Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I made several batteries with different electrolyres. I tried Alum, Rochelle Salt, Magnesium Sulfate, Activated Carbon, and Magnesium with water wich is Epsom salts. What I found is that the initial voltage after making the battery was always pretty much the same- a little over a volt. But, after time, some batteries lost some of their voltage (some more than others) while others stayed the same. Note that I used the same electrodes which are copper and Zinc. I think the electrodes are the key to the voltage but the electrolyte is the key the the long life and perhaps amperage. Im not sure is my measurements are intirely correct but I dont think it is much of a coincidence when all by batteries produce the same voltage no matter how much I mixed up the formula for the elctrolyte.

Comment

• Originally posted by ocallanan View Post
      Hi All,

Just seen the following.

NRGLAB PTE LTD Auction Feb.5,2013 - YouTube

Method of construction starts at 4:07.

Appears to be an Aluminium - Lead (Lead not confirmed just an observation) Crystal Battery with 3 ingredients mixed with distilled water to form the crystal between the plates. They don't claim it is a battery and claim it converts ambient heat energy.

I got this from here.

Directory:NRGLab Pte. Ltd. SH boxes - PESWiki

If this is real, it seems that all that is needed is the recipe and replication. But even without the recipe, if real it demonstrates the huge potential in this line of research...

Regards,

Ossie

Dear Ossie,

I’m glad to see here people who share my point of view! I had a chance to be the participant of NRGLab event that took place at Raffles Hotel Singapore on February 5, 2013. I had doubts about that company and their technology. And had many questions as well. I also saw how the SH Box cell was produced by one of event participants. Now I'm sure that this technology is not a rubbish and moreover that this technology is a sensation! I’m highly interested to be the part of development of this innovation. I feel sorry for the people who write negative comments without learning any documents that NRGLab have on their website.

Now I’m in a close contact with NRGLab management team that has endorsed my idea to create the Research Council Foundation that will unite scientists-electricians from all over the world, interested in this unique technology development. I’m not a scientist myself but can act as the organizer on a voluntary basis. If you have any questions, feel free to email me: annie65j[at]gmail[dot]com
      Last edited by AnnieJ; 02-15-2013, 02:13 AM. Reason: ..

Comment

• Hi. My name is David and I am new to this Forum. I just registered and have not taken the time to read much. I have been making crystal cells off and on for about 2 or 3 years. I made a half dozen when I first got started and then moved on to other projects. I am retired so I have a lot time to devote to Free energy projects. I just about 2 weeks ago started to work with some new designs. I have one that I came across by accident trying to develop an Electret. Have been interested in these for several years but have not been successful until now.

Having said all this I wanted to show this device because it is, I think real interesting and a start to possibly increase the effect. Which is what I am attempting to do now. So here it is. In the process of making a Electret I fount that if you connect it to a battery or a capacitor it will charge them. My first ones were just flat with the dielectric between two plates. As the dielectric was solidifying I applied 2,000 volts dc with a 20ma current limit. I left the charge on until fully cured. When I removed the charge I hooked up my volt meter, (HP3490A 6 1/2 digit). The reading would start out random then settle down to 12 volt and rapidly count up then go over range change polarity a few times then go to zero then start process all over each time reducing about a volt after reaching over range. This would go on for a few minutes then would just randomly jump all over the place both + and - over range etc. So I found that this was a good indication that it would charge a battery or capacitor. Over the next days I ran test on various batteries that I discharged and it would recharge them. It was a slow process but it did recharge them just the same. I then tried a couple super caps I had one was a series of 2.5 volt 2600 F Maxwell super caps I bought on line I removed one to make a 2.5 volt 2600f cap for my joulethief projects. The other was 6 in series for 15 volt cap also for my projects. The unit would charge both caps to around 2.4 volts after about 48 hours. I thought this was impressive since they will pull some 60amp or more to charge if you apply the max voltage.

But the biggest surprise came when I made a Electret with a hollow tube in center and just placed a discharged 1.2 volt nicad in the tube. I monitored over several days and to my surprise it recharged the battery with out any wires connected. Just lying inside the tube. So I made some 5 or 6 variations and have charged some 10 to 12 batteries both AAA, AA, C, D cell batteries. I think this is vary interesting. If anyone would like to know the process I would be glad to post my data and designs. For my first post I think I have been wordy enough and do not want to bore if no interest. Feel free to let me know it any one is interested. Thanks.

Ps I know this is really not a chemical cell but I did not know where to post. I am hoping John will read and do some test on his own to confirm my findings. Also if I am in the wrong forum and need to be some where else let me know. I am a newbe to posting. thanks again.

