Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Real History of the Ed Gray Motor by Mark McKay, E.E.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Real History of the Ed Gray Motor by Mark McKay, E.E.

"E.V. Gray's Motor is One of the Most Sought After Technologies in the History of Exotic Energy Science. What You are About to Learn is the Real Story of Ed Gray and the Astonishing Path He Travelled to Develope, Prove, and Eventually Lose Control of This Incredible Technology"

REVEALED: The "insiders" finally tell all. After over 30 years of silence, every single person who was a witness to these events has been interviewed and had an opportunity to tell their side of the story. What emerges is a tale far stranger than fiction!

Support Energy Science Forum by getting a copy here: The Real History of the Ed Gray Motor
    Admin
    Energy Science Forum

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT USING THIS FORUM, PLEASE READ THIS F.A.Q. FIRST. http://www.energyscienceforum.com/fa...=vb3_board_faq

Just got thru watching this video and I have a question it appears that Mark
    knows what is in the BLACK BOX can or where does he discuss the contents
    of this box?
    I enjoyed the story about EV GRAY and learned a few things of his back ground
    but what about the box?
    Thank You
    Kevin

Comment

The E.V. Gray Converter Technology

Originally posted by kevin View Post
      Just got thru watching this video and I have a question it appears that Mark
      knows what is in the BLACK BOX can or where does he discuss the contents
      of this box?
      I enjoyed the story about EV GRAY and learned a few things of his back ground
      but what about the box?
      Thank You
      Kevin
      Dear Kevin,

Drop me an email at mmckay@simplexgrinnell.com and I shall send you my latest paper "E. V. Gray Reverse Engineering Top 10 Hints", Right now it is a 26 page Word document that is 80% complete. I also have another paper on my WAG in combining the Eric Dollard circuit with Tesla circuits in one solution to the push-pull topology of the Gray power supply.

I don't have (and neither does anybody else) a complete understanding of the Gray converter circuit. All we have are hints about its general consturction.

I have found that the Bedini Motor system and the Gray converter seem to share some common principles, however Gray's team was able to make some kind of modification that increased the novel output by a factor of 100X.

Mark McKay, PE

Comment

Originally posted by Spokane1 View Post
        Dear Kevin,

Drop me an email at mmckay@simplexgrinnell.com and I shall send you my latest paper "E. V. Gray Reverse Engineering Top 10 Hints", Right now it is a 26 page Word document that is 80% complete. I also have another paper on my WAG in combining the Eric Dollard circuit with Tesla circuits in one solution to the push-pull topology of the Gray power supply.

I don't have (and neither does anybody else) a complete understanding of the Gray converter circuit. All we have are hints about its general consturction.

I have found that the Bedini Motor system and the Gray converter seem to share some common principles, however Gray's team was able to make some kind of modification that increased the novel output by a factor of 100X.

Mark McKay, PE
        Great Hints indeed!
        Best Regards,
        Faraday88.
        'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Thank You Mark for the fast response
          You have some very good info indeed Sir
          I shall get back to you after I have read this info
          Kevin

Comment

hoping i have this note and information to speed up my work

Comment

Hi,

I remember in one of the DVD (1 OR 2 PART of the EFTV) Tom bearden says that John Bedini succesfully replicates the E.V Gray Motor.
              if it is true, how much of the original Motor is succesfully replicated???? if not the factor of 100 times gain as mentioned below.
              Rgds,
              Faraday88.

Comment

Dear Faraday88.

If Mr. Tom Bearden did make such a comment is was either a great exaggeration or un-intended error. However, I do believe that the fundamental principles between these two technologies will be found to be very similar - those being:

1. A sudden full current to no current disruptive switching transition in an electrical system where delay times are very important.

2. A large collapsing magnetic field with a critical value of -dB/dt

3. A large mass of active soft iron conductor and/or core material

4. A very low impedance source of charge carriers (the lead/acid battery) as a dedicated part of the conversion process and not the power supply

5. An isolated and independent secondary collection/harvest system that collects the novel energy.

6. A capacitor storage system.

7. An electromechanical (or other) conversion system that maximizes the real world work that can be extracted for this novel energy.

The Bedini system generates just a small amount of this anomalous enrergy. Even then it has interesting effects on the chemistry of the batteries employed and under long term delicate conditions can exhibit OU properties.

If a well constructed single large stage Bedini coil were considered to have an output of 1.0 units of this novel energy then a similar sized Gray converter circuit would have between 100X and 1000X times more.

How much of the E,V, Gray Motor has been replicated? Short answer: not much; The "Motor" is not the issue in reverse engineering this technology. The "motor" is an exercise in classical electromagnetic repulsion/attraction design. Of which there are several approaches. The real "kernel" of this technology is in the Tesla converter circuit that converts classical electron flow into the novel "something else" (Cold Electricity or whatever you want to call it). Several people have built repulsion motors with various degrees of ability, but none of them will (or have) function(ed) with classical electron flow as an energy source. Until we solve the mysteries of the converter we are wasting our time and limited resources on the electromechanical portion of the technology.

