Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

ONLY 150 118 99 76 SEATS AVAILABLE! - 2019 ENERGY CONFERENCE

Monero XMR

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Basic Monopole Diagram

Quote Originally Posted by treehugrecycling@gmail.co View Post
    Would I be trying to match my pulse of the field collapse with the exact residence of the energy around me? If yes how do I measure residence? Should I start reading on sound residence and how that flows from the source to end location. Does a sound wave stop once it hits something and that something starts to resonate? Could I send a very slow sound wave residence (around 7Hz' ish) at the speed of sound with little to no lose at a very great distance? Would ham radio information be the BEST source to learn more about this in relationship to the connection to the surrounding energy from the spike? THANKS...Rick

aah you are asking conflicting questions, frequency in air always operates at the speed of sound. a 7 hz sine wave travels at 1130 feet per second, so does a 20khz sine wave in air. slower in water. frequency in a circuit is different, and resonant circuits are what we are talking about here. look up LCR circuits at allaboutcircuits.com

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

1) on your "2)You get free mechanical energy as the coil interacts with the magnets on the wheel"
    a) Is that really free as I spent some of my input batteries capacity to charge the coil to either pull or push (depending on the winding direction) to move that wheel magnet. To me is seems like I am simply recovering some of the energy I spent? Don't get me wrong I think that is VERY GREAT, but it seems like that is very helpful to make an incredibly efficient motor which is very good.

It is free in the sense that the traditional solid state SSG coil core just sends the magnetic field out into the surrounding air, where the rotored version coil core repels or attracts the magnet causing rotation, just like you said. And yes it is very good indeed.

Dave Wing

Jerry Vassilatos book Secrets Of Cold War Technology can be had for free at scribd.com. Just do a search and you will find it. It beats paying $160.00 to $340.00 on Amazon.

Kansas City, MO - Born Santa Cruz, CA + 10 Years in Seattle
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom C View Post
    aah you are asking conflicting questions, frequency in air always operates at the speed of sound. a 7 hz sine wave travels at 1130 feet per second, so does a 20khz sine wave in air. slower in water. frequency in a circuit is different, and resonant circuits are what we are talking about here. look up LCR circuits at allaboutcircuits.com

Tom C
    Thanks Tom! the allaboutcircuits.com is a great site for me to learn much from, it is going to take a bit of digesting as my understanding is at volume 1, chapter one. It looks like when I get to the point that I can understand an LCR meter it will help me measure the circuit oscillation which will be very helpful.
    But I am still a missing a big fundamental piece in my understanding, as it still seems to me that the most important aspect is to determine as close as possible the exact resonance of the natural energy in the air, which I want to pull in to the circuit "wirelessly" with little resistance from this natural energy. And once I figure out this resonance couldn't I just feed the resonance into an attena, esttablishing a link with the surrounding energy, it is sure to be much greater than what I feed into it, collect the larger quantity of energy until the link is lost, (I guess this would be kind of like priming a pump?), then repeat? Since I would be collecting more than I use it would seem I need to figure out how John finds the right resonance to collect this surounding energy and a way to throttle down the collection of it so it doesn't massively exceed my wires/batteries limits? I think once I understand how you are doing that I can ask questions which make more sense

ok another newbie question. Does this mean that everything has a specific point where it will oscillate? Do you have to pump in lots of energy into something to make it oscillate? Or can you just play a digital recording of a sound and cause something to oscillate using very little power? THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rick

Will I need to be careful of duplicating the oscillation of my body or the roof above me trying to find the pattern which allows the surrounding natural energy to flow with the least amount of resistance?

Will I need to be careful of duplicating the oscillation of my body or the roof above me trying to find the pattern which allows the surrounding natural energy to flow with the least amount of resistance?
    you just need to start reading, especisally tesla and leedskalnin. its not easy to answer your questions. an LCR meter is not what I am talking about a tank cicruit is about resonance. it is designed using mathematical formulas. resonance in a circuit is different than free air resonance, and different than the schuman resonance and different than resonance in solids...... or resonance in solids with cavities, or the permeability of a solid based upon its molecular structure. way too deep of a subject. the monopole draws the dipole from the vacuum using the coil, the resonance in the circuit reduces current draw from the primary and helps to push the dipole into the charge battery. resonance of the quantum state is done in the center of the coil. you find out the resonant point because it gives you the best charging. it is sympathetic resonance between all parts of the circuit. study Johns amplifier patents you will understand the SG (feed forward designs)

Tom C

ok another newbie question. Does this mean that everything has a specific point where it will oscillate? Do you have to pump in lots of energy into something to make it oscillate? Or can you just play a digital recording of a sound and cause something to oscillate using very little power? THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rick
    Answer to your first question - Yes.
    Answer to your second question - No.
    The third question is more complex. Yes and NOT always. Beside fundamental frequencies there are also sub and harmonics. You can magnify the effect by using extracted harmonics of resonant frequencies and further limit the energy while achieving better result. I think we're floating away from basic monopole idea but since you asked

Vtech

Quote Originally Posted by blackchisel97 View Post
    Answer to your first question - Yes.
    Answer to your second question - No.
    The third question is more complex. Yes and NOT always. Beside fundamental frequencies there are also sub and harmonics. You can magnify the effect by using extracted harmonics of resonant frequencies and further limit the energy while achieving better result. I think we're floating away from basic monopole idea but since you asked

Vtech

yea what he said...... thanks for the board Vtech!!

Tom C

treehug start a new thread on resonance elsewhewre on the forum. it will be better served there.

Tom C