David
        Last edited by drodenbe; 02-28-2013, 02:26 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by drodenbe View Post
          Hi. My name is David and I am new to this Forum. I just registered and have not taken the time to read much. I have been making crystal cells off and on for about 2 or 3 years. I made a half dozen when I first got started and then moved on to other projects. I am retired so I have a lot time to devote to Free energy projects. I just about 2 weeks ago started to work with some new designs. I have one that I came across by accident trying to develop an Electret. Have been interested in these for several years but have not been successful until now.

Having said all this I wanted to show this device because it is, I think real interesting and a start to possibly increase the effect. Which is what I am attempting to do now. So here it is. In the process of making a Electret I fount that if you connect it to a battery or a capacitor it will charge them. My first ones were just flat with the dielectric between two plates. As the dielectric was solidifying I applied 2,000 volts dc with a 20ma current limit. I left the charge on until fully cured. When I removed the charge I hooked up my volt meter, (HP3490A 6 1/2 digit). The reading would start out random then settle down to 12 volt and rapidly count up then go over range change polarity a few times then go to zero then start process all over each time reducing about a volt after reaching over range. This would go on for a few minutes then would just randomly jump all over the place both + and - over range etc. So I found that this was a good indication that it would charge a battery or capacitor. Over the next days I ran test on various batteries that I discharged and it would recharge them. It was a slow process but it did recharge them just the same. I then tried a couple super caps I had one was a series of 2.5 volt 2600 F Maxwell super caps I bought on line I removed one to make a 2.5 volt 2600f cap for my joulethief projects. The other was 6 in series for 15 volt cap also for my projects. The unit would charge both caps to around 2.4 volts after about 48 hours. I thought this was impressive since they will pull some 60amp or more to charge if you apply the max voltage.

But the biggest surprise came when I made a Electret with a hollow tube in center and just placed a discharged 1.2 volt nicad in the tube. I monitored over several days and to my surprise it recharged the battery with out any wires connected. Just lying inside the tube. So I made some 5 or 6 variations and have charged some 10 to 12 batteries both AAA, AA, C, D cell batteries. I think this is vary interesting. If anyone would like to know the process I would be glad to post my data and designs. For my first post I think I have been wordy enough and do not want to bore if no interest. Feel free to let me know it any one is interested. Thanks.

Ps I know this is really not a chemical cell but I did not know where to post. I am hoping John will read and do some test on his own to confirm my findings. Also if I am in the wrong forum and need to be some where else let me know. I am a newbe to posting. thanks again.

David

Hi David

welcome, I would love to see some pic's of your Electrect & data on how you make Your Electret anything else.

For John B. : Are you going to patent any crystal cell Tec. & bring out a NEW PRODUCT???

Nice work

Thanks Geoffrey Miller, Have a great day!

Comment

• Cell #1 Constructed from 2 inch plexiglass pipe by 2.5 inches long. I glued on an end cap with 5 minute epoxy made from a circuit board material. Made two electrodes from copper tape 2 inches wide 2 inches long cut from copper flashing material with plastic backing that can be removed and is sticky on one side. Picked up at Manards. Expensive but it is what I had and i can solder leads easily. You can use something else for electrodes if you want doesn't matter. Install electrodes 180 degrees from each other, not touching inside tube. Mixed quartz sand, with epoxi resin. The kind you use for auto body work. Picked up at wall mart. Not cheap either! Picked up sand at swimming pool supply bought 50 lbs for about 8.00. It is a lot of sand but you can use it in other ambient projects. Mixed about two table spoons per oz. You want to be able to pore it so don't make it so thick you can't. Don't have to be real precise in this case. You won't short out cell like you can if you mix too much iron or metal filings of some sort. I then mixed enough to fill tube. While curing I applied 2000 volts DC with 20 ma current limit until cured then removed voltage. After cured I drilled a hole for a AA size nicad battery in center. I started with a AA but you can use a C cell or what ever fits without removing too much matrix material. I have just discovered this anomaly so there is a lot more work to be done to see if it can be improved. Such a the thickness of the walls of the charger. Will greater thickness improve cell or does it matter? Don't know at this time. Thought with more people working at same time mabe might find a better process.

