Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will I need to be careful of duplicating the oscillation of my body or the roof above me trying to find the pattern which allows the surrounding natural energy to flow with the least amount of resistance?

Comment

Originally posted by treehugrecycling@gmail.co View Post
      Will I need to be careful of duplicating the oscillation of my body or the roof above me trying to find the pattern which allows the surrounding natural energy to flow with the least amount of resistance?
      you just need to start reading, especisally tesla and leedskalnin. its not easy to answer your questions. an LCR meter is not what I am talking about a tank cicruit is about resonance. it is designed using mathematical formulas. resonance in a circuit is different than free air resonance, and different than the schuman resonance and different than resonance in solids...... or resonance in solids with cavities, or the permeability of a solid based upon its molecular structure. way too deep of a subject. the monopole draws the dipole from the vacuum using the coil, the resonance in the circuit reduces current draw from the primary and helps to push the dipole into the charge battery. resonance of the quantum state is done in the center of the coil. you find out the resonant point because it gives you the best charging. it is sympathetic resonance between all parts of the circuit. study Johns amplifier patents you will understand the SG (feed forward designs)

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Originally posted by treehugrecycling@gmail.co View Post
        ok another newbie question. Does this mean that everything has a specific point where it will oscillate? Do you have to pump in lots of energy into something to make it oscillate? Or can you just play a digital recording of a sound and cause something to oscillate using very little power? THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rick
        Answer to your first question - Yes.
        Answer to your second question - No.
        The third question is more complex. Yes and NOT always. Beside fundamental frequencies there are also sub and harmonics. You can magnify the effect by using extracted harmonics of resonant frequencies and further limit the energy while achieving better result. I think we're floating away from basic monopole idea but since you asked

Vtech

Comment

Originally posted by blackchisel97 View Post
          Answer to your first question - Yes.
          Answer to your second question - No.
          The third question is more complex. Yes and NOT always. Beside fundamental frequencies there are also sub and harmonics. You can magnify the effect by using extracted harmonics of resonant frequencies and further limit the energy while achieving better result. I think we're floating away from basic monopole idea but since you asked

Vtech

yea what he said...... thanks for the board Vtech!!

Tom C

Comment

treehug start a new thread on resonance elsewhewre on the forum. it will be better served there.

Tom C

Comment

Originally posted by Tom C View Post
              yea what he said...... thanks for the board Vtech!!

Tom C
              You're welcome Tom. I'll try to either take a picture with all peripheral components connected or draw them and post in Beck thread. This should help assembling everything together.

Thanks
              Vtech

Comment

Is There a list with a decreasing order of priority about how to improve a running SSG system ?

Comment

Hey you guys interesting reading I have a question to any body who can answer it how could you use a photomicrosensor to trigger the ssg does anybody have a schematic jneo

Comment

John: NEW DEVELOPMENT WITH SSG THIS IS MIND BLOWING!!!!
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRos1beoQp4

Comment

Hey that is inttesting I have made a ssh bedini wheel and I will give it a go to to see what results I get speak in a few weeks john

Comment

I have a question;
                        HOW COULD BE REPLACED THE NEON BULB WITH A EQUIVALENT COMPONENT ?

Comment

Question ?

Originally posted by john_bedini View Post
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]13[/ATTACH]the basic circuit diagram of the simple monopole energizer.
                          how could be replaced the neon bulb with another equivalent part ?

Comment

e bay 10 for 3 bucks
                            http://www.ebay.com/bhp/neon-bulb-ne2
                            in a pinch [do not recomend]cost more
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	fluorescent-lamp-starter-sw.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	14.1 KB
ID:	46167
                            fluorescent lamp starter

Comment

thanks but this is not what i asked.

i need another equivalent not another "lamp" !

Comment

IT'S THE NEON- BULB USED IN A [fluorescent lamp starter] YOU WILL HAVE TO REMOVE IT TO USE
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	01[1] starter.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	13.5 KB
ID:	46172

Comment

Working...
                                X