This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LesK View Post
    This is what I did this morning it sure took a long time to load the vid today
    So while I was waiting, I went ahead and separated the plates. I was able to save everything. The red lead was fragile and when I first applied pressure to separate it a small portion of the corner broke off. so with just a little more care I had no further problems. The lines you see in the plate go through and you can hold the plate up and see light through it.
    The matting is very fragile. And I had to be very careful when cutting the tabs as the cell still had a charge and if I made any contact between plates pop! I got a nice bit of current flow smoke and melted lead.
    So just be careful. Also Ventilation is absolutely required.

Les
    Les that may be a good test just replacing that bank of cells and filling with alum solution. John thought you could make a cover out of Lexan or whatever and use silicon to seal the top on. I would think about a 1/4 hole over each cell to add water if needed. Good find on why that battery failed

Chuck Hupp

Comment

• Great work LesK.

Isn't amazing how much we can recover from what we would consider trash? Those big plates will certainly run many lights in your house.

I wonder if you will be really able to re-use the red plates. Mine totally melted when I tried to wash it. So if you are about to wash it I would not. Let the red ones dry in the sun and once dry try to clean (very slowly) using a cotton with peroxide water to remove the acid just enough to be touchable.

Since it is good to have some acid on it take advantage of that and make sure to balance the final mix.

Fausto.

Comment

• Chuck , with AGM batteries I would have to take them apart ? I have access to them at a cheap price since they pull those from Data centers early , about 3 years most still have a lot of life even without converting them , I can get them for about the price they sell them for to recycle

Comment

• LesK,
          If you clean the plastic out make a plastic top seal with silicon seal and fill it with alum and run oscillators with lights. I just wanted to say That is what I have seen in all the AGM batteries that I have taken apart just one cell is like that. It's almost if that cell was being used as a big load.
          I have seen that in car batteries and golf cart batteries. That is what happens when a cell becomes a resistor and reverses in a series arrangement.
          John Bedini
          My homepage: http://johnbedini.net

Comment

• Originally posted by ibedonc View Post
            Chuck , with AGM batteries I would have to take them apart ? I have access to them at a cheap price since they pull those from Data centers early , about 3 years most still have a lot of life even without converting them , I can get them for about the price they sell them for to recycle
            ibedonc, you wont know the state of the battery unless you look inside. Now, with that being said. If you have a good standing voltage it is probably still in fair shape. All you have to do is pry the plasit cover off with a flat tool and remove the rubber caps and add some Alum water to each cell. We have had some luck with that but the battery has to be in pretty good shape still... hope that helps.

Chuck Hupp

Comment

• Thanks everyone.
              I have a lot yet to do. I know the chemistry is not worked out yet, and tackling a larger project may be premature. But This is really cool stuff!

John,
              That is interesting, I was thinking it was one of those engineered failure sort of things. The battery has a known history and was on a maintainer for the last year before I got it. As well as the others.

Fausto,
              Actually the red lead plates are a little more brittle than the gray lead plates. It was the more brittle aspect that caused the one piece to break. So it looks like I should be able to use them fine unless we are getting better results with just the lead ones.

Les

Comment

• Lead Zinc Battery

Here is a lead Zinc Alum Battery

John Bedini

Comment

• As it happens I had made a small test cell the other day useing alum and sodium carbonate. It has been sitting in my garage and I haven't put a charge on it yet. Won't be today but when I get the chance I will form it and hook an ocillator to it and see if I can replicate it. The plates I used were both lead.

Comment

• That was a very good video Mr. Bedini. It is very interesting how the cell with the Oscillator can perform that task.

I was wondering if the perfect Oscillator for this cell would be one with a "variable input impedance" ? I am not sure if makes any sense but I mean an Oscillator that the its input resistance (impedance) would be a changing based on the impedance of the cell itself so that the Oscillator would adjust its input resistance in sync with the cell. Is this how the SG oscillator works too?

Fausto.

Comment

• Originally posted by John_Bedini View Post
                      Here is a lead Zinc Alum Battery

Hi John

1. Is this the Oscillator Circuit (see pic's) that you used for this battery test in your video, that will run itself?
                      2. what are the values of the components?

Thank you and have a great day!

Geoffrey

Click image for larger version

Name:	OSCILLATOR CIRCUIT 2012.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	13.0 KB
ID:	44901
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Geoffrey,
                        No that is not the Oscillator circuit, it follows my Patent. Watch the next video, bottom picture is right.
                        I tell you what is running it. And what the Cell is.
                        John Bedini

Comment

• In this update video I’m showing where the energy is coming from with this type of system.
                          John Bedini & Chuck Hupp.

John Bedini

Comment

• This is AWESOME. We are beyond a doubt showing to everyone free energy for good. It is small now, BUT we can improve this technology many folds. And on this video you are using only 2 plates, imagine 100 plates.

Comment

• John and Chuck, thanks for posting that. Great work. This is a significant breakthrough and I agree Fausto is right too. Not to get off track but I saw a similar thing last night with one of my SG fan conversions. I was running the fan and charging my little alum battery. The primary was a gel cell. There was a point where the voltage on the gel cell dropped to about 7.4v and the alum battery was at about 6.6v, but what happened was that the fan sped up and it sat there like this for about 4 hours. Normally the fan would have run at about half the speed it should've at that voltage but it was a point where it hit a resonant point and the system was balanced and the fan just sped up.

I don't believe I have the balance of the alum battery just right yet but it shows I'm getting very close.

This definitely something that needs more research. Thanks for the inspiration guys.

John K.

Comment

• Ok...I received my PH tester today...calibrated it, then tested my battery. I have a PH of .60, haha. I re-calibrated my tester after seeing that just to be sure. My alum battery is very acidic.

So with that said, I'm thinking maybe I should dump out what's in the battery, and mix up a new solution? What do you think? Maybe I should add more distilled water to try and dilute?

I'm reading that a 1% alum solution has a PH of about 3....so with just a little bit I'm already way under being balanced.

Comment

Working...
                                X