I have spent many hours in direct conversation with John and all he knows about his 1973 experiences in the Van Nuys E.V. Gray shop. I don't recall John ever describing replication experiments that followed the E.V. Gray team’s approach of 3 kV - 5 kV disruptive discharges for the purposes of generating and storing novel energies. John has spent his creative energies exploring the use of transistor blocking oscillators as a means to provide the sudden current transition.

Several people have built many replications of the 1986 patented "Converter Element Switching Tube" and to my knowledge none of them have been able to harvest any sort of usable energy from these devices. That is because the patent doesn't contain all the circuit features needed for the tube to function. Some well funded individuals (Gary Porter and Gary Magratten) have built both devices and combined them in a complete circuit. To my knowledge neither of these replications has displayed even a fraction of the performance accomplished by the Gray EMA4 at 10 H.P.

We have a long way to go. But if someone cracks this converter circuit challenge then progress would flow like a busted dam overnight.

Mark McKay

Comment

Hi Mark,
                  First of all, Thanks a million! for your highlights on the various Intricacies. i have few more doubts and speculations though..
                  1) Did you hear of this guy called Ismael Aviso..? this guy along with Doug Konehead seem to have relicated the E.V Gray effect!!!!
                  they apparently are using what they call as the 'shorting of the coil' effect to get coupious of ambient Energy and storing them in the Capacitor for subsiquent release. in a video he shows a 1Kg weight thrown off vertically 25 feet into air!!!!(like Gray's Poping Eleectromagnets.)
                  2)My own speculations on the E.V Gray system are that it is a two stage/Phase amplification effect one in the Charge-mode(Forward) and the othet in the Discharge mode(Return). each involving Radiant Energy infusion specific to the respective mode. and Aaron Murakami shows this with greater clarity in his theory as well.
                  3)There are many common features with the Bedini systems with the E.V Gray system, one primary element being the G-Field Coils and the Gray repulsor coil...4) in your story this guy ..Marvin Cole is the real person behind the Motor development, then how is it that he let Gray patent it?? why and where did Cole disappear? and if Cole could improve and master the Power supply to the Motor..why di'nt he him self patent it?
                  I' m delighted to learn more on these lines and also would want to work on the system my self...(if time permits)
                  but its really you who owns the credit for now to bring out certain facts on the Gray story.
                  bye for now Mark,
                  Best Reagrds,
                  Faraday88.
                  Last edited by Faraday88; 11-19-2012, 09:50 PM. Reason: corrections

Comment

Dear Faraday,

Thank you for the support. It seems that interest in the E. V. Gray saga is at a low point these days. It would be nice if I or someone else could come up with at least a partial breakthrough to get this project off dead center.

Anyway, to address some of your questions:

1.) I know of Doug Konehead and have read some of his experimental reports. He is a true experimenter and not just an armchair physics theorist. He has observed some interesting phenomena. One that I recall was “Splatter Energy”. I really don’t know how far his research has gone. I know that he has attempted several E.V. Gray reproductions and more power to him. If he really had rediscovered the lost E.V. Gray technology (with a COP of 284+) then we both would be reading about him and his company in the Wall Street Journal, and maybe we might some day, but not yet. I don’t know of Ismael Aviso, but I don’t get out much.

I am not familiar with the popping coil experiment that you describe, but he is certainly on the right track. The problem with popping coil demonstrations (like what Gray did a lot of) is that they tell you nothing unless you know just exactly how much energy was stored in the discharge capacitor to start with.

Consider the data you provided; 1 Kg (2.2 lbs) to a height of 25 feet. Well, that means that about 41 Joules were delivered to the popping mass. That is not a lot of energy in the scheme of things. That is the same amount of energy stored in a 10 mF capacitor charged to 3 kV – if you could get all of the energy out and into the popping coils. Typically the efficiency of a common pulse circuit is less than 10% with most losses going to eddy currents and the switching system.

In my experiments I want to see at least a 50% improvement in the height of my small popping coils when comparing classical energy to the output of some new converter circuit.

2. We have no theory to explain what Gray was playing with. Any theory that guides your experiment advancements is a good one.

3. Gray patented the technology about 2 years after Marvin Cole had left the project. Even then he had to hire a Ph. D. in EE to write the patent for him with a lot of Gray’s bogus miss-information. However, it appears that a number of original drawings were used for the patent illustrations.

The detail circumstances of Marvin Cole’s departure are known by only one man – Mr. George Gray, E. V. Gray’s nephew (78). He chooses not to disclose this history, at least not to me.

