why do you need something different?

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

how about a clamping diode?

Comment

100v zener should work

Comment

No, an NE-2 neon bulb is the only part that should be needed and used in this part of the circuit.

You can place a 4K7 resistor in series as we do in the TeslagenX SG8 kit to offer more protection, but that's it.

John K.

Comment

john means a 47k resistor in series with the ne-2.

Comment

No I don't. I mean a 4K7 (or 4.7K ohm).

John K.

Comment

Sorry about that, I know better. 4,700 ohm in series with NE-2 bulb. In an attempt to clarify I made it confusing. My brain doesn't work some times. I will butt out now. Aln

Comment

No problem aln. Easy mistake to make

John K.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Wards Op-Amp Cad Dump Inside and Outside_Wiring in-progress.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	98.0 KB
ID:	46690
                    Originally posted by John_Bedini View Post
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]13[/ATTACH]The basic circuit diagram of the simple monopole energizer.

Hello John,

-Somewhere in these Monopole threads i "Think" i thread i read you stating about the SG circuit "Get rid of the Clamping Diode".

-In a past Energy Conference video i "Think" i heard you say about your 10-Coiler, "The problem is everyone wants to change it".

-In DVD Energy from the Vacuum, i "Think" you stated "Exact same circuit x 10".

I noticed how slow the MJL21194 Trani's and IRFP250 FET's turn Off when trying One-Battery-Two Cap's Tesla Switch. Please advise about the Clamping Diode from Base to Emitter in SG circuit and if you said this, why you said this.
                    The attached pic is from tests with H1D1 to BD243 to MJL21194. Just example of slow turn Off.

These other pic's are variants of SG sporting 26 AWG for 4 Trani SS SG and 23 AWG for 8 & 9 Filar's seen in 4-Coiler pic. I suppose I should confirm reason why some chose 18 AWG, for higher voltages i think. The rotored 23 AWG x8 & 9 run stone cold. The SS SG 26 AWG's get warm when pushed < 700mA @ 12VDC.

Thank you in advance for your reply and for sharing your technology,

Ward
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Volty; 11-11-2014, 04:36 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

I desire to replicate Shawnee's single battery system based on the diagram as found in the beginners handbook but there appears to be missing specifications for the magnets.
                      The diagram appears to indicate a 5/8" X 5/8" magnet BUT this is only two of the three dimensions and does not specify type of magnet such as ceramic versus neodymium or n42 versus n52.

Can John or Aaron please check into this and provide suggestions for the magnets including complete dimensions and type specifications?

Please respond.

Kindest regards;

}:>

Comment

Scorch, I am sure they are ceramic magnets, neos sature the core.

Comment

This might be a reasonable assumption then next question is: What are the dimensions and source?
                          The suggestion (John's drawing*) is to use a skate wheel which I believe will work well BUT is not wide enough for the typical magnets we've been using on other SSG experiments which measure 1 7/8" X 7/8" X 3/8" therefore will hang out far beyond the edges of a typical skate wheel.

The original drawing* just says 5/8" X 5/8".

BUT I am experiencing difficulty locating any ceramic magnets that are even close to this 0.625" dimension and it's still possible that Shawnee may have used neodymium magnets.
                          Her project had a small rotor so unlikely it used the same magnets we usually use for the bicycle wheel SSG. Is it possible this is an error?
                          Did John actually intend to suggest a different size magnet for the 2.5" diameter wheel?

*See: Beginners handbook or: www.keelynet.com/bedmot/bedmot.htm

Originally posted by AlvaroHN View Post
                          Scorch, I am sure they are ceramic magnets, neos sature the core.

Comment

they can be round....
                            Last edited by Tom C; 01-10-2015, 01:35 AM.

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

I prefer to follow John's advice to not make any changes from his original specifications which is why I am here attempting to discover clarifications on these things.

Did Shawnee use round magnets and, if so, what is the source?

I'm not finding any 5/8" X 5/8" ceramic disks at the usual sources...

Kindest regards;

Originally posted by Tom C View Post
                              they can be round....

Comment

I guess new questions are in order at this point. . .

In consideration I came to this 'sticky' "monopole diagram" thread (originated by John) to ask a specific question about a diagram John created and there has been no specific response; is John, Aaron, or Peter actually paying attention here?
                                >

And, if yes, thank you very much! And then wondering: Are you willing to provide any support for the replication of Shawnee's original award winning experiment?
                                >

And if so; what should my expectations be and can you suggest the best thread (on this forum) to share my replication where you might be interested in this?
                                >

Please respond.

If not interested then please remain silent and I shall work without your support and share my work elsewhere.

And, in the meantime, I will simply keep working on other projects such as this other replication I'm currently working on-
                                http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...periments.html

Kindest regards;

Comment

Working...
                                X