• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Basic Monopole Diagram

Click image for larger version

Name:	Monopole1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	72.2 KB
ID:	50794The basic circuit diagram of the simple monopole energizer.
    John Bedini
    My homepage: http://johnbedini.net

test message
    John Bedini
    My homepage: http://johnbedini.net

Comment

This is most likely the ultimate newbie question but trying to understand the purpose of the wheel? Can't we just build the coil as described in the book (which I LOVE!!!!!!!!) feed it power, cut the power, collect the spike, and repeat at the fastest rate which the coil can regenerate the spike and not bother with the wheel? Or does the wheel do more than spring the trigger to cut the power which creates the spike? I guess better put I am under the impression after reading the book that it is the cutting of the power to the coil which generates the spike and the wheels only purchase is to switch the source power off? Where did I get lost? THANKS Rick

Comment

you are in the Grade -1 of the entire episode ...dear! long way to go for you.

rgds,
        Faraday88.
        'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Originally posted by treehugrecycling@gmail.co View Post
          This is most likely the ultimate newbie question but trying to understand the purpose of the wheel? Can't we just build the coil as described in the book (which I LOVE!!!!!!!!) feed it power, cut the power, collect the spike, and repeat at the fastest rate which the coil can regenerate the spike and not bother with the wheel? Or does the wheel do more than spring the trigger to cut the power which creates the spike? I guess better put I am under the impression after reading the book that it is the cutting of the power to the coil which generates the spike and the wheels only purchase is to switch the source power off? Where did I get lost? THANKS Rick
          You need a trigger for this device to work and make transistor oscillate. This can be done by means of rotor with magnets which induce current in the coil by means of fluctuating magnetic field. SSG will allow to be tuned in order to keep this current down to the minimum while being efficient. This can be done by adjusting base resistance for lowest draw from the primary and (at the same time) highest rotor speed.
          In solid state (without moving parts) devices trigger pulse is provided by adjusting environment of transistor to "force" self oscillation. Again, this should be tuned for best charging rate by providing optimal environment for the transistor to work.
          There is also a way of providing trigger pulse from external source - square wave signal to the base of transistor. And again, the frequency of pulse needs to be adjusted in order to be efficient.

Vtech

Comment

Rick,

You are correct, the wheel has some differences versus solid state.

The rotored machine

1) The magnetics impart EM energy or potential to the SSG power coil so the primary battery does not have to supply as much to potentialize or establish an excess gradient upon the mass within the coil.

2) You get free mechanical energy as the coil interacts with the magnets on the wheel.

3)To make the rotored machine even more efficient we can also harness the mechanical energy and put it back into the system to add to the efficientcy via generating coils. Most forget or ignore this very important aspect of the rotored machine.

Hope this answers your questions.

Dave Wing

Comment

Dave and Vtech, first thanks for taking the time to answer a question from a beginner! Dave can you help me with a couple things;
              1) on your "2)You get free mechanical energy as the coil interacts with the magnets on the wheel"
              a) Is that really free as I spent some of my input batteries capacity to charge the coil to either pull or push (depending on the winding direction) to move that wheel magnet. To me is seems like I am simply recovering some of the energy I spent? Don't get me wrong I think that is VERY GREAT, but it seems like that is very helpful to make an incredibly efficient motor which is very good.
              2) But it seems to me that the Life Changing aspect is related to the spike created when the field is suddenly collapsed (or maybe it is more crushed then collapsed?) It seems like that spike is not a result of energy that we put into the coil from either or primary battery or energy from the field created by the wheel magnet but that we must be picking up surrounding natural energy through pulses created within the sudden collapse of the coil field. If the placement of the magnets is critical it seems like it would be the pulsing of the collapse of the field is of the correct cycle (I don't know electricity very well the correct term may be sound residence / frequency / HZ) but if pulsing is key I would think it would be more low residence to allow the surrounding energy to flow into the circuit and be captured. If this is true than given the right pulse I could create a residence that allows for the best collection or flow of energy into the circuit. Not knowing anything I would guess that I would be shooting for something close to the Earth's magnetic field rate (I think that was 7 ish HZ?). But I would have to find a way to dynamically alter the pulse and or residence for changes of the surrounding energy that would naturally result from solar flares, I would think also Earths place in daily rotation, seasonal tilt, the moon's positional impact etc to keep the flow of surrounding energy at its peak.

So hears my problem with that a) Am I way off base? b) my only input is John's book and reading some things on his web page. I don't know how frequency , HZ or residence is generated so I can adjust it. What books car there that I can read to learn this that will not steer me in the wrong direction. I sure I have missed several key reasons why this is the way it works but I could still learn a TON of why that is by playing with those residences, just have no clue what equipment to get to measure them, as I have got to believe the pulsing of the field collapse is what must be adjusted. Any book suggestions??? thanks!!!!!Rick

