Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

those guys are very busy,, I would not expect a response from them..... what I can tell you is this, if you do not worry about magnet shape, but understand the theory behind the device, and the recovery taking place a similar machine can be made that will perform exactly the same. their are several thousand replications of the SG motor in it's original configuration. most people including the John, Peter and Aaron are far beyond the original machine in their research.... so I would encourage the build, as we do all experimenters for their personal benefit, and the dispersal of this knowledge.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Thank you for the input and, yes, I assume they are pretty busy but, hopefully, not to busy to maintain their own stuff such as this thread.
      And I am aware this is far beyond the original SG as I, myself, have already built some more advanced systems such as these-
      www.furaffinity.net/view/3345578/
      www.furaffinity.net/view/5291863/
      So many, in fact, I actually sold a bunch of old experiments and parts just to make room and raise cash for new projects-
      www.furaffinity.net/view/9948485/

And, more recently, I am working on other approaches such as these devices-
      www.furaffinity.net/view/14791610/
      www.furaffinity.net/view/15133059/

But I never bothered to build the single battery version of the SG and just want to build one to show to others. . .

I did manage to find some round ferrite magnets that are 3/8" thick in both 5/8" diameter and 3/4" diameter.
      I have no idea which diameter might be better suited to replace the original 5/8" square magnets Shawnee allegedly used and I assume the flux geometry is certainly going to be a different shape.

SO, if I am to build this single battery replication, what is the best thread on this forum to share such things?

Please respond.

Kindest regards;

}:>

Originally posted by Tom C View Post
      those guys are very busy,, I would not expect a response from them..... what I can tell you is this, if you do not worry about magnet shape, but understand the theory behind the device, and the recovery taking place a similar machine can be made that will perform exactly the same. their are several thousand replications of the SG motor in it's original configuration. most people including the John, Peter and Aaron are far beyond the original machine in their research.... so I would encourage the build, as we do all experimenters for their personal benefit, and the dispersal of this knowledge.

Tom C

Comment

feel free to start a thread in the Beginner monopole forum

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Working...
        X