I also found that if you hook up a battery by the leads to the electrodes in the same polarity as it was conditioned it will charge battery. If you hook up backwards it will discharge it. With the hole in center just drop in a battery that needs charged and wait a couple days. If you have a voltage meter that goes out to .ooooo places you will see the process. If you don't have one it will take a day or two before you notice a difference with.000 accuracy. I bought a HP meter second hand on line and it is a must if you are going to work with this. It doesn't happen very fast but it does happen. Would have missed it if I was using a basic meter. I will share the rest of my cells as I get the data transferred from my notes. This was an unexpected event so my notes are a little messy to share directly. Started out not taking notes just using up some time untill next project and had to go back and write every thing down after the fact. At least on first cell.

This will get you started with the cheapest build so have fun.

P.S. Whats the secret to posting attatchments. New to posting and on this forum can't find the correct process. Need help to post the pictures and rar files. Thanks

David

Comment

• ambient chargers

For now I will share the basics of the other two cells just to get you started. The cells all basically use the same idea. They are variations on the organite compound that is being used for cloud busting. You can read about it on the internet. I have made several cloud busters several years ago, like about 10 years. So I am familiar with that process. I have for a long time wondered if you could use the energy that is being collected and directed for tower busting and cloud busting to make some type of electrical generator. So these cells are my first proof of concept. Until I figure out how to get an attachment to work I will just at this time give you the basics of what I am doing. Cell 2 is constructed similar to cell one but it has a cardboard tube in the center to fit a C cell battery. On the outside of the tube is the copper tape. I use a 2 inch by 2.5 inch long pvc pipe. Cheaper than the plexiglass. second Electrode goes all the way round the inside of the pvc pipe. The positive electrode is the inside one and the negative the outside electrode. The matrix material is a mixture of Iron filings from a local machine shop, Portland cement, and quartz sand. Equal parts of the matrix material mixed in Epoxy resin. Mixed all matrix material first. Then mixed resin with hardener then added the matrix material. If you add too much metallic material you will draw over current when you apply 2000 volts. If this happens there is still a chance the cell will work. I just realized as I am writing this I need to check this theory out. I was trying to make an Electret at the time and I have never not uset the voltage. I think it does make a difference but at this time there needs to be more tests and more proof of concept by others.

Cell #3 is same matrix mix except on the inner cardboard tube I installed a galvanized steel liner on the inside and rapped the outside with a layer of fine steel wool then a complete rap of Black electrical tape then another layer of steel wool then tape. Repeat 5 times in this case then glued the inside tube to a piece of cardboard in the center. Glued a 3 inch cardboard tube around this at same height 2.5 inches. Installed 2 copper tape electrodes 180 degrees from each other, attached leads, filled with matrix material, applied 2000 volts until cured. Ok. These are the first variations of the cells that work. Will post pictures when I get the attachment thing figured out. I hope, with your help. LOL.

Data: for cell #1

02-22-13 8:00 AM 1.15320 V : 8:50 PM 1.17860 V
              02-23-13 4:35 AM 1.18310 V : 5:00 PM 1.18840 V
              02-24-13 5:00 AM 1.19030 V : 9:00 PM 1.19402 V
              02-25-13 3:30 AM 1.19450 V : 3:40 Pm 1.19870 V
              02-26-13 9:40 AM 1.19940 V : 9:00 PM 1.20060 V

Stopped test but left in cell and checked just before writing this and it is 1.20140 and still rising.
              all other batteries in the other cells were similar. I can provide exact data if requested. Noticed newer
              batteries charged faster that older nicads.

P.S. Look up Orgone generators and accumulators for more information on the matrix material.

David
              Last edited by drodenbe; 03-01-2013, 09:30 AM.

Comment

• HI David

Thank you for the info.

To post an attachment just hit the insert image button, and down load the pic's from your computer.

look forward to the pic's of your work.

Thanks Geoffrey

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Scan0001.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	88.6 KB
ID:	45336
                  Geoffrey:
                  Thanks for the info this wasn't as intuitive as one of the other forums I am on. Getting old I guess. LOL.