Comment

Dave and Vtech, first thanks for taking the time to answer a question from a beginner! Dave can you help me with a couple things;
                1) on your "2)You get free mechanical energy as the coil interacts with the magnets on the wheel"
                a) Is that really free as I spent some of my input batteries capacity to charge the coil to either pull or push (depending on the winding direction) to move that wheel magnet. To me is seems like I am simply recovering some of the energy I spent? Don't get me wrong I think that is VERY GREAT, but it seems like that is very helpful to make an incredibly efficient motor which is very good.
                2) But it seems to me that the Life Changing aspect is related to the spike created when the field is suddenly collapsed (or maybe it is more crushed then collapsed?) It seems like that spike is not a result of energy that we put into the coil from either or primary battery or energy from the field created by the wheel magnet but that we must be picking up surrounding natural energy through pulses created within the sudden collapse of the coil field. If the placement of the magnets is critical it seems like it would be the pulsing of the collapse of the field is of the correct cycle (I don't know electricity very well the correct term may be sound residence / frequency / HZ) but if pulsing is key I would think it would be more low residence to allow the surrounding energy to flow into the circuit and be captured. If this is true than given the right pulse I could create a residence that allows for the best collection or flow of energy into the circuit. Not knowing anything I would guess that I would be shooting for something close to the Earth's magnetic field rate (I think that was 7 ish HZ?). But I would have to find a way to dynamically alter the pulse and or residence for changes of the surrounding energy that would naturally result from solar flares, I would think also Earths place in daily rotation, seasonal tilt, the moon's positional impact etc to keep the flow of surrounding energy at its peak.

So hears my problem with that a) Am I way off base? b) my only input is John's book and reading some things on his web page. I don't know how frequency , HZ or residence is generated so I can adjust it. What books car there that I can read to learn this that will not steer me in the wrong direction. I sure I have missed several key reasons why this is the way it works but I could still learn a TON of why that is by playing with those residences, just have no clue what equipment to get to measure them, as I have got to believe the pulsing of the field collapse is what must be adjusted. Any book suggestions??? thanks!!!!!Rick
                Read all of tesla patents, read the final secret of free energy by tom bearden, edward leedskalnins work on magnets, secret weapons of the cold war by jerry vassilitos. you need an oscilloscope for measuring all of what you were asking.

resonance comes in many forms, between the wheel and the coil, between the coil and primary battery,. between the coil and the charge battery, there is even resonance in the trigger circuit, that has a way of being tuned.

al I can say to you is build the standard SG from the book, then experiment, it is all you need to get started.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Would I be trying to match my pulse of the field collapse with the exact residence of the energy around me? If yes how do I measure residence? Should I start reading on sound residence and how that flows from the source to end location. Does a sound wave stop once it hits something and that something starts to resonate? Could I send a very slow sound wave residence (around 7Hz' ish) at the speed of sound with little to no lose at a very great distance? Would ham radio information be the BEST source to learn more about this in relationship to the connection to the surrounding energy from the spike? THANKS...Rick

Comment

Thanks Tom, ya I am selling a bunch of stuff on ebay right now to raise the funds to buy the stuff to build it and also trying to raise funds to be able to go the the conference in June, if I can sell my items in time on eBay I will probably register for the conference first as there is a space cutoff on that. Thanks for the book info, can't get those ones at the library so I will get those right after I raise enough to get to the conference. I am on disability so limited funds. Best...Rick

Comment

Would I be trying to match my pulse of the field collapse with the exact residence of the energy around me? If yes how do I measure residence? Should I start reading on sound residence and how that flows from the source to end location. Does a sound wave stop once it hits something and that something starts to resonate? Could I send a very slow sound wave residence (around 7Hz' ish) at the speed of sound with little to no lose at a very great distance? Would ham radio information be the BEST source to learn more about this in relationship to the connection to the surrounding energy from the spike? THANKS...Rick

aah you are asking conflicting questions, frequency in air always operates at the speed of sound. a 7 hz sine wave travels at 1130 feet per second, so does a 20khz sine wave in air. slower in water. frequency in a circuit is different, and resonant circuits are what we are talking about here. look up LCR circuits at allaboutcircuits.com

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

It is free in the sense that the traditional solid state SSG coil core just sends the magnetic field out into the surrounding air, where the rotored version coil core repels or attracts the magnet causing rotation, just like you said. And yes it is very good indeed.

Dave Wing

Comment

Jerry Vassilatos book Secrets Of Cold War Technology can be had for free at scribd.com. Just do a search and you will find it. It beats paying $160.00 to $340.00 on Amazon.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom C View Post
                            aah you are asking conflicting questions, frequency in air always operates at the speed of sound. a 7 hz sine wave travels at 1130 feet per second, so does a 20khz sine wave in air. slower in water. frequency in a circuit is different, and resonant circuits are what we are talking about here. look up LCR circuits at allaboutcircuits.com

Tom C
                            Thanks Tom! the allaboutcircuits.com is a great site for me to learn much from, it is going to take a bit of digesting as my understanding is at volume 1, chapter one. It looks like when I get to the point that I can understand an LCR meter it will help me measure the circuit oscillation which will be very helpful.
                            But I am still a missing a big fundamental piece in my understanding, as it still seems to me that the most important aspect is to determine as close as possible the exact resonance of the natural energy in the air, which I want to pull in to the circuit "wirelessly" with little resistance from this natural energy. And once I figure out this resonance couldn't I just feed the resonance into an attena, esttablishing a link with the surrounding energy, it is sure to be much greater than what I feed into it, collect the larger quantity of energy until the link is lost, (I guess this would be kind of like priming a pump?), then repeat? Since I would be collecting more than I use it would seem I need to figure out how John finds the right resonance to collect this surounding energy and a way to throttle down the collection of it so it doesn't massively exceed my wires/batteries limits? I think once I understand how you are doing that I can ask questions which make more sense

Comment

ok another newbie question. Does this mean that everything has a specific point where it will oscillate? Do you have to pump in lots of energy into something to make it oscillate? Or can you just play a digital recording of a sound and cause something to oscillate using very little power? THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rick

Comment

Working...
                              X