What is known is that Mr. Cole left suddenly and left a lot of experimental hardware behind. Furthermore Gray was certain that he was not coming back. There is some evidence that Mr. Cole might have destroyed a lot of his notes and documentation.

My speculation is that Mr. Cole discovered a concurrent antigravity process associated with this technology and the fear of this knowledge caused him to panic – and probably with good reason.
                    Mr. Cole probably intended to patent the technology then decided against it when he pictured himself being taken captive by some Black Box organization and having to work for them under duress the rest of his life. (I wonder how many people are presently held as technical slaves by our own government.)

Mark McKay

Comment

Hi Mark,
                      Greetings!
                      Here is the website of Mr. Aviso Ismael who claims to have replicated E,V Gray Effect.
                      AVISO Energy, Inc.
                      he says that he was guided by Kone head and uses Low Impedence 'shorting of coils' as opposed to high Impedance mode in Bedini/Newmann cases.
                      just to give my personal account of an interesting similar effect of Shorting of the coil action:
                      A simple PMDC motor, when run by a 12v d.c input(Battery), if is interrupted by Causing a momentary(Switched) Short accross the terminal gives tremendous Jerks to the Pulse of this Short... i wonder if this is the same 'shorting' that Aviso and Kone head are refering to..???? the captured Back e.m.f to the Pulse if stored in a Capacitor?????
                      Just my guesses...
                      more later, bye for now,
                      Rgds,
                      Faraday88.
                      Last edited by Faraday88; 11-22-2012, 08:52 PM.

Comment

Revelations of the ema black box by Alan Francoeur

Greetings Everyone

I would like to add information to this discussion. Mark M and Peter L were here in the past long before the conference and I showed them the synchronous dynamotor set up Edwin Gray had and the gold/brown ema motor cart with the (no one knew what it was at the time) black box power supply and we had plenty to talk about. No one knew what this device was until I started my in depth research and study into this very interesting technology and related the concepts to my observations of the rogue waves I witness from waves in lakes leading to the standing wave using electrical terms.

I have come to the conclusion and realization that this technology is in fact a dual channel solid state standing wave generator power supply constructed by Mr. Richard Hackenberger before he died. I also realized Richard H also sabotaged this power supply in such as way so as only one single channel would activate allowing for the sanding wave effect to not manifest while the device produces sparks. Both channels in this black box power supply need to function in order for the standing wave effect to work and only Richard H would of had the knowledge to deactivate the sw effect in such a way as to not be noticed by anyone, including Edwin Gray and all the others that worked with him after Richard H pass on. That is until I got my hands on this power supply using critical observation as I always do.

This is very revealing and I think Richard H must of had issues or discrepancies with Edwin Gray, and or he disagreed with the path they were on at the time for some reason leading to miss trust, and he deactivated the standing wave effect in such as way that power supply appeared to operate normally but with only one active channel. No one with the team knew or noticed anything out of the ordinary so the research continued without Richard H from then on after he passed. It is my understanding this led to the development of the trigger cart with the new team Edwin Gray picked as they needed huge energy to run the motors that were rewired to run on gl-7171 ignitrons, killing any over unity possibilities. Without Richard H around any more, they must have tried the deactivated sw power supply on the motor and found it would not produce enough power to run the motor, and so the trigger cart was developed to run the motors off 240 volts ac grid current with a plug in the wall. Edwin Gray did not know or realize what Richard H did to the power supply and I am convinced he did not fully understand it either, other wise he could of reactivated it as I am in the process of doing. You would not have noticed this change just by first appearance but I noticed it very shortly after I began to reverse engineer the circuits myself. There is nothing in any of the ema patents that describe the functions of this power supply at all.

I am not here to disclose the circuits, I am here just to enlighten you of my contributions to the field and let the actual hardware speak for itself. I closed my alfenergy series of groups for many reasons I will not go into on this forum and I may not be here on this forum long anyways, but I thought I better let you all know of my findings thus far.

Good day.

Alan Francoeur
                        Magnetic Energy Systems
                        BC, Canada.
                        al.f@telus.net

Originally posted by Spokane1 View Post
                        Dear Kevin,

Mark McKay, PE

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Francoeur View Post
                          Greetings Everyone

I would like to add information to this discussion. Mark M and Peter L were here in the past long before the conference and I showed them the synchronous dynamotor set up Edwin Gray had and the gold/brown ema motor cart with the (no one knew what it was at the time) black box power supply and we had plenty to talk about. No one knew what this device was until I started my in depth research and study into this very interesting technology and related the concepts to my observations of the rogue waves I witness from waves in lakes leading to the standing wave using electrical terms.

