Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Real History of the Ed Gray Motor by Mark McKay, E.E.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BroMikey
    Hi Aaron and Faraday

Thank you both for the eye opener. I never would have put two and two together.

Yes it is clearer now that the fellow doing what he thought was an Ed Gray off shoot is really more simple.

The Ed Gray systems used HV like the man in the video, plus he had capacitors and a switching apparatus.

The man in the video calls it "ALL MY TECHNOLOGY" then he says it is really Tesla.

I have constructed a heavy duty 2 amp energizer with capacitor discharge capable of maybe popping a battery but I am slow moving forward in my thought processes as to what to do with this new machine.

Again a big thanks to you two gentlemen for directing our thoughts as to what that man is actually doing.

I see coils Big Tesla style) used in conjunction with the SS SSG Energizers to achieve HV.

I also know that Tesla impulse Nodes can create an over unity system by shuttling energy around.

A simple battery changer circuit could be used keep the run battery full if and when more batteries are charged from the one.

I am undecided on the HV discharging systems.

One thing I can say is that coil matching networks should be able catch the energy produced in "THE EVENT"

like we see in the KAPAGEN.

Gray used his coils to harness the energy in the form of motor force but coils are a must.

My question is what coils, what size, what AWG, how many volts/turns?

A chock coil here or there? A HV coil where for what before and after step up step down??

Not got my head screwed on yet.

I will persist in this vane of thoughts till the lights turn on.

I see and understand the guys using Tesla coils to wirelessly transfer power across the room no trouble at all.

I see ERIC D and the to circular antenna coils transferring power from one location to another in a different way.

The HV discharging Tesla coil spark gap collection systems need to be properly investigated.

I will realize these potentials.

Mike

Hi Aaron/Bromikey,

In this attachment i have pointed out at an obscure looking device in the closet possiable picture of the CSET, whic is a cable like device with intermittent Glow seen in them...as we know.. strictly speaking the E.V Gray effect can be produced without the CSET, but i'am pondering on the engineering aspect of this device incorporated in the overall Motor functioning.
    i have taken another picture of the CSET from the rare side of Peter's FESCE book where the resolution of the picture is clearer and shows these cables with distinct spark like glow in them.. i had observed this long time ago but it struck me again when Mark sent the closer picture.
    Mark is apparently in denial on its presence. take a look in the attached photo.
    i will send the picture taken by me from peter's book (rare side bottom centre photo ), In this photo it is clear to me that there are 3 such cables..! The other aspect of this saga is that the richard Hackenberger's techinical discussion notes is undisputed because of its Scientific varasity of explanations used. here:http://www.pureenergysystems.com/os/...dHackenberger/
    I'm now of the opinion that Gray did actually had acquired the know-how from one Mr. Popoff (former associate of Dr. Tesla) and that the 'introduction' of Mr. Marvin Cole is questionable, The insight of technology by richard Hackenberger is evident from a development plan that he describes in the end portion of the tech discussion, which i strongly feel is co-related to the Stanley Meyer process.
    Gray/ Hacken burger are indeed the original inventors of their Motor.
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Cable Spark Gaps..jpg
Views:	2
Size:	16.3 KB
ID:	45764
    Last edited by Faraday88; 07-22-2013, 03:55 AM.
    'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Faraday,

I cannot see anything you speak of from that picture you posted, as the picture is such poor quality.

Comment

Hi Dave ,
        Sorry..for now Patients please..will soon post the clearer picture soon.
        Rgds,
        Faraday88.

Comment

Hi Bromikey,

Have you heard of Aviso Ismael...? This guy is supposed to have been close friend of one Mr. Dough Konzen (forum name KONEHEAD).
          Aviso has apparently replicated the Gray Motor..
          Rgds,
          Faraday88.

Comment

Hi Bromikey,

Dough Konzen is well known for his Pulse motor.. i'm not sure how he happen to get along with Aviso Ismael..
            Rgds,
            Faraday88.

Comment

Greetings all:

Doug Konzen can be found here: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EVGRAY/

glen

Comment

Hi Mark,
                The forum is back..! and thanks for those stupendous monumental archives of photographs some of them as i said are unseen ones..!
                and reveal a great understanding of the components involved..!
                BTW : did Mr. Marvin Cole also disappear like Jim Watson... with offeres that he could not refuse..?
                Rgds,
                Faraday88.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	105.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	53.7 KB
ID:	45858Click image for larger version

Name:	106.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	39.3 KB
ID:	45859

Hi Mark,
                  Long time no see.. form my side its been a while that i was busy with other stuffs of up and down in life..
                  anyway here is the Image i managed to photograph from the back side of Peter's book..
                  Those Misterious Glow cable are distinct in these..
                  kindly observe them ..
                  Best Regards,
                  Faraday88.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Dear Faraday88,

According to the photographer who took those photos there were no visible arcs in those CEST grids. The photos were taken when the engine was not running. He thought those bright segments were reflections from his flash.

