John B. put up pictures of the open electronics before potting taks place?



    Thank You


    Geoffrey



    YOUR CIRCUIT BOARD WILL NOT BE OPEN LIKE THE ONE ABOVE
    YOURS WILL BE POTTED IN A BOX - ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS CONNECT THE WIRES TO THE RIGHT CONNECTIONS

    Based on John Bedini's classic bicycle wheel Energizer, this kit is authorized by John Bedini. John designed the circuit himself to make sure that it is built correctly and will perform the same as his. All circuits are tested before they are shipped.
    What's included…


    High quality laser cut adjustable plastic frame that comes partially assembled. Each one has its own unique serial number with the Bedini logo engraved.

    20" diameter steel bicycle wheel with axle extensions and bearings. This allows the entire shaft to rotate for the purpose of connecting a fan, switches, etc…

    Aluminum fan blade that you can attach to the shaft. This gives the shaft a real load demonstrating that real mechanical work is performed while moving air.

    A coil that is prewound with 7 power windings and 1 trigger winding. It is wrapped on a spool and will have a a bundled welding rod core.

    Complete circuit board with all transistors, resistors, diodes, neon bulb protection, etc… All you have to do is connect the wires from the coil to the correct places on the circuit, hook an input and output battery up and you're done.

    Batteries not included.

    Shipping weight is 30 pounds.

    Shipping dimensions are 18 x 18 x 18 inches.
    John Bedini
    My homepage: http://johnbedini.net

  6. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by John_Bedini View Post
    Geoffrey,
    The neon was placed in the circuit to protect the 2n3055 transistor since it was a 60 volt device. If you exceed the 12 volt rating of the machine then you would use them. But I have changed the operation of the machine from repulsion to attraction based on mechanical findings. Everybody is free to build any circuit they want. I'm not going to pot anything in the kits. You are free to change anything at your own risk. I will post a circuit board layout and a picture of the board. Running the SSG in attraction mode does not require a heat sink on the output devices, it is only required in repulsion mode. The same circuit is used in the kit as what is in the SSG book. Most people do not want to spend time building things from scratch and just want to buy it already to assemble, and ready to run. As I said in the beginning you can find every variation of the SSG on the internet and none seem to get the results that I got with exception of a few people. My intent, was to get everybody on the same page with how the circuit works and what my testing consisted of. I only use a 1 amphr rate because if you cant do that then give up. So, In a simple answer to question about potted circuit boards and layout I will post it as soon as I have my circuit boards along with a circuit diagram for those that must change things.
    John



    Hi John

    Thank You very much answering.

    I know you are under a lot of stress.

    I do not use neons because I know what to do with your technology, I was thinking of the less experience people.

    I would like to talk, if you get a chance 215-910-1193

    Thanks


    Geoffrey

  7. #57

    Circut Board and Layout Board

    Here is the circuit board from the Kit. The circuit layout you are looking through the board.
    John





    John Bedini
    My homepage: http://johnbedini.net

  8. #58
    Networking Architect Aaron Murakami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Spokane, Washington
    Posts
    1,438
    Blog Entries
    1
    Had a few questions from some people that placed orders with the order form that had the original price before the price change.

    If we receive payment and it is postmarked before yesterday's date, YES, we will honor the original price.

    If you send in an order or wire payment from yesterday on, it needs to be at the new price indicated on the order form.
    Aaron Murakami





    You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

  9. #59
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Hawaii Big Island on the edge
    Posts
    26
    The kit is great. I started building this using the instructions from the book. I have three friends that are also interested. So far we have three frames with wheels;fixed shafts being prepared by the machine shop. I ordered in the electronic components, magnets, wire. Is it possible to order from you spools ,puls cap comutator and caps so we can learn the effect of the entire circuit? Thanks for all your help. Jeff Joseph in Hilo Hawaii

  10. #60
    Senior Member John_Koorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    1,077
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrey Joseph View Post
    The kit is great. I started building this using the instructions from the book. I have three friends that are also interested. So far we have three frames with wheels;fixed shafts being prepared by the machine shop. I ordered in the electronic components, magnets, wire. Is it possible to order from you spools ,puls cap comutator and caps so we can learn the effect of the entire circuit? Thanks for all your help. Jeff Joseph in Hilo Hawaii
    Hi Jeffrey,

    It sounds like your Bedini SG is coming along well.

    You can order spools, coil holders and welding rod from our website - Coils and Coil Components

    John Bedini is just finalising the comparator cap pulser board and we should have this available to order in February.

    John K.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •