Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

2019 ESTC ALL SEATS SOLD OUT!
PRE-REGISTER FOR THE
2020 ENERGY CONFERENCE

Monero XMR

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Bedini Energizer Kits Available!

Quote Originally Posted by Wei View Post
    Any performance specs for this kit?
    performance specs for what kit?

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

BEDINI SG BICYCLE WHEEL KIT

check the first post of the thread

There is only 'quality' descriptions. Any other info on how good is this kit to be worth the price?

Or is this thread about another kit? Am I confused or missing something?
    Last edited by Wei; 01-27-2013 at 05:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wei View Post
    BEDINI SG BICYCLE WHEEL KIT

check the first post of the thread

There is only 'quality' descriptions. Any other info on how good is this kit to be worth the price?

Or is this thread about another kit? Am I confused or missing something?
    sorry Wei,

there was a post right above yours that mentioned our 6 coil prototype Kit. so I wanted to be clear. this kit will give you 1 to 1 charging plus the mechanical, it is a test platform for research built to Johns specs, by John so he knows it works as he states.

Tom C

Quote Originally Posted by geoffrey sr miller View Post
    Hi Tom C.

Does Rick F. have a licensing agreement with John B to be selling his NEW SSG double disc unit on his website.
    IF it is John B patented technology?

Attachment 1421

Thanks

Geoffrey
    Geoffrey,

Rick in the past had a licensing agreement with John and Energenx. I do not know what the current state of their business arrangement is, its not my company.... . anyone can go off and build anything and sell it, and make all kinds of claims. I do not know what circuit Rick is using, it is most likely a derivitive of hJohn's monople circuits. I would not trust the claims of anything anyone makes as far as efficiency or performance goes until it has been verified independantly.

I can only tell you what is legal and ethical from our standpoint.

Tom C

Hi Tom C. or John B. or peter L

If all electronics. are potted in the new SSG unit WILL the neon bulbs be in there too?
    Or will neon bulbs be out in the open so you can see them?

Could you put up a pic. of the potted circuit of your new piastic SSG unit?

Are you and Chuck still going to work on the crystal cells, after you finish getting the SG plastic unit ready to sell at the end of Dec.?

Have you and Chuck done anything else with the self running oscillator / battery unit that you built?

Thanks, Geoffrey

Hey Tom,

From the video posted awhile back showing the test results on the CBA III, it looked like the kit was doing a lot better than 1 to 1 charging. As in the primary curve had barely dipped, and the charging curve completed...leaving room for another battery...

Quote Originally Posted by Tom C View Post
    sorry Wei,

there was a post right above yours that mentioned our 6 coil prototype Kit. so I wanted to be clear. this kit will give you 1 to 1 charging plus the mechanical, it is a test platform for research built to Johns specs, by John so he knows it works as he states.

Tom C

Quote Originally Posted by Branch Gordon View Post
    Hey Tom,

From the video posted awhile back showing the test results on the CBA III, it looked like the kit was doing a lot better than 1 to 1 charging. As in the primary curve had barely dipped, and the charging curve completed...leaving room for another battery...
    I doubt any of them want to catch bullets so they probably aren't going to say what the actual ratio is. The one in the Advanced builders DVD shows the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by bluestix View Post
    I doubt any of them want to catch bullets so they probably aren't going to say what the actual ratio is. The one in the Advanced builders DVD shows the same thing.
    bluestix,

No one is dodging any bullets here. That was a very short video of a small part of one of many test runs we did in John's shop at the time. It is very hard to look at a few minutes of video and draw any conclusions on what the charge/discharge ratio may be.

Our testing over repeated cycles showed that the charge battery charged at a similar rate as the primary battery discharged. If the mechanical energy generated by the rotating wheel was factored into the equations, the COP of the machine was greater than 1.

Can you post a reference to the advanced builders DVD where it shows the same thing? I'm not sure I've heard of it.

Thanks,

John K.

Hi To ALL can anybody answer the ? below

If all electronics. are potted in the new SSG unit WILL the neon bulbs be in there too?

Are you and Chuck still going to work on the crystal cells, after you finish getting the SG plastic unit ready to sell at the end of Dec.?

Have you and Chuck done anything else with the self running oscillator / battery unit that you built?

Thanks have a great day.

Geoffrey

Quote Originally Posted by geoffrey sr miller View Post
    Hi To ALL can anybody answer the ? below

Thanks have a great day.

Geoffrey
    The SG board that comes with the kit does not have neons in the circuit, so the answer is no. unless there are design changes I do not know about. there were no neons in the first prototypes we assembled.

Tom C