A lot of people have made a big deal about what they think they see in those photos. It certainly confuses the issue. Consider a simple engineering analysis. If those light streaks are indeed classical arcs then there is a dielectric breakdown taking place at that location. I observe several such arcs between all of the grids. Now the "Grids" were disclosed in the 1986 patent to have all been connected together. Therefore it would be impossible for all these series arcs to take place. If the patent is miss-leading and there is indeed a voltage breakdown between each of the four "Grids" shown then there has got to be a huge potential gradient present - say on the order of 50 kV. The rest of the system does not appear to be set up for this kind of voltage handling. But this is just my take on it.

If this photo provides your imagination with some inspiration then go where it leads you.

Mark McKay

Comment

April 30, 2015

Dear E.V. Gray Researchers,

This is just a note to let you know that I have not given up the faith in this adventure. The progress has been slow but some advancements have been made and I have to retract and re-do some statements and/or beliefs that I have had in the past.

1. In one of my early historical timelines I maintained that the series of five (5) similar prototype motors (Models E-1 to E-5) were made in the late 60's. This is not correct. After taking a hard look at the electronic components used in their controller construction it became apparent that these machines were made in 1979 in Dodge City, KS. It seems that Gray was funded well enough to do an in depth study of this technology and improve upon the switching systems used. They also completely redesigned the electromagnets.

2. In the after lecture white board discussion at the Bedini conference in 2012 I maintained that the source power supply was of a classical construction. I was completely wrong on that issue. In the attic audio tapes that were recovered by George Durnford in 2014 Mr. Hackenberger definitely pointed at the power transformer as being the source of the anomalous energy.

3. In the early beginning (before 1972) it appears that the novel energy was generated from an external power supply. Then in 1973 they moved it into the EMA4-E2 using it both as an energy generator and torque converter. Then from 1976 on they moved it back to an external power supply. This makes reverse engineering much more difficult and hard to follow.

4. I'm more convinced then ever that the "Converter Element Switching Tube" (CEST) was a Red Herring.

5. More and more the circuit appears to be a Dual Bedini Motor on steroids. The big difference is the method employed to harvest the novel energy.

6. It is interesting but there was absolutely no patent protection on the actual circuit topology use to generate the anomalous energy. As a result the surviving power supply was cleverly crafted to appear to be a common forward converter with a few minor wiring connections. However, when Al Francouer disassembled the power transformer that is where the non-classical construction became apparent. From looking at the outside it appears as a common .5 kW power transformer. The ferrite "E" core is deceiving.

7. At the 2014 Bedini convention I proposed that the power supply was a "Resonate Mode Switching Power Supply". It is not. It is just like an isolated discontinuous buck-boost SMPS for the charging cycle. Then, because of the capacitor output loading, things change to more of an ignition transformer discharge process. The real divergence from classical power supply topology takes place after succeeding cycles.

8. The concept of "split the positive" actually does have a technical meaning in how the harvested energy is collected. Two storage capacitors are needed.

Maybe one of these days I shall figure out all these remaining clues and actually get somewhere with this technology.

Spokane1

Comment

Originally posted by Spokane1 View Post
                        Dear Faraday88,

According to the photographer who took those photos there were no visible arcs in those CEST grids. The photos were taken when the engine was not running. He thought those bright segments were reflections from his flash.

A lot of people have made a big deal about what they think they see in those photos. It certainly confuses the issue. Consider a simple engineering analysis. If those light streaks are indeed classical arcs then there is a dielectric breakdown taking place at that location. I observe several such arcs between all of the grids. Now the "Grids" were disclosed in the 1986 patent to have all been connected together. Therefore it would be impossible for all these series arcs to take place. If the patent is miss-leading and there is indeed a voltage breakdown between each of the four "Grids" shown then there has got to be a huge potential gradient present - say on the order of 50 kV. The rest of the system does not appear to be set up for this kind of voltage handling. But this is just my take on it.

If this photo provides your imagination with some inspiration then go where it leads you.

Mark McKay
                        Hi Mark,
                        There is one thing that makes the Spark gap to take place between the Grids, I shall post my Schematic (which is hand drawn), and this is in perfect compliance with the Bedini method of Discharging the Capacitor accross the Battery.Yes, the debate on which Polarity is Switched and this is where the essence of all this is present.
                        If one studies the advance SSG book where this is discussed (if not pin pointed and revealed).
                        , which is true and then it appears that as per the 1986 Patent the connection between the Grids becoms a Red herring. but as per my understanding,the gaps are made good use of on the Requirment of Discharging the Capacitor accross the Battery/ Load coils...
                        Well, this is as far as the Sparking between the Grid is considered, about the Spark-gap Cable theory, I contend that this is quite a vital element in accompalishing some feature of the Switching operation. all the more because these Spark-gaps appear at uniform segmentation (uniform) and are quite clear in the picture, I am not convinced that these are Reflections, alsoI have seen them Consistently in all the enclosed photos of the CSET set up. even if one speculates that there be no Spark cables then what are those Cables for..?
                        Rgds,
                        Faraday88.

