2019 ESTC ALL SEATS SOLD OUT!
PRE-REGISTER FOR THE
2020 ENERGY CONFERENCE

Monero XMR

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bedini Original machine FEG 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Faraday88 View Post
    Hi Woody,

the thing that is 'Variable' can also be viewed as 'Tuneable' what is key to the system is the G-Field coil why is also of the 'Variable -Capacitance ' Nature. recall J.B does not show a Bridge Rectifier in between Energiser Coil and the 'Variable -Capacitance. that is good enough guesture i must say..!
    the tunable nature of the function servos to the Dipole (Battery) being charged. it does it in two ways.
    do you get it now...?

Rgds,
    Faraday88.

@ Faraday

So, would a varactor diode be what you are hinting at? Thanks!

@ Peter

Thanks for the update! This machine is fascinating, and it's great to see your work in progress. I think it deserves more attention than it has been getting. Keep us apprised!

--Woody
    "It's not a mutiny if the commander is leading it!" - Wally Schirra, Commander Apollo 7

Hi Peter,
    Very well, go ahead perhaps you will learn in the process of doing all this speculations...
    but belive me, in the end it is out of all these main stream explanations...after all Radiant Electricity
    is never taught in the standard acedamics... is it?

Yes, you are right when you think about Resonance..so did Tesla ! but Tesla understood a deeper sense of the Resonance that there is... and then there is what he discovered about the Longitudial Oscillation of Electrical Vibrations. what we disregard is the TIME domain which is the key in Longitudal Oscillation,
    read Tom bearden for the PCM (Phase Conjungate Mirror) I think you will get it.

I may sound Theoratical but that's true that it is one way to convey the understanding, the other is by bulding a working device to prove your point.. i have anyway done both.. more later
    Best Reagrds,
    Faraday88.

Best Regards,
    Faraday88.

Hi Woody,

I think you understand me wrong or may be i'm failing in explaning it better.
    any way, THERE ARE NO LUMPED CAPACITOR OF ANY KIND.
    How would you make a Capacitor out of a Coil???? THIS IS THE BEST CLUE I OR BEDINI CAN GIVE.
    Best Regards,
    Faraday88.

Hi Faraday88,

I have finally got the idea. There are 3 things this energiser needs to make it work 1 resonance 2 resonance and 3 resonance. After a month of testing and winding coils I now have two identical coils that are tuned to the resonant frequency of the energiser.
    No extra caps variable or fixed. Still my vari cap makes a good paper weight or door stop.
    I am modifing the energiser with a larger diameter rotor.
    I wonder if you could give me some advice on magnets. At the moment I am using 20mm diameter 10mm thick neos. Are neos acceptable on this type of energiser or should I be looking at ferrites?

Best regards,

Peter

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Murray View Post
    Hi Faraday88,

I have finally got the idea. There are 3 things this energiser needs to make it work 1 resonance 2 resonance and 3 resonance. After a month of testing and winding coils I now have two identical coils that are tuned to the resonant frequency of the energiser.
    No extra caps variable or fixed. Still my vari cap makes a good paper weight or door stop.
    I am modifing the energiser with a larger diameter rotor.
    I wonder if you could give me some advice on magnets. At the moment I am using 20mm diameter 10mm thick neos. Are neos acceptable on this type of energiser or should I be looking at ferrites?

Best regards,

Peter
    no neo's peter, ceramic #8 ferrite please, per JB. neo's are not acceptable for any monopole energiser. put them in the closet or use em for picking up nails in your shop

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Peter, do not use noes with this machine. You must use ceramic #5 or #8 magnets. 2" x 7/8" x 3/8" rectangular will give you the best results.

John K.

Hi Peter,
    Both John and Tom are right, even John Bedini uses Ferrite #8 Magnets in his Lab G-Field Generator. watch the relavant DVD (Kromaray convertor).
    About your 3 -thing speculation which has repeated 3 times has some secreat to it i guess you have figured it out.
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.

Thanks Tom, John & Faraday88,
    Ferrites it is. On order as of today, plus austenitic SS shaft material.
    Had a bad workshop day yesterday, made a larger rotor for the new ferrites when I tried it without machining for the magnets it ran at 4500 RPM and as smooth as silk. After machining, it ran with a wobble and tried to fall off the bench. I trued it up again and it was just as bad. I checked the shaft, it was out of true. Rotor has been trued so many times it now looks like a bent hub cap.
    I have the DVD 10 Kromrey Converter as this is my next project.

Best regards.
    Peter

Hi Peter,
    What type of D.C motor are you using as the Prime mover ? It is recommanded to use Series-Wound D.C Motor for self impeding purpose in cases where you use a PMDC Motor.
    rgds,
    Faraday88.
    Last edited by Faraday88; 11-19-2012 at 08:56 PM. Reason: correction

Hi Peter,
    Very neat and excellent piece of fabrication there! one correction though : 1)the rotor plate MUST BE MAGNETIC (SOFT IRON)
    2) This perticular configuration is different from the Switched Magnetic flux gate Magnetic . (See the Magnetic Circuit is not closed) it is called HALF REGAUGE OF THE FULL G-Field Generator.
    none the less EXCELLENT DEDICATION!
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.