Here are a few of the cells I have made. I have more but these are the most recent. I am not sure if I covered the big one but it is made with the epoxy resin and iron filings with the copper electrodes inside a 2 inch id 12 inch long pvc pipe the inside hollow tube where the five batteries go is a 1/2 inch pvc pipe. The outside is a 5 inch id 12 inch long aluminum pipe 1/4 inch thick with a galvanized steel liner made from a piece heating duct I cut up. This is the outer electrode of the crystal cell. I wound a 11 meter long bifilar coil on the outside of the 2 inch piece of pvc pipe. I brought up to the top of the cell the bottom wires of the coil. These are the wires sticking out of the top of the cell. I then rapped the coil in copper tape for the inside electrode of the crystal cell. Since this cell is complicated I am going to scan in a page of my notes. They are a rough draft and I will need to convert to power point but to get this info into your hands asap I will post a page of my rough notes. Don't spas out I said they are rough. LOL. The cell was a test to see if more mass would improve the process. I also wanted to use the built in crystal cell as a supply for the joule thief coil I wound on the outside of the two inch pipe. I wanted to see if I stimulated the cell with a particular frequency if It would help in this case. But I messed up the mix and got too happy with the iron filings, Galina, and iron pyrite. I basically have a big shorted chunk of cement. So I will have to jack hammer out the crystal cell part and start over. Another reason for the coil and crystal cell was because just before I started back on the crystal cell builds I discovered how to make a self runner joule thief that would charge the battery it was running on and charge another secondary battery while running a jumbo Led. It too was slow but faster than the ambient chargers. This was to be a combination of both but I will have to redo the crystal cell. I was not quite sure if I could get the self running process to work in this case. The coil that needs to be wound to make this happen is a lot different in construction and the lengths are different. Just a hint. You have to follow the 1,3,13 rule. Of coarse I made up the rule. LOL. This just means I used a length x for feedback coil then 3x for collector coil then 13x for the third coil which is a combination secondary battery charge, a feed back winding.

This cell was a combination of the ambient and crystal cell and joule thief charger. Well I guess I got off tangent. Sorry. By the way if you look at the charging data in my notes, even with the shorted crystal cell it does charge the batteries. My next chore is to build a microprocessor controlled battery dyno so to speak. That way I can bring down each battery to a certain voltage, measure the time it takes to do so then charge it back up with the ambient charger then do the same test to see if the power level is the same or diminished etc.

David
                  Last edited by drodenbe; 03-03-2013, 05:47 AM.

Comment

• Well guys I will not be posting this stuff to this sight anymore. I guess like a child I did not read directions be fore beginning. LOL. My apologies to the administrator and every one else for not doing so. I guess you better hurry and if you want the info copy it before the administrator removes it. I am doing this before the reprimand. I just started this morning to read from beginning. Thanks to Geoffrey for his interest and not shooting me down from the start. Thanks again

David, over and out!

P.S going back to page 5. LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by drodenbe View Post
                      Well guys I will not be posting this stuff to this sight anymore. I guess like a child I did not read directions be fore beginning. LOL. My apologies to the administrator and every one else for not doing so. I guess you better hurry and if you want the info copy it before the administrator removes it. I am doing this before the reprimand. I just started this morning to read from beginning. Thanks to Geoffrey for his interest and not shooting me down from the start. Thanks again

David, over and out!

P.S going back to page 5. LOL

Hi David

Thanks for the pic. the top 3 pic's did not show up.

I would like to talk to you here is my

phone: # 215-910-1193

E-mail: nt@energybat.com

Could you please e-mail me some pic's of your cell's?

what other forum do you post in?

Thank You and have a great day!

Geoffrey

Comment

• I want everyone to know that I have posted my opinion of this crystal battery after constructing several cells and after dismanteling them after they proved to funtion for long but limited period of time and all my posts and my account were deleted after I posted. I also posted my opinion of the $240 crystal cell that Bedini is selling and it was also deleted none of my posts were malicious I just spoke the truth with a friendly attitude. I have knowledge of these crystal cells that I was willing to share but now I see these forums are just for selling stuff.

Comment

• Hello everyone, First off, i'd like to thank Mr. bedini for such patience, and your will to teach, and share your investigation. you're the only inventor in the field of free energy that is doing this, that i know of, i hope and pray that you keep helping us this way, i am sure you will leave a deep footprint in this world, and it is our responsibility to take this work more seriously to be able to develop something that is really worthy. Thanks also to Fausto for your persistance and rigorous work, also good humor, i follow your work closely and quiet.

i have built crystal cells for almost 2 years now following up on the energeticforum thread, very interesting work there, i suggest you read thruogh it. i took a very long vacation after graduating in october, and now i see i missed quite a bit, im catching up now. i have read the entire thread, and i put together something you all might like. I made a PDF document with all the most relevant information on the lead alum cells, mostly the posts from John B.

Bedini posts on Lead Alum batteries - PDF

Also, i found this video that is not posted here, where John B. shows how to form the red lead on the plates without having to paste it,

FormingAbattery.wmv - YouTube.

Cheers all, and lets keep digging, i hope to read from you once more Mr. bedini, im begining new builds right now, will be posting results soon, first will be a replication on the 3 plate cell with the oxide pasted on the grid pattern lead plates, got my oxide very easy here in my country, pretty surprising...

