Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to Energy Science Forum!

Welcome to Energy Science Forum!

This forum is for open source sharing, support, networking and anything else relating to sustainability.

This includes looking deeper into the fundamentals that describe our natural world.

The topics will include free energy, electric science, green building, agriculture, financial sustainability and more.

Please keep a positive attitude. Constructive debates are encouraged but trolling and disrespecting others will not be tolerated.

Spammers will have their IP addresses permanently blocked.

So feel free to jump in and join us in this adventure!
    Admin
    Energy Science Forum

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT USING THIS FORUM, PLEASE READ THIS F.A.Q. FIRST. http://www.energyscienceforum.com/fa...=vb3_board_faq

Do we continue to post our results from our 20 runs on the yahoo groups files, or do we post them here for advancement?

James
    Best Regards ~ James, Somewhere In Idaho

Comment

Hi James,

The Yahoo! Groups will be suspended once everyone has migrated to this forum, so go ahead and create a thread for yourself in the Bedini Monopole 3 sub-forum of the Bedini SG forum.

Call your thread something like "James Gray 3rd SSG" and post your load testing results. Unlike the Yahoo! Groups we are not (at this stage) restricting membership to the advanced forums, so if you think you're ready for advanced setups you can just join in on the conversation.

John K.
      Last edited by John_Koorn; 07-31-2012, 12:34 AM. Reason: Typo

Comment

Awesome...thank you!
        Best Regards ~ James, Somewhere In Idaho

Comment

Congratulations folks for this forum.
          Finally this info-seeking and info-sharing needs have their deserved "home".
          Yahoo groups software is way old and unpractical to do something serious with it anymore.
          vBulletin v4... is a great forum software.
          Thanks and regards.

Comment

My name is Jeffrey Joseph; I have been aware of pulsed energy for several years. I was originally introduced thru Merey pulse modulator and water fuel cells. I wanted to run my car on water. I was introduced to the tiny window motor several months ago and ran many runs. I have wound my own coils and am running a tiny window motor now at 12v source 90v charge with neon glowing and no heat on the ssg 3055 and it is charging great 50mv. I have learned I can store the energy in batteries.
            I want to weld with hydrogen from my water cell. I want to get rid or about $1500 /mth electric bill and run a boat and car for free. Please point me to the right forums. Happiness and Joy from Hilo Hawaii Jeff

Comment

Part of the time I can post:

You may post new threads
              You may post replies
              You may post attachments
              You may edit your posts

Part of the time is does not say that I am logged in when I am and it will say that I am registered: