Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

2019 ESTC ALL SEATS SOLD OUT!
PRE-REGISTER FOR THE
2020 ENERGY CONFERENCE

Monero XMR

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bedini Energizer Kits Available!

Oh ok. As you likely already know, those coils are the wrong length....should be 130 feet. I wonder if Teslagenx will be
    selling individual coils at some point. I know they are a pain in the rear to make haha.

Quote Originally Posted by bluestix View Post
    100 Feet Parallel Coils of 8 #18 magnet wire

I guess there was some drama between John and Rick. I don't know. I wasn't really paying attention to that. So this link may be unwelcome here.

8 Circuit SSG Circuit Board and parts (Unassembled)

They used to sell assembled ones for $100.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom C View Post
    so does your searle device work? how long does the commutator last on your newman?

Tom C

Tom

Thanks for looking at the new website www.energybat.com
    I will be glad to talk to you about Searl & newman. I work with them about 1992 and on.
    Please call my phone# 215-910-1193 a lot of info to tell you.

Thanks

Geoffrey
    Last edited by geoffrey sr miller; 01-17-2013 at 08:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Branch Gordon View Post
    Oh ok. As you likely already know, those coils are the wrong length....should be 130 feet. I wonder if Teslagenx will be
    selling individual coils at some point. I know they are a pain in the rear to make haha.
    Pretty sure the length doesn't have to be exact. After quite a bit of testing with these coils I can assure you they work fine.

In the SSG DVD when asked about coil length I think the response was something along the lines of as much as you can fit on the spool. The more important part is that all the wires be the same length.

Networking Architect Aaron Murakami's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The reason most people do not get the results that John gets is because they don't do what he recommends.

Getting cheap coils that aren't long enough and cheap circuits with unmatched parts is a good way to get substandard results. Yes, the wheel will spin and you will charge a battery, but will you get the same gains in the recovery battery as John? The answer is NO. The results can still be pretty good, but this is also where people start to blame John because they don't get the same results.

If you want the best results, ideally, you need all the switches (transistors) to shut off at the exact same time so all the spikes for all coils are synchronized to the battery. That is one of the keys to getting superior results. Having them all shut off close to the same time does not give the same results.

If you have 5 people pushing a dead car over the road - what will push the car further? 5 people pushing out of synch with each other (close but out of synch nevertheless) or 5 people working together in perfect unison? The answer is obvious.

There is a reason why the specs in the book are given. That is so everyone knows what John is using to get the results he is getting. The recommended specs in the book is the specs that the kits are built to and it is these specs in conjunction with attraction mode that John is getting super high recovery in the secondary battery.

This thread is for these particular kits.

If anyone wants to discuss something different, please start a new thread or post in an appropriate thread that is already started.

-------------------------------

I'm working with John to see if we can make the coils and/or circuits available by themselves eventually, but it will be a bit. The manufacturer is making all of these in matched numbers for complete kits that people are ordering for now.
    Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete. ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Murakami View Post
    I'm working with John to see if we can make the coils and/or circuits available by themselves eventually, but it will be a bit. The manufacturer is making all of these in matched numbers for complete kits that people are ordering for now.
    Just out of curiosity what do you mean by 'matched numbers'?

I would guess that most transistors of a certain type and brand are basically identical to within certain tolerances or they would be discarded at the factory by the transistor manufacturer.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bluestix View Post
    Just out of curiosity what do you mean by 'matched numbers'?

I would guess that most transistors of a certain type and brand are basically identical to within certain tolerances or they would be discarded at the factory by the transistor manufacturer.
    I should have said matched components.

For the fact that the components have tolerances, that means they are not matched. They all vary within those tolerances.

Just about everyone has seen this. You can get a pack of 10 ohm resistors and all 10 will have a different resistance. They're all close enough to be used as a 10 ohm resistor.

With the transistors same thing, you can get 10 MJL21194's and they're all not perfectly synchronized. They're within certain tolerances as well.

The ultimate goal is to find ones that are matched to turn off and on at the same time. That way all 7 power winding's spikes will hit the battery synchronized all at the same time. It makes a difference when you're looking at those fast switching speeds. Matching transistors would be an advanced skill. You can have a great energizer without matching them, but when building a race car, we want everything as perfect as can be because like in a race, milliseconds can be the difference between winning or losing.
    Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete. ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Aaron,
    Sounds great. This is what I've been waiting for. Matching the components and, even worse, winding coils, is just not my primary skill set. It sounds from the description that this is a single output rather than each winding through a different diode, correct? About what size (AH) battery is this energizer designed to run from and what size bank to charge from that run battery? Can it be used at 24v or only 12? I'm sorry if I'm missing those details but I don't see them.
    thanks,
    howard

Quote Originally Posted by Howard Wetsman View Post
    Aaron,
    Sounds great. This is what I've been waiting for. Matching the components and, even worse, winding coils, is just not my primary skill set. It sounds from the description that this is a single output rather than each winding through a different diode, correct? About what size (AH) battery is this energizer designed to run from and what size bank to charge from that run battery? Can it be used at 24v or only 12? I'm sorry if I'm missing those details but I don't see them.
    thanks,
    howard
    Hi Howard,

Yes, the kit is designed as a single output. The standard SG circuit, with one input battery and one output battery.

When we tested it in John's shop we charged a 13Ah garden tractor battery with a similar sized primary battery. All of John's SG machines are designed to run on 12v.

John K.

Hi John Bedini

Why have you Potted the elc. on the new SSG plastic unit.
    If one trans.,res....etc... go's BAD you will have to replace the whole board.

Will you Warrant the board if it go's bad?

If you leave it open, then a trans. goes bad, just replace it.

I though that this SSG was to experiment with?

John are you going to be back here to talk?

Some things to think about.

Thanks

Geoffrey

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Wetsman View Post
    Aaron,
    thanks,
    howard
    As John K. said, it's single output. However, each winding does go through a different diode but they all come together to go to the same battery.
    Aaron Murakami