Comment

• Hello all, i just had success with my build, it's a lead-Alum battery, using the mix described by john (Alum, H2O, So4, Hydrate#9, Sodium Silicate), the build is as exact as i could make it to the video on how to make the cell, where he pasted the plates with lead oxide... so far i'm forming it with the SSG machine, at 500Ma, its holding a charge of 1.85V, and drawing 60Ma from the oscillator. I don't have a way to chart the curve yet, but the program is on the way.... I'm noticing the same effect described by Fausto and john, its holding a steady charge of 0.5V on the sg oscillator, pretty amazing, has only been cycled 2 times, we'll see how it goes after a few more charges... heres some pics

Click image for larger version

Name:	Foto0022.jpg
Size:	92.6 KB
ID:	45400Click image for larger version

Name:	Foto0023.jpg
Size:	91.9 KB
ID:	45401Click image for larger version

Name:	Foto0025.jpg
Size:	93.2 KB
ID:	45402

Comment

• Hello all, whats going on? where is everybody? the cell is doing great, forming and charging with the sg... every time the capacity grows, it settels at 1.91V after 15min rest, the discharge is taking around 2 hours to reach 0.4V, and stays there, running the oscillator, keep in mind its a very small 3 plate cell. the discharge time also keeps growing as the oxide forms. I built a new cell to run an experiment, in this one i'm not using lead oxide, just to see if i can form the oxide from just putting charge on it, and have it perform as well as the one with the oxide built in. it's going well, but the discharge is much faster, so far it takes like 10 minutes to reach 0.6V, i guess, like John B. said, it takes a longer time to form the oxide, so the difference in the plates takes longer to grow. the cell has a very small ammount of SO4, its resistance is averaging 1.6 ohms.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Foto0027.jpg
Size:	95.6 KB
ID:	45410Click image for larger version

Name:	Foto0030.jpg
Size:	91.1 KB
ID:	45412

I have a question for Mr. Bedini... i've seen that with the charging, the crystallization happens much faster, theres crystals growing everywhere, so im wondering if it would be beneficial to use a little cream of tartar in the mix, wich has been found to reduce the growth of the crystalls.... thanks!

cheers

carlos
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by Carlos Galvis; 03-25-2013, 07:58 AM.

Comment

• I Have had some success in building crystal alum/acid batteries
                                I am just using lead sheet from x-ray devices, cut to about 2" x 3" 1pos 1 neg sandwiched together with heavy paper towel and alum paste. Nothing else
                                electrolyte is the mixture John had mentioned a while back.
                                I have 2 so far I've been experimenting with that seem to keep getting better with each cycle.
                                I charge for 5 minutes with 3 used AA batteries, after charging it settles in around 1.87 to 1.92 V
                                I discharge using Lidmotor's Penny circuit running 5 bright white LED's (7Ma) after it discharges for awhile the amperage draw drops off slowly.
                                I've been taking the batteries down to .500 during discharge, it takes 115 minutes and it keeps getting longer each cycle.
                                Mine also are growing the little BB size crystals all over the plates and in the bottom of the container.
                                The first one I made I conditioned it with the SG and it did just as well if not better.
                                I have let that one dry out completely, then put it back in the alum/mild acid solution, charge it up for a couple of minutes and it would also take all but 2 hours to discharge to .500 V
                                At this point I just keep cycling them to improve their performance. If I can figure out how to post pictures I'll do so.
                                I think I am going to build a case to hold seven of these individual cells which should give me something close to a real strong 12V battery.
                                Brian

[QUOTE=Carlos Galvis;6882]Hello all, whats going on? where is everybody? the cell is doing great, forming and charging with the sg... every time the capacity grows, it settels at 1.91V after 15min rest, the discharge is taking around 2 hours to reach 0.4V, and stays there, running the oscillator, keep in mind its a very small 3 plate cell. the discharge time also keeps growing as the oxide forms. I built a new cell to run an experiment, in this one i'm not using lead oxide, just to see if i can form the oxide from just putting charge on it, and have it perform as well as the one with the oxide built in. it's going well, but the discharge is much faster, so far it takes like 10 minutes to reach 0.6V, i guess, like John B. said, it takes a longer time to form the oxide, so the difference in the plates takes longer to grow. the cell has a very small ammount of SO4, its resistance is averaging 1.6 ohms.

I have a question for Mr. Bedini... i've seen that with the charging, the crystallization happens much faster, theres crystals growing everywhere, so im wondering if it would be beneficial to use a little cream of tartar in the mix, wich has been found to reduce the growth of the crystalls.... thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X