No announcement yet.

Weird anomaly.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Instead of connecting the the trigger bottom to ground (emmiter) you connect it to Primary Pos. The trigger is no longer working via induction but rather by a primary feed. The circuit goes into self oscillation. This is a typical solid state as first introduced by Patrick who also made many videos of it. It is literally the same circuit accept the movement of the trigger from ground to pos. I say it is typical because I have made other solid states that were not the same and I am not talking about those.

Here is a thread from awhile ago which was about a similar charger:
    http://www.energyscienceforum.com/showthread.php?t=1768
    Last edited by BobZilla; 08-05-2015, 04:43 AM.

Comment

BobZilla

Have you schematics ? thanks

Comment

Ed I don't know how else I can say it, it's a normal SG with the trigger bottom moved to the primary bus.

The coil is smaller than normal but otherwise it's the same circuit we all know.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Monopole1_SS_mod.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	149.2 KB
ID:	47078

Comment

Bobzilla thanks

Comment

Originally posted by BobZilla View Post
            Ed I don't know how else I can say it, it's a normal SG with the trigger bottom moved to the primary bus.

The coil is smaller than normal but otherwise it's the same circuit we all know.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4678[/ATTACH]
            Hi Bobzilla,
            Thanks for the answer, However i guess when you do as you said, the base is forward biased and drives the collector into saturation (Continuos ON State) how does this self oscillate? the only way i see is that the base resistor increased considerably to a high value..is that the case..? please revert with clarity on this ..
            Rgds,
            Faraday88.
            'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

First off,, Oliver I'm sorry buddy for this thread getting Jacked. It was not my intention to make this the BobZilla show.

Faraday it does not really require a lot of resistance. If you build one I suggest you start out with some extra but then find the right range by tinkering with it. This is nothing new to the forum, Patrick led the way several years ago and made a great video series where he not only showed the SS mod but also his CPD mod as an addition to it.

One of my first threads around here was on a big SS I built with a 200ft 18AWG 5 strand.

http://www.energyscienceforum.com/showthread.php?t=821

I will not be answering any more questions in this thread, this is not my thread and it is not about my builds. I appreciate the interest but this is not the place.

Comment

No No Bobzilla Don't leave me here on my own! I'll never be able to get out!

Just kidding! Your doing great. ) Your video made me drop my jaw.....its around here somewhere!

I built a solid state motor myself a while ago, that's what got me playing with the ferrite fragments which I pinched from a couple of old TV flyback transformers, I gave them a right good belt outside until they were all of the same consistency. I noticed I could push it a lot harder than the ones I built previously. I did like it because of its small size and being neat and compact.

I've got another question speaking of anomaly’s... I've wondered if anyone has actually seen this or weather its my imagination...I don't think so but I've got 3 motors in fairly close proximity of each other ( and all 6 in the dining room) and I've noticed when the two small motors positioned lower down are running the bigger one with the large 26" wheel seems to rotate faster at the same tuned position.

I know John Bedini has done tests that have proved the motors run faster at night than they do during the day. This reminded me of the book I read years ago about Baron Von Reichenback and his work on what he called Odic Energy, also sensitives with the ability in being able to distinguish vibrant colours in total darkness.

Originally posted by BobZilla View Post
                First off,, Oliver I'm sorry buddy for this thread getting Jacked. It was not my intention to make this the BobZilla show.

Faraday it does not really require a lot of resistance. If you build one I suggest you start out with some extra but then find the right range by tinkering with it. This is nothing new to the forum, Patrick led the way several years ago and made a great video series where he not only showed the SS mod but also his CPD mod as an addition to it.

One of my first threads around here was on a big SS I built with a 200ft 18AWG 5 strand.

http://www.energyscienceforum.com/showthread.php?t=821

I will not be answering any more questions in this thread, this is not my thread and it is not about my builds. I appreciate the interest but this is not the place.

Comment

Very well bobzilla... thanks anyway for the answer..appreciate your attention for the question.
                  Rgds,
                  Faraday88.
                  'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Working...
                  X