Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Real History of the Ed Gray Motor by Mark McKay, E.E.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aaron Murakami View Post
    At 18:53, doesn't it look like he is running it between the negatives of two battery sets? So maybe not Tesla Switch but the 3 battery system concept of splitting the positives, which is what Ed Gray was doing in a more violent manner.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlm6VjieRJQ
    Yes, this is exactly what he was doing + capacitors...

Comment

At 18:53, doesn't it look like he is running it between the negatives of two battery sets? So maybe not Tesla Switch but the 3 battery system concept of splitting the positives, which is what Ed Gray was doing in a more violent manner.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlm6VjieRJQ
      Hi Aaron,
      Indeed! the EV Gray system is so much like the 1984 Bedini Motor/Generator Single Battrey system, its also like the above patent i mentioned above.. an d as you rightly said its a Violent eversion of it. BTW Mr. Avisos has a red herring in this set up : the 'Ambient Energy antenna'' in the orange cylinderical structure placed horizontally. the Switching module is counld be sets of the IGBTs and PWM chip required to drive the topology.
      Rgds,
      Faraday88.
      'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Originally posted by min2oly View Post
        Yes, this is exactly what he was doing + capacitors...
        Very interesting! I remember something about that long time ago but never had time to look deeper into Avisio's work. Have you looked into it much?
        Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Originally posted by Faraday88 View Post
          red herring in this set up : the 'Ambient Energy antenna'' in the orange cylinderical structure placed horizontally
          I recall something like that on a car he was demonstrating and thought something similar about it being a distraction - not sure, haven't looked into it enough and I've never experimented with his process.
          Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

I recall something like that on a car he was demonstrating and thought something similar about it being a distraction - not sure, haven't looked into it enough and I've never experimented with his process.
            Hi Aaron,
            Another interseting of Aviso's work is the ''FYMEGM' force https://youtu.be/7eCsVPmEjyQ
            This is really the EV Gary/Hackenberger type of Magnet popping experiment....he claims to use AA battery to Charge the Capacitor Charging circuit used to pop the coil..
            in the video the Magnet is seen popping the coil set of approxi 1 kg weight to 25 meters.. this is very overwhelming for the size of that AA battery doing this..
            Rgds,
            Faraday88.
            Last edited by Faraday88; 01-10-2018, 06:53 AM. Reason: correction

Comment

Hi Aaron,
              The Orange cylinder appears in his HHO generator : A definite Red herring..
              https://youtu.be/vmfrKyFjKX4
              Rgds,
              Faraday88.

Comment

Very interesting! I remember something about that long time ago but never had time to look deeper into Avisio's work. Have you looked into it much?
                Only enough to lead me to believe what Turon, Avisio, and JB (@end of EFTV6) are doing collide/intermix with one another. Each are using very distinct methods to harvest I believe from the same source. I just rewatched the end of 6, so glad JB made the vids! Good to hear his voice...

Comment

Hi Aaron,
                  I wonder what ever happend to the Aviso saga..Sterling of PES was involved in the promotion of his endevour.. he also had some finanical assiatance for europe..
                  but essentially he had working machines..could this be another suppression story..
                  remember Daniel Dingle was jailed and he too was a philipino..like Aviso..
                  rgds,
                  Faraday88.

Comment

Originally posted by Faraday88 View Post
                    Hi Aaron,
                    I wonder what ever happend to the Aviso saga..Sterling of PES was involved in the promotion of his endevour.. he also had some finanical assiatance for europe..
                    but essentially he had working machines..could this be another suppression story..
                    remember Daniel Dingle was jailed and he too was a philipino..like Aviso..
                    rgds,
                    Faraday88.
                    I'm talking to I. Avisio right now, trying to get him into this forum but his IP is blocked and I didn't block it. Will let you know what happens.
                    Aaron Murakami

Comment

Aviso saga

I'm talking to I. Avisio right now, trying to get him into this forum but his IP is blocked and I didn't block it. Will let you know what happens.

Great Aaron!
                      But the catch is whether he would release the details and share in the forum per forum norms of replications..I for sure would be delighted to hear on even hints given by him..this used to be the case with JB(and of course Peter L as well) who had beautiful way of coding their understanding but still share it..
                      nevertheless, it is a good effort from your side to get him here...
                      Rgds,
                      Faraday88

Comment

Working...
                      X