This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Branch Gordon View Post
    Gothca. So I want to make sure I'm clean on this...bear with me.

1. An alum battery curve will level out at lower voltages, but can't sustain a higher amperage. Example: my LED's start off pulling 300mA, and end up around 10mA. If I wanted to beef that up at low voltages, I need the oscillator circuit in the mix. Is this correct?

2. A crystal battery will sustain a load at a constant amperage, as long as the cell is wet. Is this correct?
    1- an alum battery has a lower fully charged standing voltage, I dont know about higher amperage this is with a junk battery I need to do it with a large capacity new battery but that will cost me a C note. , and I am way over what you are pulling in terms of current, I am looking at real world uses. for your alum batt if you start with the oscillator, you will get 100 times longer run from lower current draw. you can build an oscillator to run at 6 volts or 12, its just a matter of changing the coil size and resistors, dont ask me how I dont know, have not done it yet. perhaps chuck will cime in here.

2- you need water in the MG copper cell and in the lead alum cell both. it appears to me the lead alum locks it away, the MG copper cell burns it up. the lead alum needs to be charged, the MG copper just needs more water.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

• Originally posted by Branch Gordon View Post
      Oh...and do you have any thoughts on my recent curves I posted on my thread?
      no I have not looked.
      Tom C

Comment

• Very interesting test.

Crystal Batteries versus Lead Acid battery for real world scenarios.

Lead Crystal vs Lead Acid Battery - Which is best for Solar Power? - YouTube

Fausto.

Comment

• Hi guys,

Wanted to share my video showing me charging my cell phone with a lead alum battery. Seems awesome to do something besides burn a light bulb with it. These batteries work great with Lasersaber's SJR 3.0 too.

Last edited by br0ns0n77; 11-05-2012, 05:55 PM. Reason: video edit

Comment

• Hi John

Here are some 5 pic's of crystal light's running after more then 1 YEAR.

Your light is one of them.

All I do is water them with 8 - 10 drops of H2o every day.

All lights STAY ON FULL BRIGHTNESS.

The crystal grows to a point and then that is it.

water the light and it stays ON.

All lights have been siting in the same place and not MOVED.

To all: If you want a GREAT LIGHT and don't want to build one, then buy John's CRYSTAL LIGHT. simply put IT WORKS!!

Thank You

Geoffrey

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	11.8 KB
ID:	45008Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Size:	11.2 KB
ID:	45009Click image for larger version

Name:	3.jpg
Size:	13.8 KB
ID:	45010Click image for larger version

Name:	4.jpg
Size:	13.3 KB
ID:	45011Click image for larger version

Name:	5.jpg
Size:	12.7 KB
ID:	45012
            Last edited by geoffrey sr miller; 11-08-2012, 09:08 AM. Reason: missing info.

Comment

• Hi John

What temp. do you fire your copper bowls at, and for how long of a time in your Paragon kiln , if you use it to fire the copper to get the bowl ALL BLACK ?

The reason I ask is, I want to see the difference in your TIME compared to my time.

I PM you with my new phone# if you want to call.

Thanks and have a great day.

Geoffrey

Click image for larger version

Name:	q11a copy.jpg
Size:	12.0 KB
ID:	45034
              Last edited by geoffrey sr miller; 11-11-2012, 08:41 AM.

Comment

• Growing Crystal

Originally posted by Georgey Nico View Post
                Thanks' Ocallanan

I have rung around some of the places that were referred to by the wed site!.. I'm in the wrong business,one wonted $92 another $68 another $48 and $40 for 5oog, i think I'm might grow my own!, just need a small amount to start.

George N.
                Hi, Georg.

Is it legal or illegal to import Alum to Australia?
                Or are there not any companies that will send it to your country?
                It's not easy to find in Norway either, I've bought it from the USA.
                Do it yourself, take a look here Alum Crystals - How to Grow Alum Crystals Video

Comment

• Hi, arne v

To answer your first question, I'm not sure!, if my memory serves me I remember in one post were John B mentions to John K that it wasn't possible.
                  It's been a couple of months since I’ve been able to do any testing or experiments as I’ve needed to an extensive bathroom renovation one that wasn’t planed. I’m trying my best to keep up with all the threads though, thanks for the link to crystal growing.

Cheers, George N.

Comment

• Originally posted by John_Bedini View Post
                    Later I will be posting a video that I think will help in how I chose the PH for the cells. I used Alum Sodium Carbonate and SO4 to change the PH of the cells The Mix Must be done in a separate container because of the reaction. I will be showing the colors from the strips. The Video will take a long time and may do it tomorrow.
                    Hi John

I was wondering if you have been sick lately, Have not seen you post anything lately.
                    NOT that you have to answer ANY of these posts. Just hope you are ok.

Drink some beer it is go for the SPIRIT!

Thank You

Geoffrey

Comment

• Originally posted by John_Bedini View Post
                      In this update video I’m showing where the energy is coming from with this type of system.
                      John Bedini & Chuck Hupp.

Hi John

Have you and Chuck done any more work with the crystal cells/batteries , like in this video?

Have not seen Chuck post lately , you guys ok?

Hope things are well.

Geoffrey

Comment

• hi john,what a fantastic energy source awesome .thank u for the info

Comment

• Hi John

What temp. do you fire your copper bowls at, and for how long of a time in your Paragon kiln , if you use it to fire the copper to get the bowl ALL BLACK ?

The reason I ask is, I want to see the difference in your TIME compared to my time.

Two pic.s of alum crystal.

1. crystal dry
                          2. crystal will not dry out!! ( after 7 mo's )

John What did you used in your mix #2 pic??

Thanks and have a great day and I hope things are well.

Geoffrey

Comment

• Originally posted by geoffrey sr miller View Post
                            Hi John

Thanks and have a great day.

Geoffrey

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1081[/ATTACH]
                            geoffrey, at the conferenc ewhere he built one he heated the copper with a mapp gas torch until it changed to red, not glowing red, but the surface of the copper changed to a red patina.

Tom C

Comment

• Then it was dipped on a Borax solution which is what made it go black.

John K.

Comment

• To: Tom C. & John Koorn

Thank you for the info. I know how to fire the copper with a torch.
                                I wanted to know weather John B. used a Paragon kiln to fire the copper.

Is John B. posting any more on this forum? is he ok?

He used to ans. my posts I just wanted to know what has happen to john?

Thank You and have a great day!

Geoffrey

Comment

Working...
                                X