I have come to the conclusion and realization that this technology is in fact a dual channel solid state standing wave generator power supply constructed by Mr. Richard Hackenberger before he died. I also realized Richard H also sabotaged this power supply in such as way so as only one single channel would activate allowing for the sanding wave effect to not manifest while the device produces sparks. Both channels in this black box power supply need to function in order for the standing wave effect to work and only Richard H would of had the knowledge to deactivate the sw effect in such a way as to not be noticed by anyone, including Edwin Gray and all the others that worked with him after Richard H pass on. That is until I got my hands on this power supply using critical observation as I always do.

This is very revealing and I think Richard H must of had issues or discrepancies with Edwin Gray, and or he disagreed with the path they were on at the time for some reason leading to miss trust, and he deactivated the standing wave effect in such as way that power supply appeared to operate normally but with only one active channel. No one with the team knew or noticed anything out of the ordinary so the research continued without Richard H from then on after he passed. It is my understanding this led to the development of the trigger cart with the new team Edwin Gray picked as they needed huge energy to run the motors that were rewired to run on gl-7171 ignitrons, killing any over unity possibilities. Without Richard H around any more, they must have tried the deactivated sw power supply on the motor and found it would not produce enough power to run the motor, and so the trigger cart was developed to run the motors off 240 volts ac grid current with a plug in the wall. Edwin Gray did not know or realize what Richard H did to the power supply and I am convinced he did not fully understand it either, other wise he could of reactivated it as I am in the process of doing. You would not have noticed this change just by first appearance but I noticed it very shortly after I began to reverse engineer the circuits myself. There is nothing in any of the ema patents that describe the functions of this power supply at all.

I am not here to disclose the circuits, I am here just to enlighten you of my contributions to the field and let the actual hardware speak for itself. I closed my alfenergy series of groups for many reasons I will not go into on this forum and I may not be here on this forum long anyways, but I thought I better let you all know of my findings thus far.

Good day.

Alan Francoeur
                          Magnetic Energy Systems
                          BC, Canada.
                          al.f@telus.net

Hi Alan,
                          Great to even hear from you!!!!!! i have a few questions on the original motor:
                          1) which series of the EMA motor is in your possession?
                          2) I remember reading that Gray used an Alternator to back charge his primary batteries.. is it not a fact that the Radiant Burst of the Capacitor discharge is an Intergral part of the entrie E.V Gray effect of gain in repulsive force in the Electromagnets..???? then if so why would he use an Altenator..?
                          3)How different is the E.v Gray Static-Generator(see Peter Lindemann's website) (invertor) from the Motor Power supply??? does it include Radiant Pulse -discharge out of a Capacitor..?
                          request for you insight on the above.
                          Thank you,
                          rgds,
                          Faraday88.

Comment

hi Mike,
                            Thanks for that littel brain fresher you gave.. i have been away from the E.V Gray for while now, but not any more... i have to start building and confirm my understanding of how exactly the motor was built.... one thing for sure is the Coil popping effect which is fundamental.
                            i have not seen Aaron's coil popping demonstaration in the video, but i'm keen to see it.. if Aaron has done it then the effect is replicated for sure...the motor is the techonological aspect of this Effect.
                            The other interesting aspect is the E.V Gray Inverter, which demonstartes the Cold-Electricity lit bulb under water, this is a prominent testimony of Cold -Electricity.
                            rgds,
                            Faraday88.

Comment

Just for clarification, that is still pretty much how I see it working except I do now give more credit to the low voltage than I did before.

With the aetheric gas pressure analogies (which I don't think is an analogy, it is literal) - positive potential is a positive pressure and negative potential is a negative pressure.

The HV + is normally associated with its normal low current. The LV + is normally associated with its normal higher current. But over the gap, we have the high pressure positive being pulled by a stronger suction than it is normally associated with - the suction being the negative pressure from the current of the low voltage cap. That is why the cap discharge is accelerated. There absolutely is a negative resistor effect happening where the cap discharge is like jumping into a suction instead of discharging into a positive resistance.

This is where I ended my experiments:

Now the LV source I've use is a cap. Gray (Cole) used a battery. I have not been able to get a battery to discharge over the gap as the LV source. However, I think if I could, everything would be taken to the next level.

If the cap discharge was 4000v 2 to 4 uf and that discharged across the gap into an opposite diode/triode and that shut off, that big 4000v discharge I think would be enough to ionize the gap enough for the battery to follow over. That is exactly where I would take the experiments next if I had time to work on it. I know for a fact that the cap in this LV arrangement does indeed discharge in a way where the impedences/resistances that it normally pushes into disappears or at least is greatly reduced for 2/3 of the cap discharge. If that was the case with a battery, with that kind of ultra fast current impulse, faster that it normally is supposed to discharge, I think we'll see what we're looking for. Just my opinion of course.
                              Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Working...
                              X