Comment

April 30, 2015

This is just a note to let you know that I have not given up the faith in this adventure. The progress has been slow but some advancements have been made and I have to retract and re-do some statements and/or beliefs that I have had in the past.

1. In one of my early historical timelines I maintained that the series of five (5) similar prototype motors (Models E-1 to E-5) were made in the late 60's. This is not correct. After taking a hard look at the electronic components used in their controller construction it became apparent that these machines were made in 1979 in Dodge City, KS. It seems that Gray was funded well enough to do an in depth study of this technology and improve upon the switching systems used. They also completely redesigned the electromagnets.

2. In the after lecture white board discussion at the Bedini conference in 2012 I maintained that the source power supply was of a classical construction. I was completely wrong on that issue. In the attic audio tapes that were recovered by George Durnford in 2014 Mr. Hackenberger definitely pointed at the power transformer as being the source of the anomalous energy.

3. In the early beginning (before 1972) it appears that the novel energy was generated from an external power supply. Then in 1973 they moved it into the EMA4-E2 using it both as an energy generator and torque converter. Then from 1976 on they moved it back to an external power supply. This makes reverse engineering much more difficult and hard to follow.

4. I'm more convinced then ever that the "Converter Element Switching Tube" (CEST) was a Red Herring.

5. More and more the circuit appears to be a Dual Bedini Motor on steroids. The big difference is the method employed to harvest the novel energy.

6. It is interesting but there was absolutely no patent protection on the actual circuit topology use to generate the anomalous energy. As a result the surviving power supply was cleverly crafted to appear to be a common forward converter with a few minor wiring connections. However, when Al Francouer disassembled the power transformer that is where the non-classical construction became apparent. From looking at the outside it appears as a common .5 kW power transformer. The ferrite "E" core is deceiving.

7. At the 2014 Bedini convention I proposed that the power supply was a "Resonate Mode Switching Power Supply". It is not. It is just like an isolated discontinuous buck-boost SMPS for the charging cycle. Then, because of the capacitor output loading, things change to more of an ignition transformer discharge process. The real divergence from classical power supply topology takes place after succeeding cycles.

8. The concept of "split the positive" actually does have a technical meaning in how the harvested energy is collected. Two storage capacitors are needed.

Maybe one of these days I shall figure out all these remaining clues and actually get somewhere with this technology.

Spokane1
                          Hi Spokane,

Your points No 2, 3,5, & 8 are really Inspirational headers... I must state this..!!
                          Especially the point no. 8 which talks about The Mutual Discharge between Two Capcitors can also be used to explain the Water Molecule Explosion by Radiant Electricity.
                          I call it the Asymmetrical Discharge between Two Capacitors.
                          Best Regards,
                          Faraday88.
                          Last edited by Faraday88; 05-04-2015, 12:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron Murakami View Post
                            With his batteries/caps series and paralleled - I believe it is closer to the "Tesla Switch" method.
                            Hi Aaron,
                            Indeed it is the same as JB patent 'Pulse charging a batttery and driving other decvices with a pulse'
                            Rgds,
                            Faraday88.

Comment

April 30, 2015

Spokane1
                              Dear Mark,
                              Th Power supply topology is one of the Radiant Energy Gains in the System, apparently the Capacitor Charging. having said that, the there is a Gain in the Discharge phase as well. Imagine the system to be like Kromery generator with COP 2.8 or more IF THE OUT PUT IS A CHARGED CAPACITOR WHICH IS DISCHARGED IN ANOTHER SETOF KROMERY COIL(OR A G-FIELD COIL TO BE EXACT)..WHAT WOULD THE RESULT BE!!! Yes! its an replica of the input but with CONVERTED RADIANT GAIN..that can be stored back to the source battery, AND AT THE SAME TIME PRODUCE SERIOUS TORQUE!!
                              The Hackenberger technical discussion paper clearly indicates that they were graduating slowly into using PLASMA EXPLOSIVE THRUST for torque that essentially replaces the repulsor coils. Indeed, this is nothing but the Papp Engine or the Recent Heinz Kolstermann's Pusler Plasma engine.
                              https://youtu.be/lNSAXbZfnbE

Rgds,
                              Faraday88.

Comment

Originally posted by Faraday88 View Post
                                Hi Aaron,
                                Indeed it is the same as JB patent 'Pulse charging a batttery and driving other decvices with a pulse'
                                Rgds,
                                Faraday88.
                                At 18:53, doesn't it look like he is running it between the negatives of two battery sets? So maybe not Tesla Switch but the 3 battery system concept of splitting the positives, which is what Ed Gray was doing in a more violent manner.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlm6VjieRJQ
                                Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Working...
                                X